Loyal Women are Hard to Come By...

Options

Comments

• Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    explain please .
    She's juggling two men so she's not being loyal cause one man is on the backburner getting played.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Like my dad always says,
    Why buy the cow when you getting the milk for free
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that's the truth my ? they are faithful to the wrong ? but they treat good men like ? and always cheating on em

you pulled this statement out of your copy paste section...correct?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Check your pm in a few minutes homie, I'm gonna give you a site where truth is dropped on the regular.....................................................

ROFL ya ? is bout to have a male "sister circle"?? smfh

post that site in the thread son, femalebashing.com ???
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Like my dad always says,
    Why buy the cow when you getting the milk for free

True statement bruh..................................................................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ROFL ya ? is bout to have a male "sister circle"?? smfh

post that site in the thread son, femalebashing.com ???

Lol..............................................................
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Always seems to be the same ? complaining about women doing this or that.... :(

*waits for BEAM & allreasoned_out to make an appearance*

How is this thread complaining about women?

I dont have any control over the ? that dudes post in here...

This thread was just about loyal women...I kinda wish my cuz would marry her. Loyal women are hard to come by & this cat is just smh...lol. I feel bad for her.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1 question for you, more important than any questions that you will be asked in this thread............

have you dropped a proof pic?

proof pic ??????
  • Maalik
    edited June 2010
    Options
    basically this story tells me he slayed shorty early very fiercely

I'm jealous of his ability to own her mind, body, and soul like that SMH

he should become a ? ASAP

that will fix everything

Son....lol....she got married to some cat. The dude took her & her 2 kids in. Big ass house, a bunch of whips. I think he was a Dentist. She left the marriage to go back to my cousin & got pregnant with their 3rd child. She left that lifestyle to go back to my cousin who at the time......made $100 a week selling weed. Smh. Either she was blissfully ignorant or my cousin got an ingenious stroke game (no ? ). Imma need this ? to tutor me.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you pulled this statement out of your copy paste section...correct?

when did i do that??? so a ? cant come up with his own opinions anymore in a forum? daaaamn!!!
  • Ham&CheeseHotPoc
    Ham&CheeseHotPoc Members Posts: 215
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you have to TEACH women to be loyal. always having a machete handy helps.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You know what's even harder to come by? A man who doesnt need some ? to be "loyal to him". A man who dont need no ? to "hold him down". A ? thats gonna be alright regardless. A ? thats a movement by himself.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She's juggling two men so she's not being loyal cause one man is on the backburner getting played.

correct me if I'm wrong, but she left the first man to be with the "deadbeat" second one. So, yeah, to the second man, she is loyal.
    Doesn't this negate the idea that women are more gold-diggers than they are some good trait . . . . she left a man with money for a man who didn't have money.

*waits for the brothahood to answer using their infinite, boundless, and completely out-of-wack with reality, LOGIC*
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Son....lol....she got married to some cat. The dude took her & her 2 kids in. Big ass house, a bunch of whips. I think he was a Dentist. She left the marriage to go back to my cousin & got pregnant with their 3rd child. She left that lifestyle to go back to my cousin who at the time......made $100 a week selling weed. Smh. Either she was blissfully ignorant or my cousin got an ingenious stroke game (no ? ). Imma need this ? to tutor me.

yeah champ tell yo cuz I'm willing to pay top notch money if he is willing to sell that kind of game by writing a book

he got her ? way up the wrong way.......shorty head is def gone to leave a marriage to be a with a deadbeat dude LOL
  • blakfyahking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You know what's even harder to come by? A man who doesnt need some ? to be "loyal to him". A man who dont need no ? to "hold him down". A ? thats gonna be alright regardless. A ? thats a movement by himself.

O_o

*looks at avi*

*does my best not to simp the new avi pic*

aww ? it..............OB I would love to empty my testicles on your spectacles LMAO

(peep how I just made that rhyme up off the top of my head) :)
  • Maalik
    edited June 2010
    Options

You're alot sexier than I thought you'd be
  • e-Sean Coonery
    e-Sean Coonery Members Posts: 22
    edited June 2010
    Options
    loyal women hard to come by...easy to ? in
  • blakfyahking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You're alot sexier than I thought you'd be

^^^^^this ? here LMAO
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    O_o

*looks at avi*

*does my best not to simp the new avi pic*

aww ? it..............OB I would love to empty my testicles on your spectacles LMAO

(peep how I just made that rhyme up off the top of my head) :)

In some strange way, I very much appreciate this statement.
  • Maalik
    edited June 2010
    Options
    correct me if I'm wrong, but she left the first man to be with the "deadbeat" second one. So, yeah, to the second man, she is loyal.
    Doesn't this negate the idea that women are more gold-diggers than they are some good trait . . . . she left a man with money for a man who didn't have money.

*waits for the brothahood to answer using their infinite, boundless, and completely out-of-wack with reality, LOGIC*

Yea prettymuch...in some twisted way, she loves my broke ass cousin for who he is lol. But to be honest, nobody ever said ALL women were gold diggers.
  • showkase2
    showkase2 Members Posts: 66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you have to TEACH women to be loyal. always having a machete handy helps.

While this sorely underrated post is kinda wild with the machete reference...the main objective is true.

Your woman will always try & stretch her boundaries. You just gotta let her know where the boundaries are...and never hesitate to put the fear of ? in her if she gets too close to it.

Some women are like dogs...not literally, but figuratively. They will ? on the floor, ? on the carpet, eat out of the garbage can..only because their homegirls and the ? they see on TV are doing it. You, being the man, must curb that ? . Too few men know how to put their foot down...and THIS is why some things are the way they currently are.

Straight up.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She real as hell, I'd wife if she wasnt so stupid.
  • Maalik
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah champ tell yo cuz I'm willing to pay top notch money if he is willing to sell that kind of game by writing a book

he got her ? way up the wrong way.......shorty head is def gone to leave a marriage to be a with a deadbeat dude LOL

He a blue collar drug dealer. been hustlin since 17 & everytime he get popped, he gotta pray somebody bail him out. He rock old Nikes, dingy tan white T's & would make Anthony Hamilton's beard look lined up. But...he be getting ? lol. You know its bad when a ? whole family telling his girl she can do better.
  • blakfyahking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    In some strange way, I very much appreciate this statement.

yeah, def not my classiest post:(

I'm not sure if I should offended that you aren't offended.........I feel ? for talmbout my personal biz to a female on the internet for everyone to read

so disrespectful of me SMH

............................so, how many little dudes in ya classes do you think have the "OB teacher fantasy" (like the rest of the IC LOL)?
  • showkase2
    showkase2 Members Posts: 66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    He a blue collar drug dealer. been hustlin since 17 & everytime he get popped, he gotta pray somebody bail him out. He rock old Nikes, dingy tan white T's & would make Anthony Hamilton's beard look lined up. But...he be getting ? lol. You know its bad when a ? whole family telling his girl she can do better.

She needs training. This life situation will train her.