THE #CreepSet EMPIRE PRESENTS: EXTREMELY RARE PICTURE OF HALLE BERRY MOM ? FROM 1992(nsfw)

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 48 hrs, if this ? don't post her nudes, he's getting kicked in the ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait a minute you guys noone is getting banned because nudes are no longer a bannable offense dont believe me check out missk avi she got tittys in her avi fully exposed tittys but was her stuck up ass banned? Nope and now we fight!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, is that my ? shoe in your avi? Where in the hell did u dig that up?
    Ugh, I'm logging off.

Noone is safe
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta got nudes yo

He just to whipped to share them
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really the type to seriously try to acquire nudes from somebody on the IC...

Its funny I don't think I ever asked....

*shrugs*
  • Beta
    Options
    And honestly haven't talked to her probably since like November

I talk to her enemy more these days

Khaleesi the homie though I wish her well

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

So let me this straight you was talking about me behind my back WITH my girl??

Who is her enemy you talking about fat face?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    dizz wrong for this one...

Yeah I know you and hoessrefun really making me think about this one. I can't even lie a little bit this ? is gonna hurt. Just watching her on tinychat be funny af to me she so damn goofy she just be enjoying life to the fullest. No female has ever captivated a ? heart like khaleesi did. She is something special crazy but special. I NEED A ? FAVOR I need somebody to take a dive for myself, #Creepset and the ill community and make this drop for me. Male or female. Who here think they got enough clout to do this ? ? I need somebody with some ? heart. You'll be the first person to see the nudes and If you do get banned I'll have you out in a week tops.

You'll have my respect for years to come

I need a brave soul to Come forward right now Calling all @illcommunity

@thatboydizz

Not on her wedding day bruh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_zTY4S2m_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyoqNyH7HZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D_zITtVJGA

problem?? @deadeye

• Beta
    Options

So let me this straight you was talking about me behind my back WITH my girl??

Who is her enemy you talking about fat face?

Lol wait what? Don't be a chatty Patty Dame wouldn't like that pause. When did anybody say they talked about you lol
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    You clearly did on the last page. You be having conversations about me? And what the ? is a ookie doke. Name one time on this website when I didn't come through I swear ill stop posting. If my words said it then its
    going to happen.
  • Beta
    Options
    You clearly did on the last page. You be having conversations about me? And what the ? is a ookie doke. Name one time on this website when I didn't come through I swear ill stop posting. If my words said it then its
    going to happen.

Lol nobody talking about you in real life B...khaleesi mentioned something months ago so I was speculating. Just entertaining until the thread starts. relax homie
  • Beta
    edited March 2015
    Options
    going to happen.

Lol nobody talking about you in real life B...khaleesi mentioned something months ago so I was speculating. Just entertaining until the thread starts. relax homie

All them night missing sleep talking to khaleesi about the stupidest ? . And this ? never mentioned ? or ? . What a loser

But your not a loser because you're from #creepset so Im going to help you out @conflict should I send @beta the nudes first? I feel sorry for this little ? . Never received nudes from a bad ? in his life

lol so you upset I never asked her? lol not everybody move like that on the IC..

@ the bolded:

tumblr_m63za5QTnB1rrnutco1_500.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Beta got nudes yo

He just to whipped to share them

I cant see it lol I hope he did, ? i hope he fuked---Im from Harlem, we support each other pause. Everybody eats pause---but from what we all see i cant see how nudes would be acquired or even brought up
  • Beta
    Options
    yall ? in this thread entertaining yallselves until tomorrow lol