Kendrick Lamar - "To ? a Butterfly"

Options

Comments

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why yall keep feeding that ? ass troll?

He just a extra negative ? blowing poisonous wind full of demonic jinns like the brother lynch horrorcoon ? he listens..

Any black man listening to albums like season of sicness where a "black man" is on skits saying in a distorted voice that his ? gets hard when he hugs his mama,needs to reevaluate his psyche because he's clearly out of his ? mind...

I see thru that fake ass afro centricity,b..you a black devil..just because you melaninated dont mean u got soul..thats a trick the devil played on these people ..devils come in all shades
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Lmfao

Yeah laugh it off lil ? . And make sure you show up at our food drive on Saturday the 28th, 10 S. Kedzie since you all about that conscious ? being a Kenny stan and all. You can come see real conscious in action on some Chairman Fred ? , lil ? . Bring some food and be prepared to pass it out. The fact that you wont come or ever dream of using your hard earned money to do no ? like that is the main reason why Im better at life than you, joe.

Bruh I put in work. Of course you done more Cuz ? you probably 10 - 15 years older than me. And I would come Cuz I give food away plenty of times already but I won't even be in the city.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yall got some issues
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

He just a extra negative ? blowing poisonous wind full of demonic jinns like the brother lynch horrorcoon ? he listens..

Any black man listening to albums like season of sicness where a "black man" is on skits saying in a distorted voice that his ? gets hard when he hugs his mama,needs to reevaluate his psyche because he's clearly out of his ? mind...

I see thru that fake ass afro centricity,b..you a black devil..just because you melaninated dont mean u got soul..thats a trick the devil played on these people ..devils come in all shades

Oooooh Im a black devil lmao. You tryna kick knowledge ? ? GTFOH.. I was a kid when I used to listen to that ? . And yeah I was a devil. That was then this is now. Amazing how a ? ass ? can make up a whole back story on a man simply cauuse I dont like the same beta ass lavender lounge rap you forcing yourself to like lmao. Vivid imagination, B, but that aint my reality here in the Chi. From out West in L-Town to Englewood out South Im known for standing for my people. You on some fantasy message board ? living vicariously through corporate puppet rappers playing conscious. ? outta here lil ?
  • judahxulu
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lmfao

Yeah laugh it off lil ? . And make sure you show up at our food drive on Saturday the 28th, 10 S. Kedzie since you all about that conscious ? being a Kenny stan and all. You can come see real conscious in action on some Chairman Fred ? , lil ? . Bring some food and be prepared to pass it out. The fact that you wont come or ever dream of using your hard earned money to do no ? like that is the main reason why Im better at life than you, joe.

Bruh I put in work. Of course you done more Cuz ? you probably 10 - 15 years older than me. And I would come Cuz I give food away plenty of times already but I won't even be in the city.

OK..all this playing ? aside for a sec. We do it once a month. You can contact me as the admin Ben-Real on hoodx.com to participate in that, our urban farm on the southside or one of our forthcoming initiatives on the Westside centered outta Malcolm X college. But as far as the universe on this site...its still ? you ? lol
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

Oooooh Im a black devil lmao. You tryna kick knowledge ? ? GTFOH.. I was a kid when I used to listen to that ? . And yeah I was a devil. That was then this is now. Amazing how a ? ass ? can make up a whole back story on a man simply cauuse I dont like the same beta ass lavender lounge rap you forcing yourself to like lmao. Vivid imagination, B, but that aint my reality here in the Chi. From out West in L-Town to Englewood out South Im known for standing for my people. You on some fantasy message board ? living vicariously through corporate puppet rappers playing conscious. ? outta here lil ?

Nah b you still a devil...its no longer about liking or disliking a rap album..you in here on some pompous jinn ? like you blacker and more thorough than anybody up in there...Theres no love or unity in you,just arrogance...frankly you dont know who I am off of this board or what I stand for,your out of control black devil ego wont let you see pass your own face..you in here bragging about helping your own ppl..? THATS WHAT YOU SUPPOSED TO DO...do you do it for the genuine love or to feed your evil overflated ego,pootie?

And your ASS-umptions are full of ? ...

But go ahead and keep blowing that poisonous wind up in here...life is going to check that ego one day..mark my words,herb
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    You ain't gotta lie reminds me of don't ? my vibe with the content of the song
  • judahxulu
    edited March 2015
    Options

Nah b you still a devil...its no longer about liking or disliking a rap album..you in here on some pompous jinn ? like you blacker and more thorough than anybody up in there...Theres no love or unity in you,just arrogance...frankly you dont know who I am off of this board or what I stand for,your out of control black devil ego wont let you see pass your own face..you in here bragging about helping your own ppl..? THATS WHAT YOU SUPPOSED TO DO...do you do it for the genuine love or to feed your evil overflated ego,pootie?

