ASAP Ferg "Racism Is Only Five Generations Ago— It's Been Over."

Options

Comments

• kittykat89
    kittykat89 Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options
    It's definitely still a work in progress, it's miles better than it used to be but it still exists and on both sides. I do believe that we are getting closer to it becoming a thing of the past.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asap ferg is a ?

Racism is rooted in genetic differences and whites jealousy of blacks peoples genetic potential to wipe out their existence..It(racism) is a survival mechanism used by people to preserve their bloodlines and culture

The problem is that white create barbaric systems to push that their people are rulers of all and use their nefarious systems to destroy other races..They take their naturally inclined racism to the next level,even killing and being racist against their own groups of sub races

Everybody is racist to a extend because there is a tribal part of your brain that most indentfies with self and kind...only confused Negros like ferg dont get that..

No matter how much u want to be accepted by cacasu,they will never truly accept you
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kittykat89 wrote: »
    It's definitely still a work in progress, it's miles better than it used to be but it still exists and on both sides. I do believe that we are getting closer to it becoming a thing of the past.

What leads you or anybody else to believe or feel that way?
  • kittykat89
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Whose in the White House? I'm sorry if u trying to say that things have not improved since the initial civil rights movement you need to speak to your grandparents. Smh
  • Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Asap ferg is a ?

Racism is rooted in genetic differences and whites jealousy of blacks peoples genetic potential to wipe out their existence..It(racism) is a survival mechanism used by people to preserve their bloodlines and culture

The problem is that white create barbaric systems to push that their people are rulers of all and use their nefarious systems to destroy other races..They take their naturally inclined racism to the next level,even killing and being racist against their own groups of sub races

Everybody is racist to a extend because there is a tribal part of your brain that most indentfies with self and kind...only confused Negros like ferg dont get that..

No matter how much u want to be accepted by cacasu,they will never truly accept you

Biracial people are funny.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why would asap ferg, whoever the hell he is, be on NPR to begin with? They'll stick a mic in front of a clown every chance they get to get the response they're looking for. See Charles Barkley
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not sure if this is a serious post or not "on both sides"?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Whose in the White House? I'm sorry if u trying to say that things have not improved since the initial civil rights movement you need to speak to your grandparents. Smh

There's female presidents in Israel and India's history also female governers of American states but you wouldn't claim sexism is over....would you
  • kittykat89
    Options
    Never said it's over, two words: Reading Comprehension @Copper hahaha
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Asap ferg is a ?

Biracial people are funny.

Like you?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and yep she just opened the flood gates
  • kittykat89
    Options
    Clearly opinions don't get respect. Once again not worth the bother. I'll save my breath and humbly remove my comment before I get sucked into a pointless argument. You win smdh
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never said it's over, two words: Reading Comprehension @Copper hahaha

almost over/ over

stop arguing semantics
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These new ? are gonna learn like those Harlem negros back in the 30s did. Stupidity at the highest level.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racism is increasing mote than any point in history the hate groups are growing, militias getting bigger, we just had a man lynch in Mississippi and the sholtings. The overall wealth gap is the same since slavery. Nothing change but tactics but strategy still remains the same.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    this corny-ass ? 's career consists of Shabba and not much else imho. His last mixtape was trash and he got outshined by Young Thug on Old English.

? his opinion.

• aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Racism is increasing mote than any point in history the hate groups are growing, militias getting bigger, we just had a man lynch in Mississippi and the sholtings. The overall wealth gap is the same since slavery. Nothing change but tactics but strategy still remains the same.

i agree.

i still feel his comment isnt as coontastic as some of yall making it to be

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here in America classism and racism are inextricably inked

Class will never truly take precedence over race until we put an end to institutional practices like redlining in the banking, lending, credit, and the housing industries, the disproportionate discipline of black children in the education system, and the asynchronous jailing of black people in the “war” on drugs, gentrification, etc

I can understand why a white person would try to minimize the impacts of racism, and try to make it into a rich vs the poor thing .... But for a blk person to go around speaking this nonsense is beyond ignorant
  • Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    Options
    asap.jpg?w=700

Not surprised by his comments; just as I said before, these sort of comments are generally projected when individuals come from oppressed backgrounds and now have access to more money than they had before, and are now able to sleep with white women ect, as they represent freedom to a lot of black men. Kanye aka Coonye is the biggest culprit of this ideology

tumblr_n7l8vvtzlM1qd09eyo1_400.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    asap.jpg?w=700

Not surprised by his comments; just as I said before, these sort of comments are generally projected when individuals come from oppressed backgrounds and now have access to more money than they had before, and are now able to sleep with white women ect, as they represent freedom to a lot of black men. Kanye aka Coonye is the biggest culprit of this ideology

tumblr_n7l8vvtzlM1qd09eyo1_400.gif

I agree with what you saying but the bold is ? .

A lot of black men don't feel that way. Some yes and truthfully "some" is too damn many IMO.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    I lost a little respect for the trap lord but that's just ignorant so I can't blame him for what he doesn't know

open. The internet just showed three white frat houses displaying racism and they're young people
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    I lost a little respect for the trap lord but that's just ignorant so I can't blame him for what he doesn't know

open. The internet just showed three white frat houses displaying racism and they're young people

Right so for him to ignore that obvious sign of racism being alive in young people, would make him ignorant in not knowing what racism is obviously...so since he doesn't know, how could we blame him