Video: Some savage out of control ratchet broad puts her paws on some Female & her young son.. Smh..

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    How many toddlers yall then put hands on?
    That was one big ass toddler

@Peezy_Jenkins, stop hiding behind reactions and speak ya peace b
    Tell me how many times you helped an old lady across the street in the middle of engaging in fisticuffs as a young lad.....

the fact u callin ? out over a reaction click tell me all i need to know bruh. get yo ass on.
    You acting like a ? and I'm giving you a chance to stand like a man

You clearly gave an opinion, speak on it

The irony of u ? over a reaction click but calling me one, I disagree with Wat yo weak ass said simple as that, do sum or back the ? back ?
    Look here, we got a bad ass over here

The thug who cries rage tears when lil boys get pushed but can't articulate himself with words.

Ya father raised a strong young lady sis. You just stand strong

Lmao Bruh u crying cuz I cIicked some reaction ion even remember, ? out my face boy
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    yall don brung this fugazi militant ? to something that aint even need all that mane. thing about it is, as previously stated numerous times, none of yall really bout that type life outside speakin on it on here and callin ? ? . but it is wat it is.

I absolutely hate when ? do this, I would curb stomp any ? you love, b, i am the same pro-black, violent ? online that i am in real life, always have been

and what is a "fugazi millitant" i hate when black people talk like that, you might as well say ? is pullin "the race card"

? ain't nobody talm bout fighting I mean u ain't out there practicing this pro black ? whitey ? u on here preaching, that go for all y'all not just u either, this ? ain't even all that, as far as u curb stomping any one I love that's fine and dandy but one of us go die

Lies, been bout this ? my whole life

Tell us Wat uve done to better yo community, to contribute to black people as a whole, to positively combat negative race relations, we both in Mississippi and I ain't heard of u. Real ? I ain't tryna roast, tell us, if u have contributed ill more than gladly say u bout that particular life
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Seriously though, what type of knuckle dragging, knee slapping ? do you have to be to call a fellow black man a "fugazi millitant"(just the word millitant is racist and goes back to a time where crackers used that word to ? up the image of powerful black leaders such as Malcolm X and the Black Panthers) smh the ? , like you couldnt possibly imagine a black person who.......get this, loves being black and loves other black people, and get this, actually defends other blacks, like ? , to call me that says more about your sad black ass than it does about me, cuz aint ? about the love i have for me, the color of my skin, my people, and all the other excellence that goes with it fake

how can a person with black skin be fake in his passion towards who he and his people are, ? rat

@peezyjenkins

Extra ? bruh as far as I tell u the problem, call me ? all u want, u don't even know Wat the ? u saying, I come from lineage that fought and protested the right way,while u on line portraying a gimmick for cosigns
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Smh po ?

thats yo answer to this?
    yall don brung this fugazi militant ? to something that aint even need all that mane. thing about it is, as previously stated numerous times, none of yall really bout that type life outside speakin on it on here and callin ? ? . but it is wat it is.

I absolutely hate when ? do this, I would curb stomp any ? you love, b, i am the same pro-black, violent ? online that i am in real life, always have been

and what is a "fugazi millitant" i hate when black people talk like that, you might as well say ? is pullin "the race card"

? ain't nobody talm bout fighting I mean u ain't out there practicing this pro black ? whitey ? u on here preaching, that go for all y'all not just u either, this ? ain't even all that, as far as u curb stomping any one I love that's fine and dandy but one of us go die

Tell us Wat uve done to better yo community, to contribute to black people as a whole, to positively combat negative race relations, we both in Mississippi and I ain't heard of u. Real ? I ain't tryna roast, tell us, if u have contributed ill more than gladly say u bout that particular life
    Seriously though, what type of knuckle dragging, knee slapping ? do you have to be to call a fellow black man a "fugazi millitant"(just the word millitant is racist and goes back to a time where crackers used that word to ? up the image of powerful black leaders such as Malcolm X and the Black Panthers) smh the ? , like you couldnt possibly imagine a black person who.......get this, loves being black and loves other black people, and get this, actually defends other blacks, like ? , to call me that says more about your sad black ass than it does about me, cuz aint ? about the love i have for me, the color of my skin, my people, and all the other excellence that goes with it fake

how can a person with black skin be fake in his passion towards who he and his people are, ? rat

@peezyjenkins

Extra ? bruh as far as I tell u the problem, call me ? all u want, u don't even know Wat the ? u saying, I come from lineage that fought and protested the right way,while u on line portraying a gimmick for cosigns

while im sittin over here hopin u prove me wrong and u helpin the cause, fugazi bruh, u aint got ? else to say to me. u a solid troll tho.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Lol at me being a "fake millitant" just because i don't wanna join in on the cracka brigade with the likes of Ted Nugent and ? Cliven Bundy to help track down and slaughter a ? 14 year old black female child, the ? in the ? Hell is you ?

