dr-dre-the-wash.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls wit All these ? turnovers
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never wrote Knight off or said MCW is better, I said I believe he has more upside and I'm just explaining the deal and what Milwaukee was probably thinking because even though Knight is the better player now I believe Milwaukee won in the deal, and you're just not hearing me about the numbers so I'm going to stop, you're not taking into account the situation hes in and the situation around him, you're not taking into account the injury and coming back from an injury to a team that is worse offensively than it was last year, and no ones really that high on MCW as you are down on him and not giving him a chance to polish his game under Kidd and see what he can do on a good team, this is the most I've ever defended MCW he's from Mass and I always hear people hyping him up around here, I've ? on him myself but this is a perfect situation for him, I'll be surprised if he doesn't benefit from it
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turned the ball over 20 times for 26 points allowed to Detroit. Losing to a team who is 13-27 at the FT Line. I'm out
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    This is wack as hell. About to take an L to Detroit

you mad?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the GOAT got 13 points 8 steals 7 assists and 5 rebounds

cant wait for him to mentor dragic
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish thomas was wit the squad tonight cuz we're bout to be OD shorthanded hopefully we get the win tonight
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Defense playing like ? , Joey Dorsey has more points than DMo and Bev combined and Mchale looking like he has no idea what's going on. Josh Smith and Harden the only ? who came to play so far.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    9TRAY wrote: »
    This is wack as hell. About to take an L to Detroit

you mad?

Q5L9D5R.gif
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never wrote Knight off or said MCW is better, I said I believe he has more upside and I'm just explaining the deal and what Milwaukee was probably thinking because even though Knight is the better player now I believe Milwaukee won in the deal, and you're just not hearing me about the numbers so I'm going to stop, you're not taking into account the situation hes in and the situation around him, you're not taking into account the injury and coming back from an injury to a team that is worse offensively than it was last year, and no ones really that high on MCW as you are down on him and not giving him a chance to polish his game under Kidd and see what he can do on a good team, this is the most I've ever defended MCW he's from Mass and I always hear people hyping him up around here, I've ? on him myself but this is a perfect situation for him, I'll be surprised if he doesn't benefit from it

I agree the Bucks won the trade in theory because they got a serviceable big guy in Plumelee and have 2 guys on rookie deals that have a chance to prove they can play Point Guard in the NBA for a guy they was most likely going to lose for nothing in Knight.

I just believe the Bucks could've waited until the offseason and sign and traded Knight or maybe even resign him for cheaper if he tests the market and doesn't get the crazy offer he thinks he deserves. This trade could possibly screw all the good they did earlier in the season and ? there chance of making some of that playoff money for this team if all goes wrong.

Of course if all goes right they could have the point guard of the future on a cheap deal for 2 or 3 more seasons and another serviceable big in Plumlee on a cheap deal for a year. But don't you find it odd that Philly (even if many think they are inept) was so willing to trade arguably there best player for so little?
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ROse giving the dinwiddle guy props, first career start and got 12 and 9ast against him thats a good look
  • Beta
    Options
    lol @ haslem dunking and making threes
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Miami spend big on Goran that's a L
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options
    Well my boys are about to most likely drop 2 in a row tonight. Hopefully the game is at least close and nobody gets hurt.

Kawhi has got to get out of his shooting funk and Tony has to keep playing aggressive like he has the last few games.

Go SPURS Go!!!
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options
    I like Orlando's core even without Harris.

Peyton looks like he is a legit point guard, Oladipo and Vucevic are also good young players. I wonder who will coach them next season? If they get the right coach and stay healthy they could challenge for a playoff spot in the East
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

I agree the Bucks won the trade in theory because they got a serviceable big guy in Plumelee and have 2 guys on rookie deals that have a chance to prove they can play Point Guard in the NBA for a guy they was most likely going to lose for nothing in Knight.

I just believe the Bucks could've waited until the offseason and sign and traded Knight or maybe even resign him for cheaper if he tests the market and doesn't get the crazy offer he thinks he deserves. This trade could possibly screw all the good they did earlier in the season and ? there chance of making some of that playoff money for this team if all goes wrong.

Of course if all goes right they could have the point guard of the future on a cheap deal for 2 or 3 more seasons and another serviceable big in Plumlee on a cheap deal for a year. But don't you find it odd that Philly (even if many think they are inept) was so willing to trade arguably there best player for so little?

I did find it odd when they were talking about trading him last year, so I'm not all that surprised now especially after Wroten balled out and they are probably just really high on him
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    twolves playing good against the suns they could win this

is it because of the Dragic effect? :o
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    twolves playing good against the suns they could win this

is it because of the Dragic effect? :o

Nah

Isaiah Thomas effect
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We really just gave up a 15-0 run smh
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joe johnson is starting at power forward tf?
  • Beta
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    We really just gave up a 15-0 run smh

nobody is surprised but you lol
  • Beta
    Options
    ay foreal foreal the warriors should wear these jerseys regularly...they are dope
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ay foreal foreal the warriors should wear these jerseys regularly...they are dope

chinese new year edition, probably won't be for long
    i agree though, I ? with them