*f-cking dead* Amber Rose Organizing "? Walk" Protest To Combat ? -Shaming

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that so?

Ill go to this ? parade especially if they just handing it out.

Walk thru that parade and just pick out ? like MJ when he was buying ? .

She found her true calling.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    every time i think i cant be shocked no mo.

? like this happen.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Nothing more annoying than an Attention ? ? -- just be a regular ? and do what you do. You're supposed to be grown, ? what someone else has to say.
    But I am thinking about making an appearance at a walk to do some recruiting

Perhaps one of these ? will allow me to suck their breast!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? letting it be known they ? ? where will this be held
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wholly support hoes being themselves.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly this is beautiful.

Amber Rose should be ruler of her own island of Slutsadonia. She gets my vote

Amber-Rose2.jpg

Amber-Rose-Outfit-MTV-VMAs-2014.jpg

amber-rose-about-last-nite.jpg?w=417
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait wait wait.....didn't she insult kimk for taking it in the face though?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand this ? . What is wrong with ? shaming? If you are a ? , you should be ashamed. People seem to think they have to be applauded for everything they do.
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, not one of yall done asked the most important question..

When and where is this ? walk?

N who trying to make the trip n smash these ? ?

Tell me which one of yall wouldn't smash Amber arose if she was butt ass naked on your keyboard. So when, where, and who going to swoop?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another pride parade. Damn everybody wants one.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly this is beautiful.

Amber Rose should be ruler of her own island of Slutsadonia. She gets my vote

Amber-Rose2.jpg

Amber-Rose-Outfit-MTV-VMAs-2014.jpg

amber-rose-about-last-nite.jpg?w=417

Lol can't believe Wiz trying to wife that. He knew what would happen.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can walk down my street any day.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand this ? . What is wrong with ? shaming? If you are a ? , you should be ashamed. People seem to think they have to be applauded for everything they do.

Define "? "...Cuz if we're just talking about women who have sex with a lotta partners, I don't see a problem.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U have ur opinion, but I just don't see how discouraging women from expressing themselves and exploring their sexuality is healthy for anyone

She could be just doing this to market herself and her book ... But I like the thought

She does raise some interesting questions. Why is she, Amber Rose, the woman both of whom had serious relationships with, now this "? " or "thot" according to Wiz, Ye ... Is it because she has sexual agency and chooses not let the men in her life govern her actions?

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The Million ? March...lace up them ? boots and make it happen for the Nation of Asslam, Amber.

The-SlutWalk-demonstratio-007.jpg
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Maybe she should go take care of her son instead of ? walking

Hey,hey,hey.That lil nigglet old enough to be left in the house alone for a few hours while his mama does the ? walk
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U have ur opinion, but I just don't see how discouraging women from expressing themselves and exploring their sexuality is healthy for anyone

She could be just doing this to market herself and her book ... But I like the thought

She does raise some interesting questions. Why is she, Amber Rose, the woman both of whom had serious relationships with, now this "? " or "thot" according to Wiz, Ye ... Is it because she has sexual agency and chooses not let the men in her life govern her actions?

Simply expressing and exploring sexuality does not make a chick a ? . Only the most conservative and prudish people claim that. ? whoever whenever with little to no discrimination makes a chick a ? and that's not good or healthy for anyone.

I don't know if she's a ? or thot or not, but she's embracing it. If she wasn't a ? , you'd think she'd make the argument that she's not, denounce actual sluttery, and stick up for what she actually considers herself to be. But again, she is embracing that term, so there it is.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman should get his name changed and lay low for a while
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simply expressing and exploring sexuality does not make a chick a ? . Only the most conservative and prudish people claim that. ? whoever whenever with little to no discrimination makes a chick a ? and that's not good or healthy for anyone.

I don't know if she's a ? or thot or not, but she's embracing it. If she wasn't a ? , you'd think she'd make the argument that she's not, denounce actual sluttery, and stick up for what she actually considers herself to be. But again, she is embracing that term, so there it is.

Once again we gotta define ? and to take it further., you do know that term was invented to shame women from exploring their sexuality and also police their behavior? The term "? " has no merit in reality/