Options

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »
    Oh. The R.

I didn't showing him disrespect. He was talking about Shadow as if it just dropped though.

YOU ROCKIN' REVELATIONS THO!

HOW IS THE CONSOLE VERSION?

Haha! Playing RE Remake has reignited my love for the series. I've had to go back and play them all.

It's pretty good. I'm pleasantly surprised.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    Oh. The R.

I didn't showing him disrespect. He was talking about Shadow as if it just dropped though.

YOU ROCKIN' REVELATIONS THO!

HOW IS THE CONSOLE VERSION?

Haha! Playing RE Remake has reignited my love for the series. I've had to go back and play them all.

It's pretty good. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Better than 5 & 6 IMO...
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just wrapped up The Order: 1886. Was into the story so I enjoyed the hell out of it. Really wasn't expecting the ending to play out the way it did. Was keeping my eye on the quick-time events, but those really drew me into the game. Especially the one-on-one fights with werewolves. Liked how they tied in mythology with the knights of the round table being titles too. Lots of action, but then again, I was dying a lot. Was expecting the AI to be suspect, but they were getting it in. Cover fire while one dude snuck around with the shotgun. Armored up dudes rushing you while others stayed back. Frustraded me in a good way. Had to think about what weapons to keep on me and when to pop smoke. Good times. Hope they have the chance to make a sequel. Left a few ways open for them to go with it.

Would recommend picking it up, but lock in a trade value with bestbuy or amazon if you're on the fence. End up only spending 20-25 dollars that way. Could probably find it used for 50 and only end up spending 10 after a trade. Just have to make sure they get it in two weeks.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Just wrapped up The Order: 1886. Was into the story so I enjoyed the hell out of it. Really wasn't expecting the ending to play out the way it did. Was keeping my eye on the quick-time events, but those really drew me into the game. Especially the one-on-one fights with werewolves. Liked how they tied in mythology with the knights of the round table being titles too. Lots of action, but then again, I was dying a lot. Was expecting the AI to be suspect, but they were getting it in. Cover fire while one dude snuck around with the shotgun. Armored up dudes rushing you while others stayed back. Frustraded me in a good way. Had to think about what weapons to keep on me and when to pop smoke. Good times. Hope they have the chance to make a sequel. Left a few ways open for them to go with it.

Would recommend picking it up, but lock in a trade value with bestbuy or amazon if you're on the fence. End up only spending 20-25 dollars that way. Could probably find it used for 50 and only end up spending 10 after a trade. Just have to make sure they get it in two weeks.

How much play time did you get out of it? Is it replayable?
  • dogfromduckhunt
    Options

How much play time did you get out of it? Is it replayable?

In the 10-12 hours range. A one and done for me, but if you're trophy hunting, I think they give you the option of carrying around the better weapons on a replay.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Help me get a new PS4 game. I have $80 in Gamestop credit and want to grab something. I'm playing Dying Light but it's frustrating me so I need to take a break.

Right now I'm thinking about getting WWE 2k15 just cause I like creating my own character.

Suggestions?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    Back on DC Universe

Man I haven't played in months. Can somebody please tell me how to whip bane? I'm at level 11. What is a good way to level up during free roam. My character abilities are gadgets and agility

What kind of powers does your character have? I had a martial artist character with gadget powers once and Bane gave me problems but anytime I've used a light or quantum powered character with good ranged attacks I've beaten him fairly easily. You still should be able to take him down though if you're level 11.

My character is a gadget based character as well armed with a bow staff
  • dogfromduckhunt
    Options
    Dragonball Xenoverse. Even got a nice steelbook with it.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Picked up Assassin's Creed Unity. Pretty fun so far.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Majoras Mask on 3DS.
  • Karl.
    Options
    First Zelda game I've ever played. Confusing as ? at first. Nice concept though.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finished Infamous Second Son last night I might go back through to play the bad karma story line. I'm either going to finish playing The Order 1886 or check out Infamous First Light.

I got to cut down on some of this backlog for both digital/physical.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dying Light and just picked up the DBZ game
  • Karl.
    Options
    Playing Resident Evil: Revelations 2 also.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oddworld New & Tasty
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thought that came out end of the month
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About to play Batman Arkham Origins for the first time
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thought that came out end of the month

Lots episodic. One falter comes out every week or so i think
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bought that Tell Tale game collection during MS sale ...what a steal all these games are dope
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got back on Destiny now that my homies are on it.

I was complaining about a wall I'd hit with lv24. But ? ... after 3 weeks I'm now bout to hit lv30. Got 3 legendary items and 5 exotics. I couldnt none of that ? when I stopped playing.

Now I want more and can't stop playing. That last dlc is a rip off though. I hate that I paid for that ? .
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been playing Dragon age. The tutn based combat & waiting for the powers to recharge is pissn me off
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    playing through dishonored
  • dogfromduckhunt
    Options
    Patiently waiting for Cities:Skylines to drop. Trying not to read/watch any reviews.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playing tomb raider since its free on xbl gold