TMZ Releases Footage Of Suge Killing Terry Carter

Options

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Nothing about that vid proves that move was intentional

This is the lawyers time to explain that....and it won't be easy

He could've easily just continued reversing after he hit Bone the 1st time.

And as for TMZ leaking the footage. The family of Terry wanted them too. So the world could see that Suge did it intentionally.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    While the video looks really bad,if that was a gun on Bone,Suge may have a case.

It does look like even if he had a reason to run over Bone,if the Terry guy had no gun,Suge is doing life.
    When he threw it in reverse ..... he might've got off for that if dude had gun ....... but he didn't have to come back ..... dude was down and clearly not trying to get off a shot ...... Suge done .....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Suge is a ? an ? .

You got it?
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This might be Last nail in suges coffin,b

How many chances can one man get..that video doesn't look good..he better have one hell of a lawyer that will and deal with the D.A or something
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stick a pitchfork in Suge...he's done literally.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Surprised that the guy who was hit twice survived.

Watching that, I though Bone was gone...

I'm really starting to hate TMZ tho, I didn't need to see that ? !
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    If that guy in the video really had a gun then Suge may be able to get off.

How would you react if somebody pulled out a gun on you and your car was running?

Suge literally drove there on ? . In the video, his truck comes in & he stops recklessly over the concrete divider. There was no gun pointed at him.

There is tons of evidence against Suge in the video. It is the very reason they quickly charged him with murder & gave him a $2 million bail. The overwhelming evidence is also the reason Suge is now attempting to play the crazy role & his lawyers have quit the case.

The original Suge link below is now a classic..........

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/526904/suge-went-to-a-video-movie-shoot-cube-dre-and-game-was-at-and-got-in-argument-then-ran-over-a-dude/p1

It's over

giphy.gif
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would you like to be Suge's cell mate for life?
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge should have just kept the truck in reverse and peeled out, if he felt threatened. The first run down will be dismissed, because he could argue that it was self defense in his escape, ONLY IF he kept it in reverse and left the scene. But since he came back and ran the two men over, he's looking at Murder 2 @ the least if whomever his lawyer will be can prove he was threatened and keep the charges down, and Murder 1 with intent if he can't prove there was a gun at the scene. He'll be extra lucky if he gets a "simple" voluntary manslaughter charge and only do 7-11 years, since the crime happened in the heat of a sudden quarrel, but that'll be tough to prove if this video is used, because Suge reversed and then came back in.

This will be no different than the Stand Your Ground law with Marissa Alexander, because he had the option of leaving, but he came back and committed the crime he's in chains for now. I bet the DA is going to put Murder 1 on his head, and his lawyer is going to argue that down to either Murder 2 or manslaughter. But his lawyer will have their work cut out if the video evidence and witness testimony is used.

His past criminal history won't help him either.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    Surprised that the guy who was hit twice survived.

Watching that, I though Bone was gone...

I'm really starting to hate TMZ tho, I didn't need to see that ? !

His family released the video to TMZ to show the world. Ain't their fault.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    How would you like to be Suge's cell mate for life?

He gettin shanked on sight
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    I bet the DA is going to put Murder 1 on his head, and his lawyer is going to argue that down to either Murder 2 or manslaughter. But his lawyer will have their work cut out if the video evidence and witness testimony is used.

I believe that this is the reason Suge is trying to play the Crazy Guy role and why his lawyers quit.

I think the prosecutors can get a conviction on Murder 1. I believe the lawyers that quit tried to convince Suge to plea bargin for a Murder 2, but he refused.

Suge thinks that he can get out of this crime like he has so many times in the past.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Suge should have just kept the truck in reverse and peeled out, if he felt threatened. The first run down will be dismissed, because he could argue that it was self defense in his escape, ONLY IF he kept it in reverse and left the scene. But since he came back and ran the two men over, he's looking at Murder 2 @ the least if whomever his lawyer will be can prove he was threatened and keep the charges down, and Murder 1 with intent if he can't prove there was a gun at the scene. He'll be extra lucky if he gets a "simple" voluntary manslaughter charge and only do 7-11 years, since the crime happened in the heat of a sudden quarrel, but that'll be tough to prove if this video is used, because Suge reversed and then came back in.

This will be no different than the Stand Your Ground law with Marissa Alexander, because he had the option of leaving, but he came back and committed the crime he's in chains for now. I bet the DA is going to put Murder 1 on his head, and his lawyer is going to argue that down to either Murder 2 or manslaughter. But his lawyer will have their work cut out if the video evidence and witness testimony is used.

Suge's problem, or his lawyers problem, will be explaining why he showed up to the video shoot in the first place. Murder 2 and manslaughter only work when it's in the heat of the moment. But he drove there purposefully to, well, cause trouble. It's not like he was there because he wanted to buy a hamburger and (literally) ran into those dudes.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They say he ran over dudes head?? Man I would have threw up on sight after seeing something like that
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options