Options
    I laughed just like this no lie

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.jpg

i you on the 4 we can link up

yea DubbzADamnFool
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yesterday i wa shopping lke a ? i dont shop like that in real life.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FatMacBrbn on PS4. Time to see what the ? is about
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YO exactly what in the ? order do I do the online Heist to get the $1M bonus? i cant find it online no where smh

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NVM I found out.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Michael_Malice good lookin' out on that prison heist thanks for the help.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    @Michael_Malice good lookin' out on that prison heist thanks for the help.

That was good ? . I'll be looking for you sometime this weekend to help me with mine. Let's eat.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Bruh.......................................

Last night I was doin the prison heist wit these two dudes.. a mexican and some dude from London we joined a party together cause everytime we found a 4th man they aint have a mic so we were like ? it we sticking together till the end.
    We redid that ? like 6-7 times yo because people kept ? up... then when we finally got it right when we finally made it to the ? end we got to the part where we all in the plane and theres a cut scene of us jumping out.. after we jump and Lester tell us to all meet at the beach Im floating down all slow and ? ..

Im happy as hell bruh i can hear the Shaft theme song playing in my head as im descending down onto the beach shore.. and im like HELL YEA BRUH! i been tryin to complete this ? for TWO DAYS AND THIS IS IT!! we got our 4th man there on the beach waitin for us in a helicopter and erbody start piling in, im the last one to land tho.. so tell me why whenever I land.. my dude stumbles (Cause you know when u land wit the parachute u stumble forward a lil bit) so tell me why this ? STUMBLES right into the Helicopter propeller and we failed the GOT DAMN heist....

the London dude started yelling "You ? ? !!" & the mexican dude was like im gone bye, ? not only left the party but he got offline.. then me & London dude had to find 2 other ppl n we still never completed it.

If you dont want your teammates... ? up on the heists, botching a parachute landing, flying into the helicopter propeller, come back to 360...

maxresdefault.jpg

lmao
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    I need some folks to come do this prison heist with me foreal i gotta beat that ? , I must.. after what happened to me i gotta
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still aint finished a heist.. aint even finished a setup.. i stole the gotdamn prison bus tryna lose the cops with 3 stars and this ? teammate keeps shooting my tires and ramming the bus off the road then he left

the ?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this.. did the fleeca heist, finally hacked that ? bank and this ? ? up JUST as im finished hacking, failing the heist.. now i cant get online anymore or join any other session
  • playmaker88
    Options
    lol these heist fails are funny as ? , i haven't completed ? either
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was waitin for the rest of the heist and then punched a white boy by mistake and then got stomped out
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Aye so the pay is good?
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    still aint finished a heist.. aint even finished a setup.. i stole the gotdamn prison bus tryna lose the cops with 3 stars and this ? teammate keeps shooting my tires and ramming the bus off the road then he left

the ?

Man bruh i hate ? like that. I finally completed that prison heist though.. with a bunch of ? kids. I was like got damn.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    ? this.. did the fleeca heist, finally hacked that ? bank and this ? ? up JUST as im finished hacking, failing the heist.. now i cant get online anymore or join any other session

You on X1 yet?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Man up ? and stop using training wheels i aint playing with anything but free aim

damn 90's babies
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    @Playmaker88 i accpted ur request bruh let me know if you wanna do some heist tonight. I got a 3rd man already will just need a 4th one if anybody else tryin to
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm tryin to get down on the heist later. I'm playing on PS4
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got bored with Random online stuff, but with the heists now, I'll try to get on later tonight.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should have mad a heist where we rob the playboy mansion or some ? lol. Anyway, I think this is my greatest creation. I call it........................BLACK MANTIS
    [img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/5322/XZa2JwhaRkW_39bTmt6T_g/0_0.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/1059/lHo4ZAWA1kujIRb3ltKDYQ/0_0.jpg[/img]

Hottest ? online. Saw about 7 people copy my ? after I stunted on them. Dont none of you playstation fan boys/girls try to copy either. These are Xbox colors.