former world bank conuceil member says aliens been running religon and money for years.

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
After former Canadian Defence Minister, Paul Hellyer shocked us with his ‘conviction’ that there are at least “4 known alien species that have been visiting Earth for thousands of years”, former World Bank Senior Council, Karen Hudes stunned us with her remarks that a second species on Earth controls money and religion.

Hudes, who blew the whistle on corruption within the World Bank, and exposed the collusion that took place between financial institutions and various governments, corroborates her statement with a lot of ancient historical facts and modern day disclosures of strange phenomena like UFOs.

“These countries are not monolithic, there are forces fighting the corruption and there are forces that have totally been co-opted, and the way they act is treasonous to the people in those countries. The group that’s behind the network of control are the Jesuits, and there are also some groups behind them. One of these groups are hominids, they’re not human beings. They are very smart, they are not creative, they are mathematical. They had a much stronger force in the earlier ice-age. They have elongated skulls, they may produce offspring in mating with female humans, but that offspring is not fertile. We live in a world of secret societies, and secrets, and the information that ought to be public is not public”.

http://anonhq.com/whoa-aliens-on-earth-control-money-religion-says-former-world-bank-senior-council/

Comments

• dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe them
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    "conuceil members" huh. What is that?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angel only means messenger. Angels, Elohims, Annunakis, Orisha and etc are all the same.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Angel only means messenger. Angels, Elohims, Annunakis, Orisha and etc are all the same.

Exactly...

Read what's in the spoiler.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I read the book of Enoch before. Its pretty much alluding to aliens and as in the Sumerians texts.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This sounds like some ? from a marvel movie blockbuster.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    truth is stranger then fiction..
    or so iv been told..
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    @cain is Anunnaki ole Gilgamesh
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good thing we know anonhq.com would never lead us astray

LMFAO.I believe in aliens,but I doubt proof would come from some ? website.

? gotta learn the rules of internet research,it starts with a credible source.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blah blah blah prove it and then we can talk
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Half-truths...

Madison-Wisconsin.bmp

I think "alien" and "angels" should be interchangeable.

Read the Book of Enoch...
    ASTROLOGY, WEAPONS, ET AL

Another study in which the Watchers instructed earthlings was astrology, with all its concomitant evils. And last but not least, they instructed men how to fashion weapons of destruction, particularly swords, knives and shields. Comyns Beumont deduces that they also made ammunition, and even explosives. (7)

The Book of Enoch confirms the Book of Genesis to the letter when it states:

"There arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways." (8)

Things got so bad on planet Earth, according to the Book of Enoch, that the archangels of heaven--Michael, Uriel and Gabriel-- reported the matter to the Most High ? :

The whole earth has been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended; and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are wrought upon the earth.

CLASSIFIED MATERIAL

? was moved to anger at these Watchers, because of the horrible practices that they had introduced upon the Earth. And there was something else: ? was angry at the fact that they had disclosed certain secrets, and were teaching them to their sons, the Nephilim. We are not told exactly what these secrets were, except that they were "eternal secrets" which men of Earth were striving to learn, and which ? did not intend for fallen man to discover.

Things deteriorated rapidly, and soon the Nephilim were practicing the most repulsive and revolting behavior. They began to "devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood." This cannibalism shocked even the depraved citizens of Earth, to the extent that they brought accusation against the Watchers.

Enoch is instructed by the Most High to deliver this warning to the Watchers:

"Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, declare to the watchers of heaven, who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: 'Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin.'"

These same Watchers in turn approached Enoch to mediate on their behalf, and to write out a petition in their favor. ? , however, rejects the petition and Enoch is summoned to speak to the Watchers again:

"Go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: 'Ye should intercede for men, and not men for you. Wherefore have ye left high, holy and eternal heaven, and lain with women and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men, and taken wives unto yourselves and done like the child of earth and begotten giants as sons. And although ye were holy, spiritual living and eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten children with the blood of flesh, have lusted after flesh and blood as those who do die and perish.'"

And as for the giants or Nephilim produced by them:

"The giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth...Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin... And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth...And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them...thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgment in which the age shall be consummated over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated. And now as to the Watchers... say to them therefore: 'Ye have no peace.'"

Such was the message given to Enoch, who transmitted it to the Watchers and their progeny on Earth.

