The Walking Dead (Season 5)

Options

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sasha is being groomed to be what Andrea was in the comic. They even mentioned that "she's one of our best shots", which is what Andrea is in the comic, a marksman. Andrea manned the wall for security, which is what Sasha insists on doing.

The outburst that she had at the dinner party was meant for Michonne. In the comic, Michonne went to the dinner party with her blade, in case some ? pop off, then hearing all the people worry about food, she snapped on them, then left. She took a walk, and eventually retired the blade to the mantle.

She's going to need it later.

It's obvious that the show is mixing character traits from the comic to different characters on the show. And with the death of some characters that weren't supposed to happen or happened too soon, they extended them by adding characters that didn't exist. I always felt that the show would do something like that, with only Rick and Carl being the only two original characters, and everyone else will be AMC created characters with the traits of characters from the comics, with different names. ? , even Judith.........well, she's Sophia.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh. It's not that great of a spoiler. Names and a new town, nothing big.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never read the comics, but it would be boring to have read the comics and see everything coming. I'm glad they switched a few things up. Usually I like to keep it traditional, but for this show I think its fine. This next 2 episodes look tense
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good episode after a truly ? episode last week. Like how they had drama without zombies or life threatening situations. I wonder how much screen time Daryl will get if he's out recruiting. I can't even see him being all friendly and inviting mfs to the compound.

It didn't really make sense for Sasha to be left alone. The group had to know she was unstable.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This show is losing steam to me now. Somebody let me know in a spoiler what the cut up and carved up walkers is about. Also tell me what's going on with my ? CLEAR!!!

Have there been any mention to a cure yet? Or any info on what started it. Does it look like the comic is coming to an end?

I hate when they drag out great series like this. After like season 4 or 5 most series start to lose steam. Sapranos, lost, supernatural, true blood etc etc.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is losing steam to me now. Somebody let me know in a spoiler what the cut up and carved up walkers is about. Also tell me what's going on with my ? CLEAR!!!

Have there been any mention to a cure yet? Or any info on what started it. Does it look like the comic is coming to an end?

I hate when they drag out great series like this. After like season 4 or 5 most series start to lose steam. Sapranos, lost, supernatural, true blood etc etc.

Sopranos never lost steam IMO.That ? stayed tight until the end.

Ain't no damn cure.This is the cure.

WALKING-DEAD_320.jpg

tumblr_lpjh6mY17H1qztmnoo1_500.gif
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This show is not losing steam.

They're doing a needed introduction of new characters (people of Alexandria), while also refreshing some of the characters that we've been watching in Rick's group.

Trust me, the action will be coming soon......and it will be non-stop.
  • loch121
    Options
    They trynna turn Daryl ? outchea.

I been saying he was ? for yrs.They have denied it,but it's funny how those are the ppl he ends up cool with.

Just because ppl think he might be,they may just be ? with us.

If Daryl is ? ,I must admit he's still Omar from The Wire trill
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited March 2015
    Options
    LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who's getting tired of the ? agenda. Finally people are starting to see the ? . Soon they will be going after the children to complete their mission. We all see how they pair up the most ? character with the ? and all of a sudden he's "opening up" now(pause!). If you are a alpha male this ? should ? you off. I'm tired of these ? scenes though. You peep how when it happens on shows how nobody reacts to it like people do in real life anymore? They claim they add ? ? to represent all aspects of life and make ? more authentic. But they leave out the disdain fo it or sugar coat it smh.

Just saw some ? ? out of nowhere on this underrated good show on the C.W called "the 100". Show was free of faggotry until they made the main character ? out completely out of nowhere. They thinking about turning super heroes ? now..........what's next? It's like they going after everything masculine. Focusing on mid core "out" players in sports, stopping trash talk, attacking hip hop for not being ? friendly etc etc.
  • loch121
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    ? a snitch.

Carol didnt choose the Thug Life. The Thug Life chose her.
    tumblr_nktn6dHlWV1qm89qko1_500.png

tumblr_nl083t5ST91rm4y36o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nkyvc2So1l1rzvnudo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nl0g52vqEp1tj7szjo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nkxc7vzMVE1rk91wjo1_540.png
    tumblr_n2lpr5EHx01rkbi4ao1_250.gif
    tumblr_n2lpr5EHx01rkbi4ao3_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n2lpr5EHx01rkbi4ao4_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_nkyvml6aPR1qzo7nmo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nkyvj6PPuy1qzo71v.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkyvjnH4vy1qzo71v.gif
    tumblr_nkxcg4c7Nr1rzs7pyo1_400.png
    tumblr_nl03dkMWJt1tq5nfoo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_nl0fg5pRpy1qck2r0o1_1280.jpg

I wish i could give you 5 goats for this ? .
  • loch121
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This show is not losing steam.

