Jay-Z Criminal Informant History - Myth Or Truth?

Options
antoseeg
antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in The Reason
This is a spin-off from the Dame Dash Sway interview where he accused Jay-Z of being an informant because he associates with Desiree Perez who is rumored to have told on A-Rod and a few drug dealers she used to know. Anyway, I personally don't think that Jay-Z is an informant, but I thought it would be interesting to make a history of all the drug dealers he has associations with that got arrested. Most of the associations are indirect, but there still associations...

Person: Kareem 'Biggs' Burke

Association To Jay-Z: Rocafella co-founder

Crime: Wholesale Marijuana Distrubution

Conviction: 2012, Sentenced To Five Years In Prison

tumblr_m3c7lo7yPP1rrvheyo1_500.png

Person: Kenneth 'Supreme' McGriff

Association To Jay-Z: Supreme associated heavily with Murder Inc records founder Irv Gotti. Jay-Z associated heavily with Irv Gotti in the beginning of his career. Supreme and Jay-Z also used to communicate with each other.

Crime: Wholesale ? and ? Distribution. Also accused of running a murder-for-hire squad.

Conviction: 2007, Sentenced To Life In Prison

tumblr_nchxlxfhG11rrvheyo1_500.png

Person: Demetrius and Terry Flenory (Black Mafia Family leaders) and other Black Mafia Family members.

Association To Jay-Z: Jay-Z associates heavily with Young Jeezy, a former Black Mafia Family associate. Young Jeezy is the only well known associate of the Black Mafia Family to not receive any prison time after the FBI targeted the Black Mafia Family for arrests.

Crime: Wholesale ? Distribution And Multiple Murders.

Conviction: 2008, Demetrius and Terry Flenory received 30 years each. Other members received a few months to life.

MeechAndJBO.jpg

Person: James 'Jimmy Henchman' Rosemond

Association To Jay-Z: Jimmy has done management work with Jay-Z. Jimmy is also a friend of P. Diddy. Jay-Z has associated heavily with P. Diddy throughout his career.

Crime: Wholesale ? Trafficking, Witness Tampering and Money Laundering.

Conviction: 2013, Sentenced To Life In Prison

rap-promoter-drug-case.jpg

Person: Julianna Farrait-Rodriguez - Former Drug Kingpin Frank Lucas's Former Wife

Association To Jay-Z: P. Diddy's dad worked directly with Frank Lucas and came into contact with his wife. Jay-Z has associated with P. Diddy throughout his career.

Crime: Wholesale ? Distribution

Conviction: 2012, Sentenced To Five Years In Prison

alg-julianna-farrait-jpg.jpg

Comments

• antoseeg
    Options

i mean, the ? used to sell ? ....so hes going to be associated with ? in the business.

LMAO! That is true...
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mentioned how everyone around this ? going to jail or gettin harassed for taxes awhile back. Ofcourse jayz got dickriders on payroll here so nobody took it serious. But I do think Jay is in some way workin for the feds just like 50 & Dre could be. No way you get up that high and you ain't rubbing shoulders with the most corrupt ppl on this earth. Everybody around Jay either in jail or nowhere to be found. Dehaven?
  • antoseeg
    Options
    I mentioned how everyone around this ? going to jail or gettin harassed for taxes awhile back. Ofcourse jayz got dickriders on payroll here so nobody took it serious. But I do think Jay is in some way workin for the feds just like 50 & Dre could be. No way you get up that high and you ain't rubbing shoulders with the most corrupt ppl on this earth. Everybody around Jay either in jail or nowhere to be found. Dehaven?

Interesting points. I personally think that if Jay-Z was a snitch the only person Jay-Z would of been involved in getting arrested is Biggs, because Biggs moved enough weight to have mafia court laws used against him, and Jay-Z was directly in business with him, so the FBI could of tried to accuse him of being guilty by association like they do with associates of mafia families.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Man stop that.

True you gotta be a shady person to get to the top. But I doubt he snitched on his boys. All of these old ass ? looking for a handout.

Jaz was supposed to sign to ROC but he refused. Beans kept getting locked up. And he's still getting locked up without jay's presence

State p stay getting locked up because they stay doing dumb ? .

Kanye seem to be doing fine, bleek seem to be doing fine, tyty seem to be doing fine.

Devhaven got locked up because he did some dumb ? . And he spit so what can he offer Jay?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    *he don't spit
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90% of this list is Jayz knows someone who knows someone went went to jail for drugs/etc

foh b. then half this websites is snitches lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soo thats why diddy gets props?
  • antoseeg
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    90% of this list is Jayz knows someone who knows someone went went to jail for drugs/etc

