Fair/Foul:Dude sees his girl getting jumped outside & then starts handing out fades left & right...

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He coulda just pushed first female she learned her lesson got on phone 2nd ? squared up tho lmao all them dudes and no captain save a hoe tho
  • lamborambo
    lamborambo Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    Options
    My feeling is for sure you gotta jump in and help your chick but by jump in I mean remove your chick from the situation, let her take that L and get out of the place quickly.

Now if in the process of extricating your chick from the situation, those other girls decide to put hands on you then I feel they just automatically consented to getting blows and bows from a dude so at that point it's fair to lay hands on the chicks that were doing the whooping.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Going full throttle, trying to take their head off? Can't get with it. Throwing them off of her? Fair.

So your girl getting her ass whip and all you gon do is stop it?

Lmao.

You ? is weak.

By other women? Yeah, pretty much. What I look like throwing haymakers and clotheslines at women? I'm 100% sure, I'd permanently damage them, and have to deal with legal action, medical bills etc.

But real talk, I wouldn't wife a chick that was involved in all that ? in the first place.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going full throttle, trying to take their head off? Can't get with it. Throwing them off of her? Fair.

Lmao.

You ? is weak.

By other women? Yeah, pretty much. What I look like throwing haymakers and clotheslines at women? I'm 100% sure, I'd permanently damage them, and have to deal with legal action, medical bills etc.

But real talk, I wouldn't wife a chick that was involved in all that ? in the first place.

Dude. How many times you seen ppl break up a fight and the person just keeps coming back?

You ever heard wrong place wrong time.

Bad things happen to good ppl

Etc

I can keep going.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao.

You ? is weak.

Dude. How many times you seen ppl break up a fight and the person just keeps coming back?

You ever heard wrong place wrong time.

Bad things happen to good ppl

Etc

I can keep going.

A lot of y'all must be lightweights or midgets or something. Bruh, these are girls. Lol at they keep coming back and ? , WTF?! Are these amazons/warrior ? ?! We are you from where women are that big of a physical threat to men?

Once I push them off of my girl, me and my girl would leave the area, and head home. It's just that simple.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao.

You ? is weak.

I agree with that statement but at the same time if some random chicks, plural, are jumping my girl I'm going to forget they are females for about 3 minutes.

I don't see how you can sit back and see that without doing anything, that ? is just lame. I understand if your first instinct is to snatch up your girl an try to leave but it's not that easy all the time.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

Lmao.

You ? is weak.

He a cornball brotha for that one

RG3-DANCING.gif
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    If my girl is getting jumped I'm Hong Kong Fooey. ? even if it was a one-on i would hurl the other ? into orbit. - my girl ain't a fighter.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair. I'm not sure how this is even a question. I see someone putting their hands on my girl, they'll get a mudhole stomped in their ass, male or female.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo aint nobody want it with dude.....notice the dudes that were out there was backin up too. Lmaoo@ the first chick he served a two piece to immediately got up and got on that phone.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    fair, that ? was goin at anyone who got in the way

id like to say ill let women fight if its one on one, but if my lady gettin jumped i gots to do what i gotta do to protect. hell even if its one on one and it get outta hand, ima have to go throw that other ? somewhere
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    On what planet is fighting for your gf foul?

One where unclear, arbitrary rules about men hitting women exist
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Lmao.

You ? is weak.

I agree with that statement but at the same time if some random chicks, plural, are jumping my girl I'm going to forget they are females for about 3 minutes.

I don't see how you can sit back and see that without doing anything, that ? is just lame. I understand if your first instinct is to snatch up your girl an try to leave but it's not that easy all the time.

Nowhere did he say he wouldn't be doing anything. He said he'd be tossing the other girls off his girl and removing his girl from the situation

Which is a much smarter decision than punching them in the face. You're way more liable to get charges pressed when you go on the offensive, as a man vs a woman
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

Lmao.

You ? is weak.

Nowhere did he say he wouldn't be doing anything. He said he'd be tossing the other girls off his girl and removing his girl from the situation

Which is a much smarter decision than punching them in the face. You're way more liable to get charges pressed when you go on the offensive, as a man vs a woman

You toss a ? that's a charge my brother.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You almost have to do that as a dude. Maybe not the exact hits, but you got to get physical because women that fight try to destroy each other. At least one of those chicks would be trying to do some permanent damage, especially if your chick looked better than them.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao.

You ? is weak.

Bruh that was like 3 chicks in the video. You can't carry one away kicking and screaming because she still getting jumped by two chicks. Let's say you come through shoving broads out the way...? they just gonna come back!

He decked that one ? and she threw in the towel and called for backup. That's the response you want.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

Lmao.

You ? is weak.

You toss a ? that's a charge my brother.

Fair... but if Im in front of a judge I'd rather have tossed ? aside to get to my girl rather than full on knocking them out. I can somehow see punches to the face being viewed as excessive to the court.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What you are seeing right now are genetically watered down versions of women warriors..

? do you know there were once upon a time tribes of women that would chop your head off in a heart beat?

Men have XY chromosomes..women have ? chromosomes..the Y chromosome in a man is a defective X..This scientifically proves that women were here first..women birth men..

A woman has 8 telomeres in her DNA ..men only have 7..thats why women usually outlive men..do you know how strong you have to be to carry another human in your body and have it pass thru you?..that fairy tale ? about a ribcage from Adam has you ? duped...

Black women used to be rulers and warriors as well..there was a black woman warrior back in Sudan that made Alexander the great and his army back the ? down,b.go look it up..

They don't like telling you when black people ruled this planet
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He made sure those hoes knew their role. They deserved it.