They're doing a needed introduction of new characters (people of Alexandria), while also refreshing some of the characters that we've been watching in Rick's group.

Trust me, the action will be coming soon......and it will be non-stop.

I may sound crazy,but because of the premise of The Walking dead,it could be a show that lasts super long if they want to do that.Like Gunsmoke or Law and Order.

I say that because they have a lot of wiggle room.They could ? Rick at some point and make Carl the star or make somebody else the star and have whole new ppl when the other cast gets too old.

It's the most viewed show on cable period and they're making this spin off.

They might make The Walking dead a TV staple because of the success.

If breaking Bad got The Walking Dead ratings they would have let Walt discover the cure to cancer to keep that ? on."Science ? "

Oh yeah and The Sopranos last season is better viewed afterwards binge watching.it's good because it's very concise and has classic lines,murders,and memes.ppl hate the ending,but even if you hate it,the rest of that season is dope.The first line in the 1st ep let you know there would be a twist ending to what ppl thought.Ppl assumed Tony would be shown dying in a huge gunfight,but instead he killed Tony,off screen(Yes Tony got whacked by the dude in the member's Only jacket,that's why the 1st ep was called member's Only)
    "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public",
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a snitch.

Carol didnt choose the Thug Life. The Thug Life chose her.
    tumblr_nktn6dHlWV1qm89qko1_500.png

tumblr_nl083t5ST91rm4y36o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nkyvc2So1l1rzvnudo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nl0g52vqEp1tj7szjo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nkxc7vzMVE1rk91wjo1_540.png
    tumblr_n2lpr5EHx01rkbi4ao1_250.gif
    tumblr_n2lpr5EHx01rkbi4ao3_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n2lpr5EHx01rkbi4ao4_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_nkyvml6aPR1qzo7nmo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nkyvj6PPuy1qzo71v.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkyvjnH4vy1qzo71v.gif
    tumblr_nkxcg4c7Nr1rzs7pyo1_400.png
    tumblr_nl03dkMWJt1tq5nfoo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_nl0fg5pRpy1qck2r0o1_1280.jpg

:))
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think Kevin Smith got it right when he was on Talking Dead about Daryl is that metaphor of that horse, and Aaron is trying to tame Daryl. scust.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I wouldn't say it's a false sense of security. The people might be naive, but they've been in that community and kept it running since the whole thing went down. So clearly, that is proof that such a place can exist in the current world. They are weak by the standards of that world and need to toughen up to keep their place, but the mayor understands that. That was her whole reason for bringing Rick's group in.

On top of that, let's not act like this is the first and only time we've seen a community like that thrive. Woodmore worked too. The problem with that wasn't the fact that they were too secure in a normal life. Woodmore's problem was that it was run by a megalomaniac that ran into the wrong group of people. That doesn't seem to be a problem with the Alexandria town.

It is a false sense.

It's gonna eventually come crashing down. They're no equipped to deal with what's outside the walls. Look at Aaron, dude got tripped up by a walker. He can't catch a horse. His bf broke his ankle. They have no one keeping an eye out. So when it comes down to a walker invasion, or another group attacking them, they're all gonna end up dead. That's why Rick and group do not want to forget what it's like outside the walls.

There is a difference between a false sense of security and being ill prepared for something. Again, the mayor understands that they need help surviving. That was her stated reason for bringing the group in. So they know that ? isn't all good outside. Just because they are trying to live normal lives inside doesn't mean that they believe their down is some kind of paradise in the middle of hell.

Most of those people have been there for most of the outbreak, so they simply don't know to take the precautions that you mention. A group with a false sense would keep on living as usual with no expectation of anything ever going wrong not bring in people specifically to learn how to improve their situation.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I wouldn't say it's a false sense of security. The people might be naive, but they've been in that community and kept it running since the whole thing went down. So clearly, that is proof that such a place can exist in the current world. They are weak by the standards of that world and need to toughen up to keep their place, but the mayor understands that. That was her whole reason for bringing Rick's group in.

On top of that, let's not act like this is the first and only time we've seen a community like that thrive. Woodmore worked too. The problem with that wasn't the fact that they were too secure in a normal life. Woodmore's problem was that it was run by a megalomaniac that ran into the wrong group of people. That doesn't seem to be a problem with the Alexandria town.

