J. Prince & The Return Of Steve Francis’ Stolen Chain “The Chain Must Be Returned"

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
14ieibc.jpg

Rap-A-Lot Records founder and CEO J. Prince commands respect in the streets and Hip-Hop circles. It was J. Prince who put word out that Steve Francis‘ stolen chain was to be returned, or there would be consequences and repercussions.

Reports TMZ:
Steve Francis doesn’t just have the Sauce Twinz to thank for the return of his chain — it was ultimately engineered by J. Prince … one of the most powerful men in hip hop, TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story … the NBA legend was chain snatched by some ? at a Sauce Twinz concert in Houston last weekend.

Now, we’ve learned … Francis has some powerful friends in Houston — including Prince, who not only runs Rap-A-Lot Records, but is known in the rap community as a guy you just don’t mess with.

Also, the Sauce Twinz are managed by YEMG … the management group owned by Prince’s son, Jas.

Sources connected to Prince tell us once he learned the chain went missing … he put out word,
“The chain must be returned.”

It’s great that Steve Francis has powerful friends. He still needs to rethink where he hangs out, though.

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think IMA hire j prince to represent me and get items I never got as a kid.

Items we will be seeking:
    Dual action super soaker
    Brand new bike with pegs on it
    Game boy color with Pokemon red

I lost/Got robbed The exact. Same ?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    makes sense they real cool....scarface was in DC not long ago performing for Francis b day party
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we never. Going. To kno why steve francis looks 60 like there ? his age still playing. In the league that looks like his son

100 GOATS to anyone who can answer the question why Steve looks like he got Benjamin Buttons Disease.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since no one cared but his warning track he had sumone take the chain which sucks cuz francis is a walkin target level one on gta lol now he gonna look good cuz the chain gonna get returned lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to hear the stories of why J prince is so intimidating. Only hear the stories of him sending warnings, never hear about the people that suffered the consequences.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    what if... j prince set the whole thing up in the first place just to reinforce how much pull he has on the streets?
    Since no one cared but his warning track he had sumone take the chain which sucks cuz francis is a walkin target level one on gta lol now he gonna look good cuz the chain gonna get returned lol
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I want to hear the stories of why J prince is so intimidating. Only hear the stories of him sending warnings, never hear about the people that suffered the consequences.

I%27m_Just_Sayin_Misha.gif
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His ties to Larry Hoover...i just wanna know why he ain't get his sons money from Baby yet...
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    His ties to Larry Hoover...i just wanna know why he ain't get his sons money from Baby yet...

The best part about the Baby story, is that J Prince and his son act like this is something new that just happened to them. They actually approached Baby for royalties back in 2012. Jas Prince said that Baby agreed to give them some money, but when meeting time came, Baby didn't show up. Now three years later, J Prince is on record saying he ain't going to stand for anybody robbing him and his son, and their both saying they only give out one courtesy call, but Baby told them along time ago that he's not respecting the verbal agreement they made with Drake.

Jas Prince has strong armed Lil Wayne's manager Cortez, who also happens to have never been involved in the streets, but in the three years since Birdman skipped the meeting to pay them, they ain't never went after Birdman or his brother Slim, who they know for a fact has the money.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TMZ stay on J Prince ?
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So we never. Going. To kno why steve francis looks 60 like there ? his age still playing. In the league that looks like his son

It could just be lack of sleep and a bad diet mixed with a little drugs and liquor, because he doesn't always look this way. He started looking like this as soon as he got out the league, but when he decided he wanted to be a rapper for a little while four years later, his looks went back to normal. Check out his video. His song is actually alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cavAQx-_G5Y

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Funny thing about that chain snatch attempt is how Francis didnt even try to put up a fight whatsoever

Dude just sittin there like here we go with this again

He just looked ? once he fell like wtf where am i what happen lol ? sad to watch but he gotta get least a bodyguard or just homies cant be solo now he gonna he a target everyone gonna try him