Kendrick Lamar - "To ? a Butterfly"

Options

Comments

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Lmfao

Yeah laugh it off lil ? . And make sure you show up at our food drive on Saturday the 28th, 10 S. Kedzie since you all about that conscious ? being a Kenny stan and all. You can come see real conscious in action on some Chairman Fred ? , lil ? . Bring some food and be prepared to pass it out. The fact that you wont come or ever dream of using your hard earned money to do no ? like that is the main reason why Im better at life than you, joe.

Bruh I put in work. Of course you done more Cuz ? you probably 10 - 15 years older than me. And I would come Cuz I give food away plenty of times already but I won't even be in the city.
    Yall ? make me all proud and ? , arguing about who is more charitable for the people's and all.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm honestly trying hard to like the album but I just dont.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Another cracka here I see
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

See what Im saying homeboy just said his opinion. Why not be an adult and ask him why he feel that way? Instead he gotta be a cracka. DatsdatbullshitImtalmbout
  • judahxulu
    Options

See what Im saying homeboy just said his opinion. Why not be an adult and ask him why he feel that way? Instead he gotta be a cracka. DatsdatbullshitImtalmbout

Im joking ?

You take ? too seriously

You ? geek

My bad. I didn't know the "cool kids" viewed being a contradictory hypocritical ? as comedy.
  • KamPushMe
    edited March 2015
    Options

Im joking ?

You take ? too seriously

You ? geek

My bad. I didn't know the "cool kids" viewed being a contradictory hypocritical ? as comedy.

Ok ? , you can shut up now
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know pro black ? used the word "? " like some blonde haired surfer cracka

You might as well be up in here calling ? "chicken ? ? "..if you gonna go mayo go all the all mayo you fake zulu black ? ..with that happy meal ass crown u I got on in yo pix
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Yo i really read an article showing how white people can handle this album smh
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    You mean cant?
  • judahxulu
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    I didn't know pro black ? used the word "? " like some blonde haired surfer cracka

You might as well be up in here calling ? "chicken ? ? "..if you gonna go mayo go all the all mayo you fake zulu black ? ..with that happy meal ass crown u I got on in yo pix

is ? better? you ?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

link
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Lmao this thread taking an awkward turn very slowly
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

link

The fantano YouTube review was the best breakdown of the akbum i have seen so far. He gave it a 10. But yall wont check it because hes white...

But would rather read an article about how white people can or cannot handle the album

SMH
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always found it suspect when ? would get bothered if you don't like the same ? as they do, They album is weak the Derrick Rose knees, that's my personal opinion and I stand by it
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Always found it suspect when ? would get bothered if you don't like the same ? as they do, They album is weak the Derrick Rose knees, that's my personal opinion and I stand by it

As a bulls fan... ? you
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That How Much A Dollar Cost got caught my attention. That ? real! I gotta hear it a few more times before I get the full meaning. On a side note I got the hardcopy from best buy today. They got it priced at 18.99...it's 5 dollars off right now though so it's all good. I was gonna cop either way.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

link

The fantano YouTube review was the best breakdown of the akbum i have seen so far. He gave it a 10. But yall wont check it because hes white...

But would rather read an article about how white people can or cannot handle the album

SMH

Who is yall?
  • TheGOAT
    Options

link

SMH

Who is yall?

Everybody who isnt me

Dont take it personal iceberg
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I really read an article showing how white people can handle this album smh

link

SMH

Has nothing to do with him being white. Most of us here ? with Bronsolino's music tough. I'm one of the few people here that likes Mac Miller. Statik Selektah is a ? great DJ. El-P and Evidence make great ? . Harry Fraud is one of my favorite new producers and Alchemist may be my favorite rap producer of all time.

So what are you saying bro? Out of everything I just said, I bet most posters will agree with majority of it, sans the Mac Miller endorsement.

Fantano is a hipster vulture, and that's what we don't like. It just so happens that he's white too, and that doesn't help his case here.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    You the reason why mama and them leavin'
    No you ain't ? , you say you love them, I know you don't mean it
    I know you're irresponsible, selfish, in denial, can't help it
    Your trials and tribulations a burden, everyone felt it
    Everyone heard it, multiple shots, corners cryin' out
    You was deserted, where was your antennas again?
    Where was your presence, where was your support that you pretend?
    You ain’t no brother, you ain’t no disciple, you ain’t no friend
    A friend never leave Compton for profit or leave his best friend
    Little brother, you promised you’d watch him before they shot him
    Where was your antennas, on the road, bottles and ?
    You faced time the one time, that's unforgiven
    You even Facetimed instead of a hospital visit
    You should thought he would recover, well
    Third surgery couldn't stop the bleeding for real
    Then he died, ? himself will say "you ? ' failed"
    You ain't try

This why imo the beat switch in U was so needed. ? was awesome
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

link

SMH

Has nothing to do with him being white...

So what are you saying bro?

Fantano is a hipster vulture, and that's what we don't like. It just so happens that he's white too, and that doesn't help his case here.

Im saying his breakdown of the album was spot on and well done.

Not sure what makes him a vulture... because he reviews rap albums along with rock albums?

He is definitely a hipster, but who cares

But i guess it was the "Shut up white boy" & "white opinions" memes that somehow made me belive race was a factor... call me crazy
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

link

SMH

Has nothing to do with him being white. Most of us here ? with Bronsolino's music tough. I'm one of the few people here that likes Mac Miller. Statik Selektah is a ? great DJ. El-P and Evidence make great ? . Harry Fraud is one of my favorite new producers and Alchemist may be my favorite rap producer of all time.

So what are you saying bro? Out of everything I just said, I bet most posters will agree with majority of it, sans the Mac Miller endorsement.

I don't like em cause he white
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Bruh I just wanna read the link about whites not being able to handle this ?