But go ahead and keep blowing that poisonous wind up in here...life is going to check that ego one day..mark my words,herb
    Again..look back. That was you ? ass ? starting with that ? off top. Instead of being intelligent and seeing that I gave actual reasons which denoted I listened with an open mind and even digested the overall theme and countering with exact points of why what im saying is true or false in your viewpoint, you respond back with homotional ? like the above. I will beat my chest all day about loving my people and aint a muthafuckin manipulative ass thing you can type to stop that. Do matter what the ? I do it for more than it matters that the ? GETS DONE. You dont know what level of love or unity is in me based on my opinion on a ? album or my reaction to ? ass ? IMMEDIATELY personally attacking me cause we dont share the same opinions. All I can do is demonstrate. And talking that jinn ? .....? please. You dont even know what the ? that is. Point out what I am doing against the will of Allah. Show me which category of smokeless fire I fall up under. Dumb ? ...jinn aint even good or evil by default. Its different kinds. You all the way the ? out of context. Most these ? dont know.,.but I do and you look stupid. Exactly why ? like you are impressed by half-cocked knowledge..you wanna feel smart but you too stupid to look ? up yourself. You just repeat lingo that sounds cool and intelligent
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da ? is going on
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Da ? is going on

Pootie Tang is writing short essays in here
  • judahxulu
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Da ? is going on

lol ? you ? ..im done...for now. im about to vape up and listen to this ? again and give an actual, fullreview about the album.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah has more posts in here then I do lol
    And before you know it, Ill be gone in the wind again like Kaiser Sosay for another few months living real life and doing this HoodX ? , all over TV and ripping up venues in the same damn city you in while you adding on to your allready monstrous 22,000 + post count. I probably wont break 4000 before 2016. You add it up.... Now go tune into channel 19 on Xfinity and see how Im putting muthafuckas on as a result of hugging my own nuts while you remain nothing but a fan and a spectator hugging the next mans nuts, joe.

Is this the thing with some dude named K-Blao or something like that
  • judahxulu
    edited March 2015
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Judah has more posts in here then I do lol
    And before you know it, Ill be gone in the wind again like Kaiser Sosay for another few months living real life and doing this HoodX ? , all over TV and ripping up venues in the same damn city you in while you adding on to your allready monstrous 22,000 + post count. I probably wont break 4000 before 2016. You add it up.... Now go tune into channel 19 on Xfinity and see how Im putting muthafuckas on as a result of hugging my own nuts while you remain nothing but a fan and a spectator hugging the next mans nuts, joe.

Is this the thing with some dude named K-Blao or something like that

Yep. We in 13 states now and expanding.
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

Again..look back. That was you ? ass ? starting with that ? off top. Instead of being intelligent and seeing that I gave actual reasons which denoted I listened with an open mind and even digested the overall theme and countering with exact points of why what im saying is true or false in your viewpoint, you respond back with homotional ? like the above. I will beat my chest all day about loving my people and aint a muthafuckin manipulative ass thing you can type to stop that. Do matter what the ? I do it for more than it matters that the ? GETS DONE. You dont know what level of love or unity is in me based on my opinion on a ? album or my reaction to ? ass ? IMMEDIATELY personally attacking me cause we dont share the same opinions. All I can do is demonstrate. And talking that jinn ? .....? please. You dont even know what the ? that is. Point out what I am doing against the will of Allah. Show me which category of smokeless fire I fall up under. Dumb ? ...jinn aint even good or evil by default. Its different kinds. You all the way the ? out of context. Most these ? dont know.,.but I do and you look stupid. Exactly why ? like you are impressed by half-cocked knowledge..you wanna feel smart but you too stupid to look ? up yourself. You just repeat lingo that sounds cool and intelligent

You fall under the category of arrogant

Lol@ Allah..and I'm the blind one? Allah was a name they used for a disagreeable anunnaqi..? the will of allah/allat.. Arrogance is the category you fall under..you have the energy of demon in your words..well duh u egotistical muthafucka, jinn a race of beings but you really think I was talking about a agreeable being in reference to you?...You food for the "gods",b..vape up and BBQ yourself for their harvest/offering
  • judahxulu
    Options

Lol@ Allah..and I'm the blind one? Allah was a name they used for a disagreeable anunnaqi..? the will of allah/allat.. Arrogance is the category you fall under..you have the energy of demon in your words..well duh u egotistical muthafucka, jinn a race of beings but you really think I was talking about a agreeable being in reference to you?...You food for the "gods",b..vape up and BBQ yourself for their harvest/offering
    ? Allah but you referencing beings directly connected with that specific character and wouldnt make sense out of the context of Islamic writings. DatsdatbullshitImtalmbout
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall neguses typing wayyy to much pon here
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? Allah but you referencing beings directly connected with that specific character and wouldnt make sense out of the context of Islamic writings. DatsdatbullshitImtalmbout

alright we get it you don't like the album move on b.we heard your opinion we got it. listen to what you like
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? spitting something so ill on Momma. Especially the 1st and 3rd verses
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I know this isnt supposed to be a joke thread but y'all ? are straight clowning lmao
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't finna let yall turn into another Drake/Sean like circle ? of staning. If you wanna call this 'album of the year' or any sorts of "classic" you are going to have to provide some ? evidence. Critical analysis of songs, memorable quotes.
    D0wn wrote: »
    If these walls could talk is,about ? walls....

1st verse - ? Walls
    2nd verse - Studio Walls
    3re Verse - Prison Walls

? like this but more descriptive.

I already did that pages ago my nig

I ain't call this classic either ..but it's not far off from GKMC it's in the same ballpark ..and I think an artist with that kind of consistency should be afforded all praise presented
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Da ? is going on

lol ? you ? ..im done...for now. im about to vape up and listen to this ? again and give an actual, fullreview about the album.
    Ayeee you know where to drop it, my weird ? .
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we not talking bout the album no more??? ? it....