Video: Some savage out of control ratchet broad puts her paws on some Female & her young son.. Smh..

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I need context.

Having a kid / losing a fight doesn't make this ? innocent.

For all I know, she could've earned that ass whoopin'.

Ain't no context in the world makes what she did to that child right.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yaaaawn.
    We all know what happen next.. They gonna make an example out that ? .

2. U enslaved apes are overreacting, the only ? up part was when the lil kid got touched.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These are the type of ? that I hate. She should be choked to death.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    At first, i was thinking to myself that the white ? shouldve tried to grab the sheboon's hair the same way she grabbed hers. but then i remembered ? wenches dont have any of their own that reaches past 2 inches. so it wouldve been impossible to
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Yaaaawn.

2. U enslaved apes are overreacting, the only ? up part was when the lil kid got touched.

ain't that what the thread is about
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Yaaaawn.

lmao dont nobody care about the white girl gettin beat up, this whole thread is about the kid.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    At first, i was thinking to myself that the white ? shouldve tried to grab the sheboon's hair the same way she grabbed hers. but then i remembered ? wenches dont have any of their own that reaches past 2 inches. so it wouldve been impossible to

? R' done
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if we take out the fact that she hit the kid...still ? up. Personally, unless I feel threatened, I ain't bout to squab with a ? IN FRONT of his young kid.

That's just me though.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The kid is the major issue, but the savagery of that chick is disgusting too. That ? was unnecessary.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody involved with the recording ,cheerleading, and beating needs there ass shot..
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about black on black crime
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall goin to far with the death threats...was she wrong for whoopin ol girl ass NO, but she was out of line for touching the kid and for that someone should've stepped in afterwards.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope yall cavalier ? be on the same ? when its on the flipside but.... you wont.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disgusting hoodrat like this need to all drop dead
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    If i see a chick punchin my kid she gettin knocked smooth tf out.... im not taking her life over it.Now had she killed my kid then its eye for an eye.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Yall goin to far with the death threats...was she wrong for whoopin ol girl ass NO, but she was out of line for touching the kid and for that someone should've stepped in afterwards.

You know the background for why this went down? Cause if you don't, I'm not sure how you can say she wasn't wrong for beating that chick like that.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

You know the background for why this went down? Cause if you don't, I'm not sure how you can say she wasn't wrong for beating that chick like that.

Lookin at the comments it look like it was over a racial slur...but the white chick kid looked mixed so it has to be over a man prolly. And I just saw a vid of a girl gettin jumped on by 15 people and she fought back....why didnt this white chick do the same??????
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Read what he wrote again.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much feelings in this ? .

Not me... not today.

Truth is I don't think anybody knows what preceeded this, so stop the BS.

MFs don't get half as vigilant... ehh ? it.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That little boy looked mixed...I hope lil homie dad hears about this..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not me... not today.

so u all for hitting innocent kids long as they white huh?

truth is i dont think anyone cares what preceded this, dont be knockin over people's kids and u grown.

i do dislike ratchet ass ? like that tho.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Read what he wrote again.

Looks like he asks if she was wrong for whoopin the girl's ass and then answers "No." What did I miss?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not me... not today.

so u all for hitting innocent kids long as they white huh?

truth is i dont think anyone cares what preceded this, dont be knockin over people's kids and u grown.

i do dislike ratchet ass ? like that tho.

Who said anything about the ? being white ?
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that noise. That little hood ? would have put her hands on my kid, I would have punched her so hard, even her name would have been swollen.

Only proper response.