The next question is: How was this information preserved for us? How did the succeeding generation learn these facts? The Book of Enoch supplies the answer:

"And now, my son Methuselah, I tell thee everything and write it down for thee: I have revealed everything to thee, and handed thee the books which have to do with all these things. My son Methuselah, preserve the books that come from thy father's hand and hand them on to the coming generations of the world."

Enoch was also given a message to deliver to Noah, telling him that the whole Earth was to be destroyed. He was also to instruct Noah in the way of escape, so that his seed be preserved for all generations.

Unquestionably, the Book of Enoch confirms the biblical record that the Earth was defiled and polluted by the incursion of extraterrestrial beings, and particularly by their shameful behavior with the "daughters of men." And as in the Book of Genesis, so in the Book of Enoch, ? is incensed with this sexual coupling between celestial and terrestrial beings, and begins to move in an act of terrible judgment.

"And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth" (Genesis 6:7).

book of Enoch is a confirmed fraud though homie
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Half-truths...

Madison-Wisconsin.bmp

I think "alien" and "angels" should be interchangeable.

Read the Book of Enoch...
    ASTROLOGY, WEAPONS, ET AL

Another study in which the Watchers instructed earthlings was astrology, with all its concomitant evils. And last but not least, they instructed men how to fashion weapons of destruction, particularly swords, knives and shields. Comyns Beumont deduces that they also made ammunition, and even explosives. (7)

The Book of Enoch confirms the Book of Genesis to the letter when it states:

"There arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways." (8)

Things got so bad on planet Earth, according to the Book of Enoch, that the archangels of heaven--Michael, Uriel and Gabriel-- reported the matter to the Most High ? :

The whole earth has been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended; and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are wrought upon the earth.

CLASSIFIED MATERIAL

? was moved to anger at these Watchers, because of the horrible practices that they had introduced upon the Earth. And there was something else: ? was angry at the fact that they had disclosed certain secrets, and were teaching them to their sons, the Nephilim. We are not told exactly what these secrets were, except that they were "eternal secrets" which men of Earth were striving to learn, and which ? did not intend for fallen man to discover.

Things deteriorated rapidly, and soon the Nephilim were practicing the most repulsive and revolting behavior. They began to "devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood." This cannibalism shocked even the depraved citizens of Earth, to the extent that they brought accusation against the Watchers.

Enoch is instructed by the Most High to deliver this warning to the Watchers:

"Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, declare to the watchers of heaven, who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: 'Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin.'"

These same Watchers in turn approached Enoch to mediate on their behalf, and to write out a petition in their favor. ? , however, rejects the petition and Enoch is summoned to speak to the Watchers again:

"Go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: 'Ye should intercede for men, and not men for you. Wherefore have ye left high, holy and eternal heaven, and lain with women and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men, and taken wives unto yourselves and done like the child of earth and begotten giants as sons. And although ye were holy, spiritual living and eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten children with the blood of flesh, have lusted after flesh and blood as those who do die and perish.'"

And as for the giants or Nephilim produced by them:

"The giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth...Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin... And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth...And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them...thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgment in which the age shall be consummated over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated. And now as to the Watchers... say to them therefore: 'Ye have no peace.'"

Such was the message given to Enoch, who transmitted it to the Watchers and their progeny on Earth.

The next question is: How was this information preserved for us? How did the succeeding generation learn these facts? The Book of Enoch supplies the answer:

"And now, my son Methuselah, I tell thee everything and write it down for thee: I have revealed everything to thee, and handed thee the books which have to do with all these things. My son Methuselah, preserve the books that come from thy father's hand and hand them on to the coming generations of the world."

Enoch was also given a message to deliver to Noah, telling him that the whole Earth was to be destroyed. He was also to instruct Noah in the way of escape, so that his seed be preserved for all generations.

Unquestionably, the Book of Enoch confirms the biblical record that the Earth was defiled and polluted by the incursion of extraterrestrial beings, and particularly by their shameful behavior with the "daughters of men." And as in the Book of Genesis, so in the Book of Enoch, ? is incensed with this sexual coupling between celestial and terrestrial beings, and begins to move in an act of terrible judgment.

"And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth" (Genesis 6:7).

book of Enoch is a confirmed fraud though homie

That's definitely up for debate. Despite your skepticism of the Book of Enoch, who was a righteous man of the Most High mentioned in the Bible, how doe you explain the article I posted? There are many more like that as well that I could post...
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOH withthisbullshittstory..
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the odds of there being aliens on earth is low as ?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options