The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're crazy for letting rondo go even tho our defensive numbers improved since he got traded? also the chemistry within the team is a lot stronger. Isaiah Thomas has made 24 free throws in 3 games as a Celtic, it took rondo 22 games to hit 20 free throws we're fine without that ? lol
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rondo is 2015 Josh Smith
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY funny. All of a sudden, they're starting a "we need Rondo" campaign on sports radio. ? it, bring him. More hilarity for me when him and Fish/him and Melo start having beef.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move Cousins
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Glad that my Cavs keep winning. Unfortunately, due to me and my family(my woman and her daughter) being in the process of moving, I haven't been able to watch any games. Right now, the library is the only time I'm on the net.
    Knicks should try and make a move for Rose. His value is at an all time low and they can take what they can get.

Bruh....? outta here

Not even for a protected 1st and filler?

I'd trade for Rose and a 1st round pick if they wanna take back Melo. We get a 1st rounder and Rose on the books for 2 years instead of Melo for 4

tumblr_inline_mi63i3vhBV1qz4rgp.gif

D. Rose will never be available in a trade. He was born here, grew up here, drafted here. He's a Bull for life. When he's done hooping that #1 Rose jersey will be hanging in the rafters next to Jordan

Taj Gibson, Tony Snell & a pick for Carmelo in the off-season is the most I'd offer to NY in a trade

Y'all gonna need y'all 1st round pick to choose a point guard. Better start keeping an eye on Jerian Grant, Kris Dunn, & Delon Wright. They are projected to be in Chicago's pick range. I hope the Bulls organization is dumb enough to overlook them. Knicks don't need Rose and his skittish knees. Buy out Taj Gibson so we can sign him for cheap.

Grant is nice, but I think he'll be gone by the time the Bulls pick. I'mma have read up on Dunn & Wright, IDK much about them dudes

Don't read ? , watch. Matter of fact don't watch. I want y'all ? to fail. I don't want Bulls fans & the Bulls organization getting any ideas of the nice point guards that will be in the draft. Stay sleep. Nate Robinson is the future, lmao

We gotta' PG, his name is D.Rose
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad that my Cavs keep winning. Unfortunately, due to me and my family(my woman and her daughter) being in the process of moving, I haven't been able to watch any games. Right now, the library is the only time I'm on the net.
    Knicks should try and make a move for Rose. His value is at an all time low and they can take what they can get.

Bruh....? outta here

I'd trade for Rose and a 1st round pick if they wanna take back Melo. We get a 1st rounder and Rose on the books for 2 years instead of Melo for 4

D. Rose will never be available in a trade. He was born here, grew up here, drafted here. He's a Bull for life. When he's done hooping that #1 Rose jersey will be hanging in the rafters next to Jordan

Taj Gibson, Tony Snell & a pick for Carmelo in the off-season is the most I'd offer to NY in a trade

Y'all gonna need y'all 1st round pick to choose a point guard. Better start keeping an eye on Jerian Grant, Kris Dunn, & Delon Wright. They are projected to be in Chicago's pick range. I hope the Bulls organization is dumb enough to overlook them. Knicks don't need Rose and his skittish knees. Buy out Taj Gibson so we can sign him for cheap.

Grant is nice, but I think he'll be gone by the time the Bulls pick. I'mma have read up on Dunn & Wright, IDK much about them dudes

Don't read ? , watch. Matter of fact don't watch. I want y'all ? to fail. I don't want Bulls fans & the Bulls organization getting any ideas of the nice point guards that will be in the draft. Stay sleep. Nate Robinson is the future, lmao

giphy.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh....? outta here

? that ?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    We're crazy for letting rondo go even tho our defensive numbers improved since he got traded? also the chemistry within the team is a lot stronger. Isaiah Thomas has made 24 free throws in 3 games as a Celtic, it took rondo 22 games to hit 20 free throws we're fine without that ? lol

That dude don't have a clue what he's talking about, for one he made that ? up about Boston heads, two he says it as if Pierce is still playing at a superstar level and we didn't rob Brooklyn in that deal, we could of gave him 30 million and the green light to chuck up 25 shots a game at 35% from the field but nah Ainge is on a different echelon than most gm's, the one mistake he made is not trading Rondo sooner and losing all leverage but at the same time the deal had to make sense while the big 3 were still here, we did win a championship with him, we did go 7 games in another finals with him, he did make all star teams, become a top jersey seller and put up some epic performances, during all that Ainge still had him on the block and probably came close a few times to making a deal but it had to make sense or he was never going to pull the trigger, then what really hurt is was Rondo getting hurt because that would of been the best year to trade him after losing Ray in the offseason and looking flabby and sick in the regular season, Rondo still had 2 years left on the contract after that one and was putting up empty numbers, while it looked like it was the team around him the reason we sucked we were a lot better after he got hurt, we probably could of got a monster deal for him and he really wouldn't have a say about it, but instead we had to wait for him to go through the process of getting back to 100% and building his value back up, problem was he now has a say in where he goes so instead of making a deal with Sac Town which would of been another monster deal for us we had to take what we could get from Dallas, ? Rondo
  • Beta
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Nobody reading that ? you ? ass ?

michael-irvin-laughs-hard_zps4e722a3d.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move Cousins

Not true lol
  • Beta
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »

Not true lol

yeah more so George karl has enough pull to try and get players he wants on the team. Then it was said that everybody was available on the kings including cousins and that karl would welcome former nuggets players he coached. And he wants lawson

1CK1S

top 5 WOAT posters with that many posts
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i been sayin rondo overrated, ? i know let his assists total and all star appearances fool them, u can only be so great avg 12 a game with no jumper and no ft's

and itd be dope if pg bounce back this season but idk if he should, dont think the pacers got a chance of doing ? in the playoffs and he could spend that time gettin his leg even stronger
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Bruh....? outta here

? that ?

tumblr_lsg6qx6QhB1qg6og6o1_400.gif
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't Klay a FA this offseason?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate that I won't be able to watch our game tonight, but love our chance to win.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

nope they signed to a big extension i think this summer
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big bodied the hell out of Green.
  • Mister B.
    Options
    This actually wouldn't be a bad Finals. I just don't think it will happen.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

resigned hin right b4 he dropped 40 on la i believe
  • Mister B.
    Options
    Kevin Love need to cut this Dirk ? out with the threes and start banging down low. That's why he's not getting the shots like he probably should; he had obvious mismatches in the paint but would rather play like he a big-ass Kyle Korver or dome ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options