I would bet money that most, if not all, of the people on this website don't have any associations with 6 major drug dealers that got sentenced to major jail time in a 6 year period. I don't believe that Jay-Z is a snitch, but it is an incredible coincidence. These people were dealing drugs successfully for decades. The police always had to lock them up on other charges when they went after them before. It wasn't till they interacted with Jay-Z, or somebody who knows Jay-Z, that the FBI was able to get them on drugs. Just saying...
  • antoseeg
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    One thing about the feds, you gon know who told on you. Them CI's get brought into the light at discovery time. You gon know who you served, and you gon know who was the rat by the time you get sentenced. Paperwork baby, PSI's and such, they can't send you to jail on heresay, ? gotta stand up and say what you did on the stand, or through sworn statements. As far as I know, this man doesn't have a statement on record, nor has he ever taken the stand. This what I meant when I said Dame Dash a hoe ass ? for even mentionin anything like that, because the less informed is going to run with it and make anything seem logical. He know what he was doing, he was plantin the seed, and ? who got hate in they heart, or who just want to talk about ? is going to make a big thing out of it, but men don't talk about other men right? If Jay a rat, he's a rat, and he can't be defended, but i'm sayin this, wouldn't this ? have been outed? Everybody listed has already been sentenced. You mean to tell me, nobody pulled nobody's coat and said "yo, that ? nice wit the rap, but he ain't right". ? , outta, here. Since we speakin on rumors, which is some ? I don't like, wasn't this ? dame havin comin home parties for alpo? You from harlem and you can't ? wit rats... That ? 's a certified, hall of fame, life time achievement award rat. But where dame from, he can't touch that right? Sit Your Ass Down Son. Real ? ain't goin for none of that.

I agree. One of the major problems I have with Dame's story is the fact that 50 Cent got on Supreme's gangster radar just for mentioning him in Ghetto Quran, so it would be odd for Jay-Z to stop his money laundering operation at Murder Inc and not to at least be targeted by Supreme. There were millions of dollars flowing through Murder Inc, and according to the cops, Supreme has killed people for much less than that, so him not going after Jay-Z doesn't make sense if what Dame says is true.

Also, Jimmy Henchman has never been shy about targeting anybody no matter what level their at in society, so it also does not make sense for him not to target Jay-Z if Jay is the reason his empire has crumbled.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    So...that's ugly old woman supposed to be Frank Lucas boriqua wife? The bad one from the movie?
  • antoseeg
    Options
    antoseeg wrote: »

I would bet money that most, if not all, of the people on this website don't have any associations with 6 major drug dealers that got sentenced to major jail time in a 6 year period. I don't believe that Jay-Z is a snitch, but it is an incredible coincidence. These people were dealing drugs successfully for decades. The police always had to lock them up on other charges when they went after them before. It wasn't till they interacted with Jay-Z, or somebody who knows Jay-Z, that the FBI was able to get them on drugs. Just saying...

So 50's ghetto Qur'an and rappers constantly shouting out the supreme team is not a suspect? Jigga is.

BMF's flashy lifestyle and bragging and getting caught by a wiretap is not to blame? Jigga is.

Jimmy henchmen getting caught and turning himself in and snitching on his friends is not his fault? Its jay's

I'm not caping for jay but y'all sound ridiculous.

I don't believe Jay-Z is a snitch, but I will say this again: Those people you mentioned were all successful drug dealers for decades who all of a sudden all got caught within a 6 year time period.

50 Cent dropped Ghetto Quran in 2000 and Supreme was fine.

Big Meech and his brother both bought mansions and luxury cars long before they got arrested, and they did this after they were both already known drug dealers in their hometown of Detroit. And multiple members of BMF were riding around in luxury cars and making it rain in strip clubs with Big Meech long before they got arrested. Big Meech put the BMF name on billboards and still didn't get arrested.

Jimmy Henchman had Tupac saying he tried to ? him for two years straight, and it was never a secret where he got his money from, and he was fine.
  • antoseeg
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    So...that's ugly old woman supposed to be Frank Lucas boriqua wife? The bad one from the movie?

Yep. That's her. Hollywood always exchanges normal looking women for supermodel looking women in movies. His wife wasn't that bad looking when she was younger though.

jf3_fyn2x.jpg

bafrk.jpg
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only thing that stood out to me
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any Hope That Dame had of reuniting with Jay has been officially thrown out the window...dame tried to be low key with it but he essentially tried to throw Jay under the bus...questioning Jays business practices is one thing but practically labeling him snitch...naw can't come back from that. Thing that confuses me us every time u see this ? it's culture this culture that but now ? is throwing accusations on radio interviews...this why nobody ? with dame anymore.. he got exposed for what he is...
    a hypocrite

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jayz been in the game since 88 yet none of these people were indicted until 07. 50 snitched on the supreme team but theres no thread on that. Diddy's father worked for frank lucas i believe but no one calls him a snitch. This thread is an incredible reach. Theres literally no strong links between these people and jayz. And as far my above comment my father went to school with dudes that became big drug dealers (and later arrested and deported) so no its not hard to know someone who knows someone who knows a drug dealer
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    now another think if Jay snitched on one or more of those names mentioned im pretty sure they wouldve sent word out to get him atleast clipped
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay is to rap what hhh is to wwe.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These mfers listed Frank Lucas wife lllls

Basically this proves Jay z is Kevin Bacon. He "knows" everyone---not to mwntion he's known everyone for years

You could do this same type ven diagram with Irv Gotti, J Prince, Diddy, etc
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of those cases had anything to do with Jay.

Biggs' ppl at hightimes got caught up.

Preme had dirt on him for decades.

Feds was on Meech since Wolf got killed.

Reeeeeeeeeach.