Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I choose you girl

the best soundtrack ever
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Im In cvs on westheimer...older black woman walks up to me and asked if I know how to change a flat tire.Her daughter hit a pothole / in these raggity ass H-town streets(i added those words) So I told her yes, ill come soon as i leave out of the store. I walk out to the car....see the car and her beautiful daughter..the tire was flat as ? ....so I change the tire and the daughter was on the phone chewin her boyfriend out..the mama too, im listening the whole time while getting this tire off....so i get the tire off I gave both of them hugs and I was ready to go bout my business...they told me dont go nowhere...the daughter went in the store and came out with water and a hand full of money.....I took the water gave her another hug and sent them on their way (discount tire) Moral of the story, it's ok to help people who need it.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh@all these Chinese ppl outside on st. Patrick's day like cmon man you know damn well this makes no sense at all
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    What's wrong with ? for $40?!?

A 40 dollar ? = std,ran thru ? , aids maybe...TRASH
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's wrong with ? for $40?!?

A 40 dollar ? = std,ran thru ? , aids maybe...TRASH

As opposed to free?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Smh@all these Chinese ppl outside on st. Patrick's day like cmon man you know damn well this makes no sense at all

CS Omega you just gon wear a shirt that says kiss me im Irish nah ? u is chinese da ? u can not blend in Ever
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much should I be charging?! I'm so confused.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im In cvs on westheimer...older black woman walks up to me and asked if I know how to change a flat tire.Her daughter hit a pothole / in these raggity ass H-town streets(i added those words) So I told her yes, ill come soon as i leave out of the store. I walk out to the car....see the car and her beautiful daughter..the tire was flat as ? ....so I change the tire and the daughter was on the phone chewin her boyfriend out..the mama too, im listening the whole time while getting this tire off....so i get the tire off I gave both of them hugs and I was ready to go bout my business...they told me dont go nowhere...the daughter went in the store and came out with water and a hand full of money.....I took the water gave her another hug and sent them on their way (discount tire) Moral of the story, it's ok to help people who need it.

You ain't get the number????
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much should I be charging?! I'm so confused.

@BOSSExcellence
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't ever tell no ? story like this again unless it concludes with u ? the "beautiful daughter" and or the mother old stankin ass.
    I mean at least get a # young ? .

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word lol. I don't your situation but damn! You forgot something homie
This discussion has been closed.