I just got 3 matches nearby..help me set this up.

Options
P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
Like i said. I've had matches before and sometimes i send away a little "Hi" or whatever, it usually never gets them to respond, seems like they already have an avg of 100 matches and the last thing to catch their attention is a simple hi. I need to know how I could break the ice this time and get a good conversation going and also when to start texting? I matched with them yesterday-today.

I just called it quits with some girl i've been messing around with for a bit and I really need to prove for myself and her that I can get girls.

Comments

• 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you gotta prove something to a woman your not going out with anymore?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You're on Match.com?
  • P-Dogg77
    Options
    I forgot to mention it's Tinder. So my main questions, better put are, what should my first words be, and when? And when i'll use them i could keep the rest updated.

It would mean a lot for my confidence, i'm actually quite good-looking and dress well but i've been so extremely disconnected from reality these past years and missed out on a lot of girls because of that.
  • P-Dogg77
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    I forgot to mention it's Tinder. So my main questions, better put are, what should my first words be.

"I eat ass."

It works everytime. It's best to just cut right to the chase when dealing with women on dating sites.

As evidenced on the IC, even ugly women get simped heavily and will probably receive up to 20 "Hey sexy" or "Hi beautiful" messages a day.

? all dat.

Proverbially grab them hoes by the hair and demand their attention by lettin them know you'n ? around.

LMAO, in all seriousness though, im really trying to put my words carefully so i don't fall for the trap i've bolded. There's no way they should care any extra about me sending a "hey something something smiley", i need to capture these hoes interest.

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My man.....you chase this $$..they follow

Women have noses like bloodhounds...they aren't qualified for the cia fbi and dea with no training, for nothin

Why you think songs like back then they didn't want me now I'm hot they all on me came out??? ? is true

Get in your lane what ever that is and just go dumb....a nice young lady will recognize that and choose, it's hard to focus when your looking for something
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You: guess what?
    Her: what?
    You: chicken butt

*ice broken*
  • P-Dogg77
    Options
    [img][/img]20kujwn.jpg

Quality's ? but here you go.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Read her profile, comment on something she's put in it. ? love it when you're interested in more than their looks.

Don't tell her she looks good over messages. Everyone else probably doin that ? already.

Don't be thirsty, act like you have options.

Don't ramble in messages about yourself.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I be on Tagged for fun bullshittin around. Nothin "Players Lounge" worthy, but then again i dont be tryna ? . But I know how to open strong.

Maybe I'll post somethin later.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Read her profile, comment on something she's put in it. ? love it when you're interested in more than their looks.

Don't tell her she looks good over messages. Everyone else probably doin that ? already.

Pico this is tinder not match.

I simply gave that ? advice that would work on my rude/mean ass.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrea looks familiar....
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pico this is tinder not match.

Trill...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    My man.....you chase this $$..they follow

Women have noses like bloodhounds...they aren't qualified for the cia fbi and dea with no training, for nothin

Why you think songs like back then they didn't want me now I'm hot they all on me came out??? ? is true

Get in your lane what ever that is and just go dumb....a nice young lady will recognize that and choose, it's hard to focus when your looking for something

Naw im broke AF n. Getn ?

U just got get mad females attention n they will give u ?

I added couple hundo females on IG so when I upload selfies I get 300 likes
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pico spittin some quality ? tho...
  • P-Dogg77
    Options
    Update: Thanks for the tips so far, i hope more people can weigh in. So i've put up a picture( a moment) of myself in the sun asking "Who wants to go out for a smoke". Andrea liked it and i wrote to her an hour after. She hasn't been online yet but we're still too see if she'll respond.

Hanna also uploaded a moment, i liked it and sorry for this Pico but i complimented her looks on that picture because all of these girls had nada on their profile bios.

No responses yet but they haven't been online since.

There is a cruise party i'm suspecting Maja is going to since most people her age are all doing it so I'm not messaging her yet, might do it tomorrow. How should i start?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Cant even compliment these ? without being labeled a simp smh Yamps aint ? b
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Cant even compliment these ? without being labeled a simp smh Yamps aint ? b

Blame your fellow men that throw compliments in hopes of gettin ? .
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lol, I aint trippin. I dont keep up with the do's and donts to the game, I say whatever df I wanna say.

The audacity ? have to tell men what they should and should not say while courting is ? hilarious. This ? reminds me of that Patrice Oneal Interview with that Dr.Z ? .
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them probaby bots homie. Nothing but fine ? "match" with me on there, me not being stupid went and checked online & sure enough they were all bots. Do not text them from your real number. 432 area code especially.

Or maybe I'm just ugly as ? .