Answer to what mufucka? To you?

ibmvaHHrWFDPav.gif

I know who I am and what I stand for ?

I'm not like you, my ? . I don't hop to commands from another man like you be doin in the Reason when them East coast cats call you out on some post a "decent Southern verse" ? .You be scramblin and ramblin and ? to prove some ? , low self-esteem ass ?

I ain't bout to be goin back and forth with you all night either. I know you long-winded lame ? . I ain't bout to do all that.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm just now really payin attention to what you even said

"I mean u ain't out there practicing this pro black ? whitey ? u on here preaching"

? you really think i'm not pro black and racist in real life, lmaoooooo, ? how ? are you for that to be such a foreign concept, you either ? in "real life(dead at real life)" or you too warped into internet fantasy land and disconnected from the "real world"

Either way, "open the cabinet and eat the pills"- 50 Cent

"we both in Mississippi"

Must be 2 sides
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited March 2015
    Options

all that ? u typed but no answer to this yet. u aint don ? but talked about this ? from a damn keyboard, i guess i should say keyboard fugazi militant, u being racist dont help us, sit yo lame ass down mane. u part of the problem. aint no ? online with a ? GIMMICK gon shame me for debatin music when i feel like it, ? please lol

for me this ? aint bout race, i just dont condone nobody knockin down no kids like that, no matter what race ill say the same. and its funny that some of yall same ? are in the bash thread talm bout u dont bring up race like whites, ? I JUST SEENT U!! like i said, all u ? ? addin that extra race ? onto aint but aint bout ? when it come down to the betterment anyway, just wastin keyboard strokes, get yall weak minded ignant ? on.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »

Arrested on an unrelated charge...at 14.

The anger and viciousness seen in a 14 yo girl is sad as ? .

They were fighting. What were u expecting to see? A lesbian love scene??

THEY weren't doing ? , SHE was viciously attacking another female and her little brother.

Kicking and beating her in the face despite her pleading her to stop..she wasn't fighting her back at all.

That's not a fight, that's an attack.

14 years old..so much anger. It's ? sad.
    Gtfoh with this victim ? . if u r getting hit repeatedly by ONE PERSON, u just gonna sit there n take it?
    shawty should of done some thing, she should of rolled around r something.
    Last week , a 15 year old held her own against 10 muthafuckas..

2, the little brother should of stayed out if it, yea ol girl was wrong for hitting the child , but she's 14, and in the heat of the moment. That cuddly cute ? obviously didnt work.
    The lil girl got a beat down, Beat downs happen all the time..
    it's not like she got shot n left there for four hours , u know ?

all this overreacting is obvious.

lmao jesus christ

defends 14 yr old for being in the heat of the moment, criticizes a 5 yr old's reaction
    How did i defend her, if i said she was wrong? Learn to read lil lil homie.

The lil kid should of stayed out of it. ol girl was in a rage, what u expected to happen when the lil dude put his hands on her?
    A ? hug.

So if youre whoopin a dude ass and his 5 yr old kid run up on u youre squaring up with him?

54d4056de0f97_-_omar-code.gif
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The kid actually ran up on her first.ijs
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    sure that justifies it

