Video of Floyd Mayweather’s Daughter Getting Jumped at School

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frustrates me when people use emojis so often.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably said her father going to beat Manny in may or something.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anytime someone asks "i lost the fight?"

You lost the fight
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Nothing is necessarily wrong with going to a public school.

except everything in this case...
    what good is having the wealth of royalty and allowing your children to be educated like paupers?
    hhhaaaa?

But how do you know that the education she is getting is bad??? there are some very good public schools not all rich families want to send their children to some ? elitist academy besides when it comes to raw learning the most important things you are going to learn comes after high school.

Dont need to hear anymore.

When you're WEALTHY, not rich, but WEALTHY, you have bought out the word 'some'.

And nggas are so against the elite that they themselves dont want it. Aint that about a bytch? Lol How sad is that??! You supposed to want your kid to be better than you, but i notice when child raising gets brought up here A LOT of yall mfers intuitively do not want that.
    Just bc ya ? ass "made it" thru public achool sont mean your kid should just 'make it'

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

what good is having the wealth of royalty and allowing your children to be educated like paupers?
    hhhaaaa?

But how do you know that the education she is getting is bad??? there are some very good public schools not all rich families want to send their children to some ? elitist academy besides when it comes to raw learning the most important things you are going to learn comes after high school.

When you're WEALTHY, not rich, but WEALTHY, you have bought out the word 'some'.

And nggas are so against the elite that they themselves dont want it. Aint that about a bytch? Lol How sad is that??! You supposed to want your kid to be better than you, but i notice when child raising gets brought up here A LOT of yall mfers intuitively do not want that.
    Just bc ya ? ass "made it" thru public achool sont mean your kid should just 'make it'

I did not even go to public school in this country so i do not know exactly how " ? ass" it is but logically speaking it makes no sense to shun public school just because you have money. If the school is good and can provide a good education it makes no difference if it's public or private.

AND WHAT makes you think that sending a child to a good public school is any indication that the parents don't want their children to attain more??? what you are saying makes no ? sense because not all public schools are ? up.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the ? got her ass kicked, ouch
  • S2J
    edited March 2015
    Options

hhhaaaa?

I did not even go to public school in this country so i do not know exactly how " ? ass" it is but logically speaking it makes no sense to shun public school just because you have money. If the school is good and can provide a good education it makes no difference if it's public or private.

AND WHAT makes you think that sending a child to a good public school is any indication that the parents don't want their children to attain more??? what you are saying makes no ? sense because not all public schools are ? up.

The great thing is now you dont have to rely on word of mouth and 'i made it thru' anecdotes. There are actually metrics in place now, and across the board private or charter schools have better scores. They have more money to hire more teachers, better teachers, amenities, extracurriculars, etc.

A public achool is just that, public, so they are beholden to city politics, city budgets where money can vanish from year to year, quarter to quarter, etc

Sure some publics can be 'as good' as private, but whats in it for you to chance it?? Public can be as good as private, but how many privates are as bad or on equal to publics. That tells you somethin
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall don't know their situation. she probably got kicked out of private school and not all public schools are bad.

There are public schools where rich kids go too.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    she's no Laila Ali...

lol
  • zombie
    edited March 2015
    Options

hhhaaaa?

The great thing is now you dont have to rely on word of mouth and 'i made it thru' anecdotes. There are actually metrics in place now, and across the board private or charter schools have better scores. They have more money to hire more teachers, better teachers, amenities, extracurriculars, etc.

A public achool is just that, public, so they are beholden to city politics, city budgets where money can vanish from year to year, quarter to quarter, etc

Sure some publics can be 'as good' as private, but whats in it for you to chance it?? Public can be as good as private, but how many privates are as bad or on equal to publics. That yella you somethin

Ok so private schools do very good that still does not mean that you cannot get a good education at a GOOD public school and if the child comes from a rich family whatever education gaps the public school system does not fix can easily be filled, remember who we are talking about. The children of floyd mayweather can go to any ? HIGH school they want to IT Will make no great difference.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im still trying to find out who ass this isirenetwerk.gif
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hhhaaaa?

Sure some publics can be 'as good' as private, but whats in it for you to chance it?? Public can be as good as private, but how many privates are as bad or on equal to publics. That yella you somethin

Ok so private schools do very good that still does not mean that you cannot get a good education at a GOOD public school and if the child comes from a rich family whatever education gaps the public school system does not fix can easily be filled, remember who we are talking about. The children of floyd mayweather can go to any ? HIGH school they want to IT Will make no great difference.

@zombie doc rivers son went to a public high school
  • zombie
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

hhhaaaa?

@zombie doc rivers son went to a public high school

I am sure that a lot of the children of rich people go to public school because like i said earlier not everybody wants their children to grow up an elitist. Some would want them to experience normal life with normal people. Some might even want them to experience poverty.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And i aint say nor meant that you did
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So what exactly is S2J trying to say? That if you know the public school in your area is as good as or better than the private schools you should still send your kids to private schools?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what exactly is S2J trying to say? That if you know the public school in your area is as good as or better than the private schools you should still send your kids to private schools?

That's what it sounds like ? not making a lick of sense lol
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They aint raise her right. Sad.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayweather take this L. This ? allowed his daughter to go to a public school it looks like, why not a school with a tuitioN? Or home school. All that money and you got ur little one acting and posting like she a hood ? . Why the ? does he not want to see his child succeed?

Ain't ? wrong with public school it builds character
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

hhhaaaa?
    what u expect? floyd aint bothered to educate himself yet

he reads like a 3rd grader on the short yellow bus

i honestly have trouble reading out loud in front of people....that dont mean i cant read.

just one of those things
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Them kids born into to much money to be fighting.

What sense is this supposed to make?

especially with this girl circumstances, herfatther being famous and either loved or hated is a recipe for conflict within itself.

Then being black and rich among a bunch of snobby white ppl, thats another potential line of conflict

And aint nothing "hood" about kids fighting , stp that ?

my daughter doesnt understand the hate sometimes.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

hhhaaaa?

elite academies can be alot worse.

but whos to say the school is bad tho?

my kids went to one of the top public schools in Pa. but others kids got kicked out all the time for fighting, pregnancy, and drugs.

did i say it was one of the top schools in Pa.

same ? happens at top colleges.
  • S2J
    edited March 2015
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »

That's what it sounds like ? not making a lick of sense lol

I'm educatin brotha.

The elephant in the room is yall speak as if you want your kid to be a reflection of you. Nggas want their kid to be 'street smart'. This ngga earlier said he wants his kid to experience poverty. ? yo gotdamn self.

And public school doesnt 'build character'. Good parenting builds character. Foundation builds character. Like i said, ? the anecdotes, give me the numbers. If congressmen, presidents, and people of generational wealth are coming thru the elite private and charter schools, i'll take that over 'public school made me tough'.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it, i'll say it: The iront of a girl getting beat up when her father is the greatest defensive fighter in the history of combat sports.

Anyway, I'm a big proponent of public school. You are exposed to certain things and are forced to deal with certain things in public school that you just cannot get in private school. As long as the actual school is descent and safe, I see no issue with it at all.

Rich or not.