Thoughts:This White woman just offered this info to Black women

Options

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back to the thread topic..........

Once she began talking negatively about weaves, her entire message became irrelevant.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    She's wrong.

The number one reason that black men gravitate to white women is that they are not fat.

There are other reasons too, but that is no. 1.

I for one would prefer to wife a nice slim white chick than to wife a ? woman.

No way in hell am I going to take that lifetime L.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black men who like white women (non-black women in general) are generally weak men themselves who have weak emotional personalities and need validation just as white women do. Now to address her points:

1. White women do not care about black men. White women do not have an obligation to the black community. Stats show that white women on a jury are more likely to convict a black male of a crime than white men. White women are no-where to be seen when the white males of her race are killing black males. The black lives matter protest at the University of Southern California was evident of this, where black men left with their white and foreign girlfriends for black women to handle the police alone, which showed just how much such women really care about black men.

2. Correct, such is because white women do not have a backbone, they are by nature passive aggressive. Have seen too many brothers get played by white women, because they do not know the nature of the passive aggressive white female. Yes... doesn't always mean yes with them.

3. White women do not nag black men because they do not care about black men. A man can be a dog, bring her as man diseases as possible and she will generally not care. Black women prefer not to be disrespected by her man.

4. White women only stand behind their men when their is something that they can benefit from. Too many black women have taken bids in prison for the men that they love. White women? Not so much. White women only stand by her man as long as she has something which she can benefit from.

5. This is because white women are passive aggressive, matter of fact most women of non-African decent are. While she may not raise her voice and argue with you, she's doing you ? behind your back in some way or another.

6. Of course you don't as society already tells black men you are superior to him and his race, the system of white supremacy keeps such in tact that you don't need to mention, or act as if you are better than him. Matter of fact theirs a 98% chance that the black man is with you based on white supremacy all along.

7. White women keep men at the head of the house as long as he is bringing home the bacon, as soon as a man who a white woman is with begings to slack she will move on to the next man, before he even has a chance to explain himself... maybe even on to his friend... Seen this too much while in Texas.

8. Of course white women give head... white women also eat their own ? , drink their own period blood, eat their own placentas after child birth. They also ? horses, goats, pigs, dogs, cats, cows, drink their own ? and that of others, and even engage in sexual activity with children. White women generally have no morals when it comes to sex, they are basically degenerates.

9. White women have the same texture of her that is found in animals... the same type of hair that is found in non-humans. Black people are the only race of people where you can not find our texture of hair in animals, because not only are we more racially progressive than whites, but we also do not have nethanderthal DNA which whites and white women have plenty of which further prove my point of how white women are not even fully 100% human.

http://youtu.be/oP42MUV9DLM

This is why black men who date non-black women are disgusting, because when you sleep with dogs you wake up with fleas. Now lets see how many negropeans come in here to defend their translucent cave queens.

Mods can we get a DIDN'T READ button?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you are judgmental as ? though , ive heard you say similar ? bout spanish people
    and you wear your religion on your sleeve on... SUNDAYS i supppose..

Oh best believe I still break bread with the dreds and the Spanish folks but let's not act like island folks are above criticism. The island chicks have been the most ignorant and ratchet women I've met in this town....cry about that too
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    ? you are judgmental as ? though , ive heard you say similar ? bout spanish people
    and you wear your religion on your sleeve on... SUNDAYS i supppose..

Oh best believe I still break bread with the dreds and the Spanish folks but let's not act like island folks are above criticism. The island chicks have been the most ignorant and ratchet women I've met in this town....cry about that too

smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    Options
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    oh i take that back then
  • texas409
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Hold up you mop head ? y'all talk ? bout folks all day but soon as y'all critiqued y'all get in y'all feelings??? ? the folks I've met been dusty foot muddasuckas with huge egos for not a damn reason oh well I laugh at the clowns

You peice of ? you should know better I really hope somebody ? in your face next week. Your father must have been a ? halffag to have produced a hunchback like you.

Dive under a bus ?

Lololol damn fam wipe them tears from your keyboard
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Hold up you mop head ? y'all talk ? bout folks all day but soon as y'all critiqued y'all get in y'all feelings??? ? the folks I've met been dusty foot muddasuckas with huge egos for not a damn reason oh well I laugh at the clowns

You peice of ? you should know better I really hope somebody ? in your face next week. Your father must have been a ? halffag to have produced a hunchback like you.