lol mane...
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all know hitting a kid it wrong..... Then ignore the "White gets beat up because she walked through a black neighborhood ? ".... We can't ignore or act like the simple minded don't exist....... But y'all ? saying ? like "I hate black women", "she should get over sentenced", "I'm tired of ? and ? ? doing dumb ? " sounds like them whites say "and ? wonder why we hate ? " lol and smh....... Cool... Many of us don't support that hitting a kid ? but y'all using a lot of them keyworshds them lychin mob non blacks are.... Y'all think its cool this chick got her info exposed????? Y'all cool with folks call in her a ape, baboon, she should be shot like Mike Brown type ? ??????? I know the internet ain't real but it might be a little real when exposin a 14 year old girl number........ Now the law had it in their hands..... Why we still be at in up on a 14 year old? You got ? saying I don't subscribe to that "? " ? lol and smh.... Wake up ? ........ I bet y'all believe white girl got her ass whooped cuz the video said "White girl gets beat up cuz she was walking through a black neighborhood"..... Words matter and its so dumb folks out here..... So while y'all saying y'all would ? this chick, every other race got you pegged for this crime too....... "And ? wonder why everybody hates them"..... Wake your ass up, say this was wrong, and say she should be punished for her crime...... You ? saying she should be locked under the jail at idiots.......bet you hope that bald head ? gets what she deserves lol and smh...... It was a damn fight.... Now you got ? saying "I HATE BLACK WOMEN"..... Meanwhile in my city a non black woman was arrested for cutting her child's throat with a chainsaw........ I won't go as far to call y'all ? but if y'all don't see the ? narrative then y'all lost...... I said she's dead ass wrong for hit the kid but when videos are titled "white girl gets beat up because she walked through a black neighborhood", how the ? do you ? turn a blind eye to that?
  • TheIraq
    Options
    I guess her info deserves to be out there even though she's 14?
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Y'all agree this is why others races hate us and this baboon savage should be shoot or hung? Its one thing to call a ? a ? and say she need to be arrested at the least.... But its another thing when ? are saying she should be Trayvon or Mike Brown.... I know its the internet but commentary online can be dangerous........ Never would I say she was right but I can't subscribe to the extra ? ...... Lots of you ? sound like these lynch mobs and don't know that ? ....... She was wrong and ? up and should be charged but y'all wanna ? her like these trolls that's stirring up crazy racist ? .... One ? hate black women, now who got call them apes and monkeys.... Yall doing they bidding and don't even know it...... Hope she gets a fair sentence
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately social media has these youngins doing anything for a 'worldstar moment'........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miEPmgPSN_c
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    We all know hitting a kid it wrong..... Then ignore the "White gets beat up because she walked through a black neighborhood ? ".... We can't ignore or act like the simple minded don't exist....... But y'all ? saying ? like "I hate black women", "she should get over sentenced", "I'm tired of ? and ? ? doing dumb ? " sounds like them whites say "and ? wonder why we hate ? " lol and smh....... Cool... Many of us don't support that hitting a kid ? but y'all using a lot of them keyworshds them lychin mob non blacks are.... Y'all think its cool this chick got her info exposed????? Y'all cool with folks call in her a ape, baboon, she should be shot like Mike Brown type ? ??????? I know the internet ain't real but it might be a little real when exposin a 14 year old girl number........ Now the law had it in their hands..... Why we still be at in up on a 14 year old? You got ? saying I don't subscribe to that "? " ? lol and smh.... Wake up ? ........ I bet y'all believe white girl got her ass whooped cuz the video said "White girl gets beat up cuz she was walking through a black neighborhood"..... Words matter and its so dumb folks out here..... So while y'all saying y'all would ? this chick, every other race got you pegged for this crime too....... "And ? wonder why everybody hates them"..... Wake your ass up, say this was wrong, and say she should be punished for her crime...... You ? saying she should be locked under the jail at idiots.......bet you hope that bald head ? gets what she deserves lol and smh...... It was a damn fight.... Now you got ? saying "I HATE BLACK WOMEN"..... Meanwhile in my city a non black woman was arrested for cutting her child's throat with a chainsaw........ I won't go as far to call y'all ? but if y'all don't see the ? narrative then y'all lost...... I said she's dead ass wrong for hit the kid but when videos are titled "white girl gets beat up because she walked through a black neighborhood", how the ? do you ? turn a blind eye to that?

You typed a lot of words.
    I will only type a few.
    No Kids
    No old folks
    ? is NOT cool.
    Period.
    I don't give a ? about anything else that happened.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man some of ya'll buggin tf out
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    That little push is what goes for "harming children?"

Well damn, yall parents that physically discipline your children must be terrible people.

Lil dude didnt even drop a tear but i bet yalls do when you hit them with objects for punishment.

It was more than simply a "little push". She swung on the baby & pushed him hard unto the concrete.......

jWxh34Y.gif