It is a false sense.

It's gonna eventually come crashing down. They're no equipped to deal with what's outside the walls. Look at Aaron, dude got tripped up by a walker. He can't catch a horse. His bf broke his ankle. They have no one keeping an eye out. So when it comes down to a walker invasion, or another group attacking them, they're all gonna end up dead. That's why Rick and group do not want to forget what it's like outside the walls.

There is a difference between a false sense of security and being ill prepared for something. Again, the mayor understands that they need help surviving. That was her stated reason for bringing the group in. So they know that ? isn't all good outside. Just because they are trying to live normal lives inside doesn't mean that they believe their down is some kind of paradise in the middle of hell.

Most of those people have been there for most of the outbreak, so they simply don't know to take the precautions that you mention. A group with a false sense would keep on living as usual with no expectation of anything ever going wrong not bring in people specifically to learn how to improve their situation.

There defense ain't. Even set up to handle. A group. Of people Its evident because. They don't. Have a constant. Watch. Gaurd in the tower, they know thats there is danger but they don't. Know how crazy it is with ppl

Or..... the other thing
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everything you asked for is an AMC thing, none of it is in the comics. So you HAVE to watch to see how it pans out.
    In the comic, when Rick went back for Morgan "Clear", Morgan went back with him. There was no staying back, and tracking them.

There is no cure. There is a 2 year time jump in the comic, and it's all the same. No government, no civilized structure, no anything. Survivors who have not found a place to settle and have lost their minds are devolving into subhuman-type savages and barbarians to survive day by day. Their own tactics to survive from being killed by zombies are to really become The Walking Dead, and to attack and ? those who have found some sort of structure in their settlements. As a result, the group as we know them will encounter new challenges and new bosses during their own survival.

It's a continuing cycle until the Earth, itself, dies by fire or flood.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Daryl said to bring a Kleenex for the finale (somebody dying )
    maybe glenn meets Lucille.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well, the 'W' can stand for one of two things.

W = wolves, who weren't in the comics under that name as a group. It could be Negan and his boys name, they're the most violent, don't give a ? group they come across.

W = possibly the whisperers, and that's all I'll say. They're in the comics and I won't spoil this part for you.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole no cure thing dont bother me none.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who's getting tired of the ? agenda. Finally people are starting to see the ? . Soon they will be going after the children to complete their mission. We all see how they pair up the most ? character with the ? and all of a sudden he's "opening up" now(pause!). If you are a alpha male this ? should ? you off. I'm tired of these ? scenes though. You peep how when it happens on shows how nobody reacts to it like people do in real life anymore? They claim they add ? ? to represent all aspects of life and make ? more authentic. But they leave out the disdain fo it or sugar coat it smh.

Just saw some ? ? out of nowhere on this underrated good show on the C.W called "the 100". Show was free of faggotry until they made the main character ? out completely out of nowhere. They thinking about turning super heroes ? now..........what's next? It's like they going after everything masculine. Focusing on mid core "out" players in sports, stopping trash talk, attacking hip hop for not being ? friendly etc etc.

I saw that ? too, and I watch this show with my daughter, wtf man.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has been the worst season.....by far.

naw I give that to the first half of season 4.. when they spent the first 5 episodes killing off all the people they took in from Woodbury ..? swine flu.. that ? was awfull
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    season 3 was the worst for me because I really didn't give a ? about the governer's and Andrea's relationship and they put so much focus on it
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Well, from the spoilers about the comic I think I can clearly say that the show >>>>>>>> comic at this point.

I saw that ? too, and I watch this show with my daughter, wtf man.
    Yo, that had to be the most random insertion of faggotry ever put on T.V. She all of a sudden ready to eat the box now? Her reaction was like she was ? already or some ? . She said "I'm not ready for a relationship right now" like that ? was normal. If you peeped, they were hinting at the lesbian energy a few times in previous episodes. Just like they doing in the walking dead now with deyrle.

Back when the ? agenda kicked off a few years ago. There was this show that was a spinoff of a popular show called "Doctor who"(Torchwood). The main character was always known to smash and seduce broads left and right. All of a sudden this ? starts kissing a dude out of nowhere. My little brother sitting next to me like WTF? I had to change the channel for a minute bruh. Straight up made him a ? for the rest of the season with a male love interest. G.O.A.T show taken over by the ? agenda.

I wonder about a lot of these established actors taking ? roles or roles with ? ? in them. I can see desperate actors trying to get on(I wouldn't do it) but anything other than that
    c18.gif