Kanye West on the Breakfast Club... (Really Good Interview)

Options

Comments

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I finally seen the Breakfast Club interview in full. Just as I thought, this was a more calm and quiet Kanye/Charlamange. Great interview overall and IMO the best interview Kanye West has ever done. The Amber Rose ? she brought on herself by opening Pandora's box. I think the placement of Tyga and Kanye on there back to back was Kris Jenner's swift hand to take advantage of the moment to keep her family reputation pristine. What those 2 aint eem realize is that they just got used as a "Cat's Paw" (more so Tyga cuz she didn't want her daughter with him over Jaden SMMFH). Anyways..... overall, Kanye West sounds like he's in an amazing space, and I think this next album will be just as good as Graduation but not better than CD or LR. But when Kim K spits him out then we'll get a better album than those 2.

Something else I noticed, Kanye West's rants and everything he says is very strategic. I think that's why him and Kim K are so cohesive together. Everytime he knows people are listening or paparazzi are around he takes advantage to do something he knows will light the internet on fire. That ? 's music is always going to be fresh b/c he's objective enough and smart enough to keep himself close to people important to the times, the likes of wish are the voice of diff't generations. He said it himself, he's amazing at bringing people together and their talents to make for a great project. That ? is going to become an icon the way he's going.

The kardashians rep was not left pristine after these last two weeks ... Not even after this interview

Kris is now not only known as the women who pimped out her daughter kim, she's now the ex wife of a ? man and the mother of a 17 yr old grl who is currently dating a 25 yr old rapper

Kanye and tyga was given the responsibility of clearing up some rumors

They both failed

America dislikes them and what they stand for more than ever ... Especially white America

I seriously doubt if their reality shows last for too much longer

Lol @ ye becoming an icon

An icon of what?

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this whole ? is funny, wiz taking shots at her ,ye ,the 5th string Kardashian even. She prolly should've spat that Ether and been done with them cause in the long run she can't win them broads can start trashing her on tv to millions but either way amber >>>>> that whole fam
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Kanye is my dude but the quote "I cant run in front of every bullet" when it comes to the Mike Brown thing is kinda inappropriate. You spazzing out about injustices when it comes to fashion and ? but its clear which issue is the more important one. He said his father told him not so say anything and I can understand that but a person as known and as big as he is shouldnt be quiet when those things happen imho

True but Malcolm X once said something along the lines of we blacks have a tendency to lean on these entertainers to speak up and that may or may not be the best move. Its why I can't be mad when some of these artists dont speak up because perhaps we are looking towards the wrong ppl as leaders? However, I do think Ye SHOULD speak up since he's been such an outspoken voice for blacks. I can't fault him for listening to his dad tho. Its almost like if I wondered why he hasnt been vocal about these things recently, at least we have some sort of plausible answer now. Whether he should speak up or not. He followed that up saying that his thoughts will be in the music, fair enough. Lets see.
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Kanye is my dude but the quote "I cant run in front of every bullet" when it comes to the Mike Brown thing is kinda inappropriate. You spazzing out about injustices when it comes to fashion and ? but its clear which issue is the more important one. He said his father told him not so say anything and I can understand that but a person as known and as big as he is shouldnt be quiet when those things happen imho

True but Malcolm X once said something along the lines of we blacks have a tendency to lean on these entertainers to speak up and that may or may not be the best move. Its why I can't be mad when some of these artists dont speak up because perhaps we are looking towards the wrong ppl as leaders? However, I do think Ye SHOULD speak up since he's been such an outspoken voice for blacks. I can't fault him for listening to his dad tho. Its almost like if I wondered why he hasnt been vocal about these things recently, at least we have some sort of plausible answer now. Whether he should speak up or not. He followed that up saying that his thoughts will be in the music, fair enough. Lets see.

Hold up, wasnt Kanye dad a black panther??
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it is kind of sad what this guy has become. I mean maybe he was always like the way he is now but when he 1st came out he seemed to be a little more grounded even though he always talked about being a conflicted individual.

His mom dying is when everything changed, she was the backbone. When she died he changed.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    man, ya'll still on this bleachin skin thing? lol

L.I.G that ? ya'll...LET IT GO

lol you sound furious

I'm a mention skin bleaching every single time this ? name is brought up and I hope you get mad about it

nah...its just misinformation ya'll keep spewing about the dude

i mean, im all for running with a joke and everything, but some of ya'll have taken an outright lie and passing it off as the truth

the dude has said several times he started to invest in himself and went to see a dermatologist. We've seen a bunch of examples of people bleaching their skin and he aint no where close to them (see Sammy Sosa, Lil Kim, Vybz kartel)

those people actually bleach

I mean, have you ever been to a dermatologist fam?

Charlamagne, that you?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf is up with this ? rosenberg constantly defending amber rose, that ? aint no ? human she a ? sex object, a got damn stripper, really?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea when can we expect that soulful album we were promised
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf is up with this ? rosenberg constantly defending amber rose, that ? aint no ? human she a ? sex object, a got damn stripper, really?

They are apparently friends.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

They are apparently friends.
    They get their hair cut at the same place

lmaaaao i thought you were for real until i thought about it for a second
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Why does THIS! ? jew schlock have a voice?
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea when can we expect that soulful album we were promised

It's not happening for at least 2 more albums
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit Amber Rose
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »

Charlamagne bout to come with that Fire

That ? finna be p.c as ? ... if you have noticed.... real ? /potential crazy ? he don't ? with... he goes in on cats he know he can get away with.

Kanye is not a real ? ....have you seen this ? clothing line???

U see dis coat?!
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf was this dude really talkin about.
    he bought a whole toy shop and then he was in a dilemma bcause he couldnt give all the toys to the kid at once?
    i mean who relates to that bs
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the old Kanye back......not yeezy or yeezus but Kanye. From the interview it seem like that hunger back and that "I'm here for the people" Kanye back. I'm excited about his new album.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Jay and Dame are cool now.

SN:
    I was clowning Ye's new clothing line, but I think he was on to something. More ? in spandex isnt a bad look..

505999_320n.jpg?1423870570

Damn that ? Kim be making a ? ? hard. Smh
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you goofy ass ? hitting me with a "troll" sign because I posted a damn video?......The same video that multiple people have responded to.

It be some dumb ? happening on this site sometimes.