Females want to marry or be in a realationship with a beta male.......

Options
Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
because its impossible to expect an alpha male to be faithful

Thoughts?

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Options
    yall put too much stock in this alpha/beta ? .

tell us what you know bro?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup. I thought I was the only one who seen that ? . That ? is happening and they hate a real ? just as much as cops do.
  • galaxy_1221
    galaxy_1221 Members Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    yall put too much stock in this alpha/beta ? .

Lls, this ? quoting himself...elaborate dude.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ beta males being incapable of cheating...they're still men. Might be for different reasons but it's still possible.

I think it really depends on your personality as a woman. Some prefer a take charge man and some prefer to be the one taking charge.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Lmfao EVERYONE has options foh with this beta/alpha ? .

"There are people out there who there’s just nobody for them. People like to say things like, ‘There’s someone for everyone.’ NOPE! Not at all true! And stop saying it ‘cause it’s mean to people who never find anybody. There are millions of people out there who we’ve all unanimously decided they are light-speed ugly and nobody kisses them on the lips even! Nobody touches their ? their entire life, they just wash it and then they die, that’s all that happens. Aw, and if you’re feeling bad for them, you can go find one and ? one tomorrow, you can just solve the problem right there, with all that kindness in your heart. ‘Aw, well go ? one!’ ‘Nah…’ ‘I didn’t think so!’"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgQPzq6ifc

@LUClEN im here for you.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    lol @ beta males being incapable of cheating...they're still men. Might be for different reasons but it's still possible.

I think it really depends on your personality as a woman. Some prefer a take charge man and some prefer to be the one taking charge.

i think you're wrong here Kat
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Lmfao EVERYONE has options foh with this beta/alpha ? .

smh
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alpha males and women are Narcissic beings that could sickly think and act just for their interest. They tend to be egocentric, selfish, lack of humility, dont support discussions.

When they push the enveloppe tontits limit they can fall autistic, paranoid or schizophrenic...

That why i dont understand why some people champining being an Alpha.

Betta be socially and relationshipwise skilled imo. If you look for somebody just to exercise your dominance something is wrong.... and the opposite too
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

Disagree

Seeing as height correlates with wealth and physical attractiveness, we can consider taller men to be more more alpha than shorter men. On average at least. What we notice with taller men however, is that they are more likely to cheat.

So there will be those who do not conform to these trends but on average it seems to be probable.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemme get a chair
    21c48f1c48e46e5494c461ce10b3b5d5.jpg
    This should be a good thread
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

i think you're wrong here Kat

Oh.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

Not really

Seeing as height correlates with wealth and physical attractiveness, we can consider taller men to be more more alpha than shorter men. On average at least. What we notice with taller men however, is that they are more likely to cheat.

So there will be those who do not conform to these trends but on average it seems to be probable.

yeah just as i suspected, most chicks have no clue what alpha or beta is
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not really

Generalizations !!! These subject tend to misslead cause the people who conduct it want to make it canon...

It may be true in a state and not in an other...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Lies.

Being unfaithful aka being deceitful, lying and sneaking around is something youd attribute to a female.

So how do these become alpha male traits?

An alpha male would take a woman, build her up and build an empire with her on his side.

Then grab another wife or two. Not having to sneak through the back door with the ? either.

lmao.....very interesting
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Disagree

So tall ? ain't ? ?!??! Fml