Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Noir wrote: »
    smh @ yall shaming elzo for being picky with his ? . he doesnt have to have sex with every woman he comes across with, broke bois.

Then why spend money on her? Like I said if I'm paying for ? I better be ? something or we have a problem. That's the way it go.

when you got 000,000s in the bank account, what is a funky 100 dollar meal to you?
    It has nothing to do with the money and everything to do with the principle

She invited him out, she should have paid

fair enough the point of this thread was asking if paying alludes to some sort of romantic interest
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    smh @ yall shaming elzo for being picky with his ? . he doesnt have to have sex with every woman he comes across with, broke bois.

Then why spend money on her? Like I said if I'm paying for ? I better be ? something or we have a problem. That's the way it go.

when you got 000,000s in the bank account, what is a funky 100 dollar meal to you?

fair enough the point of this thread was asking if paying alludes to some sort of romantic interest

fam in this day and age, paying for a chick indicates you interested.

Blame the feminists
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my only question for Elzo is, is this chick even somebody you could be platonic with?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah

I'd have to think you gave her some type of indication you wanted to smash, but she called you so idk

You should have ? tho cause she ready

You gonna pass her to me, @Gutta or @StoneColdMikey?

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Nah

I'd have to think you gave her some type of indication you wanted to smash, but she called you so idk

ill put u on she looks just like Marcia Brady tho
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? her her with yucky gross when she asked him to ?

But do she got dat ass tho?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Nah

I don't eat white bread but I appreciate it

Now we seeing eye to eye...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something aint right with a dude thats spending on females and not expecting anything in return.

A female should never be that comfortable. For a female to come at your head like that is disrespectful .

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Something aint right with a dude thats spending on females and not expecting anything in return.

A female should never be that comfortable. For a female to come at your head like that is disrespectful .

But u said nothing of substance here....get to the point yo
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah

NY-City.jpg
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I learned my lesson taking females out on dates they don't respect that ? which is why I said female logic is flawed. Take her to Starbucks chat it up then see where it goes after that. Save you some money next time
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I learned my lesson taking females out on dates they don't respect that ? which is why I said female logic is flawed. Take her to Starbucks chat it up then see where it goes after that. Save you some money next time

Trust I know the game I was just taken aback by what she said....like I kick it w ppl all the time sometimes I pick it up, sometimes they pick up the check we never talk about you know....it's means nothing u know
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You might be giving off that "sweet" aura playboy be careful out here.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

You might be giving off that "sweet" aura playboy be careful out here.

U crazier than a ? , yo I ain't got those problems....? even she knows that ...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any "female friend" of mine is paying for ? .

Treating a ? then curving her... I don't know if that is some part of the game I don't know about or you just got money to waste like that and was hungry. You had bunny feeling some type of way to just call you out like that tho. She put the ? on the table. Do you homie.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^^
    [/quote]

I'm just saying what's the worse a ? can do, leave, alright bye, It might just be me but outside of sex I dont enjoy a ? company [/quote]
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

Nah

I don't eat white bread but I appreciate it

and this is a problem why??

we gon really sit here and act like Marsha Brady couldnt get the business?

you nignogs I swear
  • kittykat89
    kittykat89 Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol if a guy offered I would always let him pay regardless
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options