You ever start actn cold towards friends and some fam?

Options
Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
About a hour ago I was asked i if could help my cuzn move there house(stufff) into storage..my aunt(there mom) passed away years ago,,and there step dad just recently Got diagnosed with cancer,,,that's sad and all but there cousins never make events or even just check up/say hi...so i flat out said "yea im not helping" im kinda ? bcuz last time i helped a family member all they did was ? under there breathe n didnt even say thanks.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah i do it all the time. Need to stop burning my bridges. They just catch me at bad times i think lol. Or i just dont like to be bothered i dont know, but i catch myself doing it all the time.
  • Max.
    Options
    Hitting me up to move heavy ? but never coming by or bday party's

That's ? ? on its own..
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm good with being the black sheep in my family...my little brother tried to show out in front of his crew...won't talk to dog for the next couple weeks
  • Max.
    Options
    I'm good with being the black sheep in my family...my little brother tried to show out in front of his crew...won't talk to dog for the next couple weeks

What he do
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My two cousins were trying to be funny at grandpas burial like a pair of little ? boys.

I can't erase that ? from my head. Like I get along with them fine but it's in the back of my head at all times. Like I lost so much respect for them over something that might be fairly benign to a lot of people.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For no reason?

Nope.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is sad
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, not saying my story is better, but it's way better and morally cool..

I had cousins live 3hrs away by car, their dad was dying from cancer, man I drove down each fortnight just to make sure ? was good with em. I did not give one ? if they dropped me quick once all was said and done, I felt like what I was doing was right to do.

you probably don't feel what ya doing is right to start off with as you try justify the ? you doing.

be the bigger man bruh. even if you don't go ahead with helping them move, be the bigger man and don't diss the ? outta of the when their step dad dying. ain't cool.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if they say or do anything slightly disrespectful, they cut off...

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just Saturday night. Homeboy I look at like a lil brother hasn't hit me up or got it me in months but he passes through my town almost every weekend. He hits me up out the blue like hey what's up you think you can let me borrow $150 to get my car out the impound? He knows I have a good job but don't hit me up just when you need something but always in my city and don't holla at me. I had to tell him nah I don't have it and kept it moving. I don't mess with sometiming negroes
  • Max.
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Hitting me up to move heavy ? but never coming by or bday party's

That's ? ? on its own..

This ? cried when nobody showed up to his birthday party

Naw just don't try'n butter me up no ? ...its like when a random person asks how u been? Than right after asks for a ride\$$$
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EMOTIONS MAKE YOU CRY SOMETIME.
  • Max.
    edited March 2015
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    About a hour ago I was asked i if could help my cuzn move there house(stufff) into storage..my aunt(there mom) passed away years ago,,and there step dad just recently Got diagnosed with cancer,,,that's sad and all but there cousins never make events or even just check up/say hi...so i flat out said "yea im not helping" im kinda ? bcuz last time i helped a family member all they did was ? under there breathe n didnt even say thanks.

Their,their,their

Sum times family has 2 learn that U half to be they're win thangs R good in bed

Bear and mine that family is people two. In we all half feelings of not wanting 2 bee seen ass pawns

So yeah,you half a write two bee offended

I'm not gonna type properly for a bunch of ? online
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man...y'all know my story.

took care of ? an they began to feel entitled.

the rest is history
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I refuse to share my success when they didn't share my struggle.

The past couple of years, I've cut a lot of people out of my life.