My sister behaves like a ?

Options
124»

Comments

• K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    She is 40. ? a 33 year old. And he already has a woman, and one child with his GF, and one on the way with his GF.

And the slimy ? gets under my skin. I live 8hrs away so rarely get to see my family as it is, but when I do, this ? is there, acting like he's the man of her household, while the ? has a house of his own with HIS own filthy ? ? ? family. His GF found out told him to stay away from my sister and busted him through their text messages back n forth..

BUT HEY HERE"S THE TWIST!!! As this started happening bout 5 years back, my sister left her office job and went into partnership with this ? running 2 coffee shops together.. so you can imagine when it's late night meeting, they ? man!!.

At night he goes to my sisters often and they ? , cos my nephew is 15 and the coolest kid you can imagine, tells me that his mother is being whorish and this guy is no good. I told me sister last time I made the trip to see them, I said if this guy invades when I'm having MY family time with my sister n nephew, I will break his ? jaw. My sister said "you're scaring me", I said "well it's how my heart feels inside. You let him decide what he wants"

Dude I feel for you but seriously swallow that pill and keep it moving, your sister is a grown woman and her poor decisions are her business.It's natural to resent her but you are out of line getting in her face like that.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    You are wayyyy to worried about your grown ass sister's life.

I get the concern for your nephew, but your sister dealing with ONE man doesn't make her a ? , even if he is a ? .

There are a lot of OTHER things I take into consideration when I get worked up about all this. One is her being bipolar and suffering from depression. So majority of the time what seems good for in her mind at the time, ends up shattering her 48hrs later and when she has those feelings of wanting to end her life.. who you think she comes running by way of the phone calls needing to get some clarity on things.. ME.. and is always the case. So it not only becomes my business, but being a huge concern when you know your loved one could possibly do something drastic.

Would you prefer ? mistress?? It fit also.. he is afterall in a relationship already and with a child and one on the way. Not a good look from either side. Might be ok for you to do this I'd imagine
  • KLICHE
    Options
    im so sick of you grown ass ? talkin bout who your sister ? ....

? do YOU want to ? your sister?

It is isn't who she is ? that is the issue, although that is how I had worded ? . It is the situation all round that she is on and the dramas that follow.

DO I WANT TO ? MY SISTER you ask??? No you ? ? . It never comes to mind. If that is what you think with what I've mentioned, then ? off.
  • KLICHE
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    She is 40. ? a 33 year old. And he already has a woman, and one child with his GF, and one on the way with his GF.

And the slimy ? gets under my skin. I live 8hrs away so rarely get to see my family as it is, but when I do, this ? is there, acting like he's the man of her household, while the ? has a house of his own with HIS own filthy ? ? ? family. His GF found out told him to stay away from my sister and busted him through their text messages back n forth..

BUT HEY HERE"S THE TWIST!!! As this started happening bout 5 years back, my sister left her office job and went into partnership with this ? running 2 coffee shops together.. so you can imagine when it's late night meeting, they ? man!!.

At night he goes to my sisters often and they ? , cos my nephew is 15 and the coolest kid you can imagine, tells me that his mother is being whorish and this guy is no good. I told me sister last time I made the trip to see them, I said if this guy invades when I'm having MY family time with my sister n nephew, I will break his ? jaw. My sister said "you're scaring me", I said "well it's how my heart feels inside. You let him decide what he wants"

What type of movie ? is this, this ? ain't real b...interrupting my family time...lol, ? outta here....I don't believe u, this can't be real...my sister said ur scaring me....lol...naahhhhhh bruh....this can be real

It is REAL.
  • KLICHE
    Options

Sounds like you mad that YOU not ? your sister...that ? 40... Why you worried about who's ? she sucking..

Not at all but hey you're a sick ? .

• KLICHE
    Options
    I really didn't read the o/p, so I don't know if you trolling or not

but i gotta give you a goat just based on the title of thread alone

I am serious but guess my family dramas are hilarious to most LOL

All good. ? is the beginning of what I could tell people, but hey, i'll let it end here.
  • KLICHE
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »

Dude I feel for you but seriously swallow that pill and keep it moving, your sister is a grown woman and her poor decisions are her business.It's natural to resent her but you are out of line getting in her face like that.

It was over the phone what I said, but I do agree and have taken on board what advice you've shared. you're right. I really need to not give a ? what ? she gets caught up in and then when I have to hear about via phone calls about all the ? she is in, i'm just gonna say got no time for this ? and keep it moving.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having a sister thats not a ? /joke >>>>> sister thats a hoe on welfare fat n multiple kids
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what page are the ? 's nudes on?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol....so disrespectful
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's unfortunate to hear that your sister is a ? dumpster op. There may be hope. Like when a Cac father catches his son smoking some Marlboro and makes him smoke the rest in the pack as a lesson. Use the same formula by taking your sister to get ? by multiple mandingo warriors. Hopefully that will satisfy her ? ? or the very least get the ? ? out of her.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    I remember a friend of the familys son was tryna get at my sister on the low...so we had a bbq hela ppl in the backyard i walk out there n dude try shake my hand n i called him out...n said put his fuckn hand down.i told him i know what he tryna do(get at my sis)..this dude ? up was lookn sad...he stopped textn my sis..lol

Do yo sister got dat ass?

nick-cage-lol.gif