Loyal Women are Hard to Come By...

Options

Comments

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You know what's even harder to come by? A man who doesnt need some ? to be "loyal to him". A man who dont need no ? to "hold him down". A ? thats gonna be alright regardless. A ? thats a movement by himself.

Thats me.Thats why i say all ya'll could do for me is cook and clean. I was a chef too so I could show you how...I really be feeling myself smh, Well it ain't bragging if you could back it up
  • edwardnigma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    showkase2 wrote: »
    While this sorely underrated post is kinda wild with the machete reference...the main objective is true.

Your woman will always try & stretch her boundaries. You just gotta let her know where the boundaries are...and never hesitate to put the fear of ? in her if she gets too close to it.

Some women are like dogs...not literally, but figuratively. They will ? on the floor, ? on the carpet, eat out of the garbage can..only because their homegirls and the ? they see on TV are doing it. You, being the man, must curb that ? . Too few men know how to put their foot down...and THIS is why some things are the way they currently are.

Straight up.

U mean like beat her with a coat hanger?
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thats me.Thats why i say all ya'll could do for me is cook and clean. I was a chef too so I could show you how...I really be feeling myself smh, Well it ain't bragging if you could back it up

I feel you on that one.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Loyal HUMANS are hard to come by
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wow @ that story....wtf she must have the lowest self esteem ever or some ? .
  • edwardnigma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn i gotta triple post. Yo threadstarter listen.

It's like this, that woman is loyal to him because she ain't ? , and neither is he. She's right on his level. The doctor is too much for her, he doesn't need her and she knows this and doesnt like the feeling of being disposable.

You see you're judging her based on looks, but your cousin probably knows her as a person and is very keen to the fact she ain't ? just like him. He could ? her over and she expects it, she will probably do the same or maybe not in hopes he can just chill with her because she feels comfortable settling for him. She's dating whom she can handle. The successful guy with the big house and cars is beyond her. She is uncomfortable in that setting. She's willing to do for your cousin because even though he wont admit, he needs her to do ? for him and she likes that.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Always seems to be the same ? complaining about women doing this or that.... :(

*waits for BEAM & allreasoned_out to make an appearance*

Since when do I complain about the ? women do?
    I was on that six months ago when I first joined this site, fam.
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? dont know what loyalty is no more
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Very true.............................................................
  • babyfakmageeaxs
    babyfakmageeaxs Members Posts: 297
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Honestly if you ? a girl down the right way, you can get the same loyalty. i know its sounds juvenile, but women equate sex with love. So she might be confusing ? with LOVE, because no one in their right mind would willfully put themselves in a bad situation. And before yall say sex isnt the end all be all, its clearly the case in this scenario. Think about it she knows he has other kids with other women yet still chooses to be part of his life and have his child. He doesnt have ? going for him, so the only thing he can offer in a relationship is sex and conversation.
  • Ham&CheeseHotPoc
    Ham&CheeseHotPoc Members Posts: 215
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thread should have read...
    Loyal BLACK women are hard to find.
    them ? are always up to something.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    here we go....

just who i was lookin for....

& yes u do. if we ask 20 posters all of em will c/s that u be on these types of threads like crazy. if im not mistaken u got a triple plat thread about broads sayin u cant afford me or somethin. just something ive noticed fam. ur one of the few posters whose posts i really check for but daaaayum fam theres gotta be something about these threads that draw u.... keep in mind girl problems aint hiphop debates son.... i wonder how u'll fair in jamaica's tourney.... hmmm...

*smirks*

I'm sensing some fired shots with the bolded.
  • babyfakmageeaxs
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thread should have read...
    Loyal BLACK women are hard to find.
    them ? are always up to something.

I dont see how you came to that conclusion considering this thread is about a BLACK WOMAN..........actually i dont see how you came to that conclusion at all
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hopefully we get an early preview b4 jamaica's tournament.... Sion vs. BEAM....

You know your sig is wack, right? LOL

Just sayin'.
  • babyfakmageeaxs
    edited June 2010
    Options
    punisher__ wrote: »
    you know your sig is wack, right? Lol

just sayin'.

proof?????
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah loyal women exist but they ? with the wrong ? tho

the ? who kickin they ass
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ima take it a step further. LOYALTY is hard to come by
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    .............................................S
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

yeah it's very hard to come by
  • edwardnigma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She's not with the wrong ? , she is with who she wants to be with. DOn't be haters. When someone shows you who they are, believe it. She's a grown ass woman and she's choosing to be with this person. Bottomline, you just can't get over the fact she's hot, but physical beauty doesn't dictate personality. This is no different from when guys say they rather date a 6 then a dime. She rather date a person who isn't that successful than someone who is. She feels more comfortable with the person she chose to be with.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Loyal people are hard to come by in general.
    It's so much easier for people to just leave sometimes instead of trying to work things out and work through them.
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That girl is a lost cause, not loyal.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no need to read any further....
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Most women are loyal to the wrong type of man, while the responsible man gets the baggage.......................................................

^^^Nonfiction

Most women get used and abused by those type of fellas, but they do eventually see the light and the error of their choices and end up seeking out that "nice guy" when they wouldn't have spit on those type guys in their pre baggage prime years.
  • throwed mind
    throwed mind Members Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options
    You know what's even harder to come by? A man who doesnt need some ? to be "loyal to him". A man who dont need no ? to "hold him down". A ? thats gonna be alright regardless. A ? thats a movement by himself.

Very Crucial quote! Real ? ! Im still learning due to me being at 500lbs and now im at 250lbs now.

Started going to Anytime Fitness since 2012 of June and still staying away from people that do not like me/haters.

On the trill.....