What is inherently wrong with selling drugs?

Options
Fooley
Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I view it as a form of capitalism. They sell a product to wanting consumers. Also, I think people should be able to buy whatever they want. If a chronic cigarette smoker wants to ? up their lungs, so be it. If an alcoholic wants to erode their liver, so be it. I only have a problem with the killing, robbing and stealing that comes with it, but maybe these prevalent criminal acts are the result of drugs being illegal. During prohibition when alcohol became illegal, criminals went into the business of selling it which caused a high crime element in the alcohol trade(Al Capone).

Disclaimer: To all you remedial airhead hoes that are going to say, "I thought drug dealers were evil thugs and we shouldn't date them," ? . Of course you shouldn't date them because drugs are illegal and who is going to take care of your little bastard child when he goes to jail(Or worse, gets killed). If this offends you, yes I'm talking to you. You ? ? . You ? ? bucket. Eat a ? sandwich hoe.

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ".......the killing, robbing and stealing that comes with it,......"
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    ".......the killing, robbing and stealing that comes with it,......"

But maybe that's only because it's illegal. Read ? .
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited June 2010
    Options
    youre profiting off ones misery
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fdouglass wrote: »

Don't cigarettes(lung cancer) ? millions of people a year? Doesn't alcohol cause tens of thousands of deaths each year. It's all the same.
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Theres nothing wrong with it in itself, however due to it being illigal and making alot of money it brings a certain crowd into the mix that are willing to do things that are wrong/enjoy doing things that are wrong.
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    Don't cigarette(lung cancer) ? millions of people a year? Doesn't alcohol cause tens of thousands of deaths each year. It's all the same
    cigarettes are legal and cheap, drugs are illigal and expensive, thats the major difference.
    sooo....
    people don't kick down doors and shoot children, or kidnap and torture people for cigarettes.
    there not the same.
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    Theres nothing wrong with it in itself, however due to it being illigal and making alot of money it brings a certain crowd into the mix that are willing to do things that are wrong/enjoy doing things that are wrong.

The same thing happened during the prohibition of alcohol. Criminals like Al Capone took over the enterprise.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fdouglass wrote: »

i thought people tok drugs to feel good.. to escape their misery??
    the drugs aint the problem.. whatever has them takin it is the problem..

and t/s i c/s this thread..
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    cigarettes are legal and cheap, drugs are illigal and expensive, thats the major difference.
    sooo....
    people don't kick down doors and shoot children, or kidnap and torture people for cigarettes.
    there not the same.

Are you ? dumb? I'm arguing that maybe if those drugs were legal, those criminal acts wouldn't be so prevalent.
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Are you ? dumb? I'm arguing that maybe if those drugs were legal, those criminal acts wouldn't be so prevalent.

i didn't even read your prior posts. i just read and responded to you saying they were the same.
    actually if you read my post i pretty much said why too, making the same point you made in your earlier posts.
    so don't be so stupid.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

LMAO.

Fooley is an amusing ? .
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    LMAO.

Fooley is an amusing ? .

GTF

c h a r a c t e r s
  • CapitalB
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what kills me is the hypocrisy.. if u go ban a substance because its bad for u then alot of things should be classified as a drug.. hell SUGAR!!! but jus to keep it on point alcohol and cigarettes..
    i guarantee u if they outlaw those two prices are gonna go up for them and mu'fuckas will start stealin and killin for them aswell..

but my outlook on it is aslong as ur not hurting someone else u should be able to do whatever it is u want to do to ur body... YOUR BODY!!
    if i wanna shoot heroin that should be my ? choice.. not the ? governement who approves poison by the bunch.. how many "legal drugs" have been FDA approved and called back??

alot of people who are on drugs had it first administered by the government... they prescribe u addictive drugs and then cut u off.. ur forced now to go to the streets and get a cheaper form of it.. get that morphine treatment.. next thing u know u strung out on oxycotin.. and u break urself buying that and now u gotta shoot heroin for the fix! biggest drug dealer is ur Uncle Sam.. hell Britain went to war with China cause china closed it ports cause they wanted to curb its drug problem.. A WAR!!!

some laws are ? ? and its one thing to follow them out of fear.. but its even more ? the people who defend them..
  • CapitalB
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    They do initially, but we all know that before long it becomes a physical addiction, and they will beg, borrow, and steal to get that ? . Mothers ? out their daughters, people turn to all types of crimes to get drug money, which leads to innocent people being harmed, and it's cancer in the black community. I'm not expecting you to understand, since you make your living off of the exploitation and manipulation of others (no diss), but there are many, many, reasons why selling drugs is deplorable act.

like i said.. Uncle Sam is the biggest pusher.. he makes his money off of it.. and even makes his money prosecuting it.. whether the defendant PAYS the court in fines and legal fees or goes to jail and work for free..
    quit lookin at people who do what they have to do and want what they want and look at the real villian here.. but i dont expect u to understand cause ur the one who's truly been manipulated.. they cant do no wrong in ur eyes..
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i dont sniff coke, i like to make money...

put all the fiends in the room...NOW WHOOOS HUNGRRRRYYYY ?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    They do initially, but we all know that before long it becomes a physical addiction, and they will beg, borrow, and steal to get that ? . Mothers ? out their daughters, people turn to all types of crimes to get drug money, which leads to innocent people being harmed, and it's cancer in the black community. I'm not expecting you to understand, since you make your living off of the exploitation and manipulation of others (no diss), but there are many, many, reasons why selling drugs is deplorable act.

Don't you work for an overseas contracting company in Iraq?
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i cosign this thread
    but dont sell ? to a kid or heroin to a pregnant junk
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    i cosign this thread
    but dont sell ? to a kid or heroin to a pregnant junk

Why not? You're already selling drugs in general, why limit the customers?
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It destroys communities, why do you think people get more time for drugs than murder?
  • CapitalB
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ace Boon wrote: »
    It destroys communities, why do you think people get more time for drugs than murder?

so only people in the hood are using drugs?? is that what ur insinuating??
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ace Boon wrote: »
    It destroys communities

Communities are made up of families....so, it'd be kinda safe to say that since alcohol can ruin families, it can ruin communities as well.
    Would it be as rapid as drugs? Probably not. But it still can ruin people and lives.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nothing really. if you don't acknowledge the legal ramifications and ignore the risk you take far outweighs the reward, then nothing is wrong with it.

But if it were to be wrong, its wrong for what it can do to yourself, not because of what it can do to others.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Don't you work for an overseas contracting company in Iraq?

Lmao the hypocrisy.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Lmao the hypocrisy.

I'm saying.

Concerning her post, I'd like to know the difference between what she does and what a drug dealer does.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    too vague of a question

some people will say it destroys the community

some people will say it's a good source of income

some people will say it's morally wrong

it just depends on how you look at things