Dive under a bus ?

Lololol damn fam wipe them tears from your keyboard

I'm mobile no keyboard dutty germ you
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate these stereotypes. Yo black woman listen as well as any , support there men as any, Fucc and succ as any woman. Blacc woman are the most forgiven copied and forgotten woman. Always some succa ? when it comes to our women and debating there worth
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sojournertruth keep blessing this page with hard hitting truth. The light is too bright for those thats still sleep. ..
  • Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Take note how I'm being attacked for speaking about cave women. It's amazing to me thats as soon as you mention or critic non-black women on here, these nignogs attack you. But if I was on here ? on white men it would be no problem. You ? are psychotic, you only believe that 50% of the white race is more powerful than you, you only believe that 50% of the white race is racist, and take note how its ? claiming west indian roots... I'm not surprised about this at all as in places like Canada and the UK west Indian men don't even date black women at all, let alone have children with them. They on here calling black women fat but they siting behind their screens all dark skin with red eyes, eating ox tails.

This reminds of an black Haitian Israelite I knew, who spent most of his time on NY streets talking about the white mans the devil, and interracial relationships were not of ? , and the white woman is wicked, yet behind closed doors he was ? all kinds of white women.

tumblr_lak0dujuji1qdfrsho1_500.jpg

Child bye!
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since you hate black men so much just marry a white man be happy and shut the ? up about black men you ? ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Huh that sounds/familiar
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take note how I'm being attacked for speaking about cave women. It's amazing to me thats as soon as you mention or critic non-black women on here, these nignogs attack you. But if I was on here ? on white men it would be no problem. You ? are psychotic, you only believe that 50% of the white race is more powerful than you, you only believe that 50% of the white race is racist, and take note how its ? claiming west indian roots... I'm not surprised about this at all as in places like Canada and the UK west Indian men don't even date black women at all, let alone have children with them. They on here calling black women fat but they siting behind their screens all dark skin with red eyes, eating ox tails.

This reminds of an black Haitian Israelite I knew, who spent most of his time on NY streets talking about the white mans the devil, and interracial relationships were not of ? , and the white woman is wicked, yet behind closed doors he was ? all kinds of white women.

Child bye!

You just quoted two women who talked about how evil white people are, then ? around with them.

That's like me talking about how white people ain't ? , then I quote oj Simpson.

Get your ? tethered. Black men ain't the only ones going around ? with pink toes.

Imma come out and ask, are you currently or have you ever ? a nonblack man?
  • Sojourner Truth
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Since you hate black men so much just marry a white man be happy and shut the ? up about black men you ? ?

I don't hate black men, my mans black. I would never lay with cave people, let alone any man thats not black. A non-black man can't do anything for me.... not sexually, mentally, nor spiritually. A womans ? is designed to mother her people.
  • Sojourner Truth
    edited March 2015
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

Child bye!

You just quoted two women who talked about how evil white people are, then ? around with them.

That's like me talking about how white people ain't ? , then I quote oj Simpson.

Get your ? tethered. Black men ain't the only ones going around ? with pink toes.

Imma come out and ask, are you currently or have you ever ? a nonblack man?

Yet, the Nation of Islam is filled with black men who call white men devils and crackers and every other racial insult, yet the majority of them are sleeping with white women.
  • zombie
    Options

I don't hate black men, my mans black. I would never lay with cave people, let alone any man thats not black. A non-black man can't do anything for me.... not sexually, mentally, nor spiritually. A womans ? is designed to mother her people.

If you want to bash race mixing go right on ahead, if you have a problem with black men address it without making ridiculous generalized statements. Because the vast majority of black adult men love black women as much as any other man loves his woman
  • Sojourner Truth
    Options

If you want to bash race mixing go right on ahead, if you have a problem with black men address it without making ridiculous generalized statements. Because the vast majority of black adult men love black women as much as any other man loves his woman

tumblr_m688ajBrT01rwcc6bo1_400.gif

• zombie
    Options

tumblr_m688ajBrT01rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Most black men when we do want to get married marry black women.

Do black men sometimes abuse black women??? Yes but all men sometimes abuse their women.