TMZ Releases Footage Of Suge Killing Terry Carter

Options

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    There is nothing about that footage that was accidental, he ran dude over with the intent to ? SMMFH. Suge is going away for a long long time & may never have his freedom again SMMFH.

That's ? ....

not if dude had a gun .... either way smh @ this footage ? got real
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this wasn't Suge I'd say dude is outta here based off the footage...but this is Suge Knight sooooo we'll see.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol....it's to early in the morning for these gifs.
    smh...it's not looking good for Marion. That video might be the nail in his coffin.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    lmao at the suge football pic.

Never seen that before. Always assumed he was a bald headed big guy
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suge can beat this case. im not sure what cali laws regarding self defense but normally u dont need to see a weapon. there just has to be reasonable assumption that u will be harmed or killed. some states require u to try and retreat first and looking at the video he retreated. we cant see if his path was blocked. if it was then driving forward waas his only option. no intent to ? . so if they push murder then he can beat that. he might get manslaughter but we have to see if the prosecution puts that on the table for the jury.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He obliterated them ? ...
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    They say he ran over dudes head?? Man I would have threw up on sight after seeing something like that

Dude, i've seen an exploded head before from a car accident, it's like the aftermath of a pumpkin being dropped from a 5 story building. It was gross, but I'm a sick-type dude and was fascinated by the spectacle.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to run Suge over with a monster truck
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that ? looked like real life GTA. Especially the way the guy in the green shirt walked by like nothing happened right after

I was wondering if dude was ever going to stop lol.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to find some funny ? to say but I wasn't ready. Wtf suge. Wtf.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to admit. I don't have the heart to watch the whole video. I simply can't do it b. Some ? love stuff like this, I'm obviously not the type for it. With that said, is it as graphic as I'm assuming it is? If so, details please....thanx
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell probably get convicted of vehicular manslaughter, if his lawyer plays it right.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to admit. I don't have the heart to watch the whole video. I simply can't do it b. Some ? love stuff like this, I'm obviously not the type for it. With that said, is it as graphic as I'm assuming it is? If so, details please....thanx

Its not graphic at all but your imagination takes over as you see dude get ragdolled and rolled over from afar
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasnt that bad
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    If that guy in the video really had a gun then Suge may be able to get off.

How would you react if somebody pulled out a gun on you and your car was running?

How did he pull it out if the gun not on the floor after getting hit twice by the truck?
    He might of lift up his shirt n showed it,but i doubt he pulled the gun out.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A good lawyer can easilyfind reasonable doubt in that.

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge has a chance to beat murder. If they can prove it was a gun, they can hit him with vehicular manslaughter. ? carries numbers but it will be less time. California law gives no ? . If you ? somebody in self protection you still doing time for killing.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch that vid.closely, u can see his door get opened and what appears to be a squirmish between him and bone and possibly someone else. They ran up to him....

Suge got him a winnable case

The hard part is he is ob trial for his entire life and history/image, not jus tbis particular incident
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Suge ran son over like it was GTA or something....

Its ova for Suge..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude had a gun tho... It is what it is. Lol at he is a ? ... u don't say lol.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch that vid.closely, u can see his door get opened and what appears to be a squirmish between him and bone and possibly someone else. They ran up to him....

Suge got him a winnable case

The hard part is he is ob trial for his entire life and history/image, not jus tbis particular incident

His life kind of works for him too. He's used to Gangbangers shooting first and asking questions later. He's been the victim of multiple assaults.