So Tyga has said he is in love with a 17 year old

Options
Mr.LV
Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
jenner15f-2-web.jpg

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/tyga-confirms-relationship-kylie-jenner-instagram-article-1.2149267

Tyga only has eyes for Kylie Jenner.

The rapper all but confirmed rumors about his relationship with the 17-year-old reality star with an Instagram post on Friday.

“Certain things capture your eye, but only few capture the heart,” the 25-year-old rapper captioned a photo of Jenner.

The declaration of affection comes after a challenging few months for the pair, in which they received criticism from fellow celebs.

Last month, Drake called out Tyga for his then-rumored relationship with Jenner in the song “6 PM in New York,” with the Canadian rapper telling him, “You need to act your age and not your girl's age.”

The two also caused a Twitter feud between Jenner’s sister Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose, the ex-girlfriend of Kim Kardashian’s husband Kanye West.

“She's a baby, she needs to go to bed at 7 o'clock and relax,” Rose said in a February radio interview. She also blasted the rapper for breaking up with her her pal Blac Chyna to date Jenner, who’s underage.

Khloe fought back on Twitter, including writing, “Please don’t worry about my sister who has a career & her s--t together at ONLY 17.”

The feud seemed to lead Tyga to deny a relationship with the teen reality star in a radio interview a few days later, with him stating, “I’m not dating Kylie.”

“I want to be clear to everybody that I didn’t leave my family to be with Kylie,” he added.

But it seems Tyga has changed his tune and decided to go public with their relationship.

For her part, Jenner hinted at her feelings Saturday, writing on Instagram, “Blessed to live this life.”

Comments