I just got 3 matches nearby..help me set this up.

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey like I said I'm just giving him advice that would work on me.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Lmfao this ? already started gassin the ? . You failed brethren, you just got put in the "guaranteed simp" box.

? , i seriously didn't know what to start with. On one side you have to show restraint but still stand out somehow so they'll respond, it's pretty hard and i really need to meet new girls.

Andrea responded, i said Hi (insert cat face) and she responded, should i ask her what she is doing tonight?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You'll be aight breh it's just tinder. Nun special on there.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That's one reason why I prefer Okcupid. There is more to go on to get a conversation going.

Ask how their week/weekend is going, and take the answer and run with it.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's one reason why I prefer Okcupid. There is more to go on to get a conversation going.

Ask how their week/weekend is going, and take the answer and run with it.

I thought u had a BF?

But ya okc been real good to me,,,IMA hang with this latina later
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Don't listen to Pico

A friend of mine been getting road head from this Sand bunny he met

Tinder has potential
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be doing extra with those compliments my ? ....these hoes can smell thirst a mile away.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    My man.....you chase this $$..they follow

Women have noses like bloodhounds...they aren't qualified for the cia fbi and dea with no training, for nothin

Why you think songs like back then they didn't want me now I'm hot they all on me came out??? ? is true

Get in your lane what ever that is and just go dumb....a nice young lady will recognize that and choose, it's hard to focus when your looking for something

Naw im broke AF n. Getn ?

U just got get mad females attention n they will give u ?

I added couple hundo females on IG so when I upload selfies I get 300 likes

Priorities lmao
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    P-Dogg77

Tell her you got over 4400 posts on a hip-hop chat site. That gets ? open...
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just send 100 chicks a message saying "What up", nothing else.... If 10 of them chicks respond, it was a good day....... Copy and paste game
  • LUClEN
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Just send 100 chicks a message saying "What up", nothing else.... If 10 of them chicks respond, it was a good day....... Copy and paste game

That's not effective on Tinder unless you're a good looking dude who will get a lot of matches in your area

You can't just simply try to play the odds with basic tactics, you need to have something that will be more likely to warrant a response. Something other than the "hey" or "how are you" that every other dude on Tinder is sending out.

Girls get a lot more matches than guys on tinder. I've been on for a couple of months and have 75 matches. Girl I work with is fat, doesn't drive a car, and honestly not all too bright. She has more than 600. That's only counting dudes that she swipes right on too.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get snapchat. Send ? pics. Game over.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Lmao some hoes never message you back no matter what. Like this chicks "about me" said she was looking for a very specific dude like "5 o'clock shadow, duck hunts, has a bird dog." Basically it was me. And that hoe never texted me back.

I do the numbers game I just say hey to hoes and if they can't carry a convo I just bail ? ain't worth it hoes are plentiful
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lmao some hoes never message you back no matter what. Like this chicks "about me" said she was looking for a very specific dude like "5 o'clock shadow, duck hunts, has a bird dog." Basically it was me. And that hoe never texted me back.

I do the numbers game I just say hey to hoes and if they can't carry a convo I just bail ? ain't worth it hoes are plentiful

A lot of girls get so many dude's hollering that they don't even see your message because of the tinder interface
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know you gotta gotta gotta
    beckyg_0_1423226114.gif
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? mouth piece is so useless in real life he resorts to internet dating then ask a hip hop forum for advice on how to tlk to women online and on top of it his doing it to prove to another female he has the ability to pull hoes .....an no one made this connection
    wxItyg8ofzLz.gif

Exactly why I have nothing to contribute to this thread
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just be yourself, b. If they wanna ? they gon ?

8184295982_1e53407179_o.gif
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    I forgot to mention it's Tinder. So my main questions, better put are, what should my first words be.

"I eat ass."

It works everytime. It's best to just cut right to the chase when dealing with women on dating sites.

As evidenced on the IC, even ugly women get simped heavily and will probably receive up to 20 "Hey sexy" or "Hi beautiful" messages a day.

? all dat.

Proverbially grab them hoes by the hair and demand their attention by lettin them know you'n ? around.

8h0YSko.gif
  • Will Munny
    Options
    oh yeah, and if you're white you'll always match with asian girl
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ? mouth piece is so useless in real life he resorts to internet dating then ask a hip hop forum for advice on how to tlk to women online and on top of it his doing it to prove to another female he has the ability to pull hoes .....an no one made this connection
    wxItyg8ofzLz.gif

I'm actually pretty good with girls in real life, I just never get the chance to meet new people.

P-Dogg77

Tell her you got over 4400 posts on a hip-hop chat site. That gets ? open...

Bruh. That's over 5 years, my IC stats stay unimpressive as ? .

Has Tinder worked for any of you?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    I forgot to mention it's Tinder. So my main questions, better put are, what should my first words be, and when? And when i'll use them i could keep the rest updated.

It would mean a lot for my confidence, i'm actually quite good-looking and dress well but i've been so extremely disconnected from reality these past years and missed out on a lot of girls because of that.

I b like "Look my ? is big enough to where I have to park in the handicap spot, you think you could handle that"

CHALLENGE THE ? ! lol

The hoes go crazy for that off the wall ?

especially the becky's when they realize your black
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Read her profile, comment on something she's put in it. ? love it when you're interested in more than their looks.

Don't tell her she looks good over messages. Everyone else probably doin that ? already.

Don't be thirsty, act like you have options.

Don't ramble in messages about yourself.

This is tinder. Half these hoes got empty bios and no common interests.

I say you go with that "i eat ass" line.
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Oh, and if my ugly ass can get ? on tinder, none of you ? have any excuses.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Oh, and if my ugly ass can get ? on tinder, none of you ? have any excuses.

Check/out playaa thread in illpix