Chuck Dragging her IC Bae Thru The Mud...

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This new direction is weak
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Dizz banned?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ this thread....
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never said you banned him...but your logic and thought process is flawed..and if we r banned female impersonators how u let this ? Dizz run around the board this long then? Anyway no other mod has an issue w what Dro did but u? Unban that ? and let him have his glory

Not happening. He'll be back tomorrow.

So, if Conflict changes his name to something nearly indiscernible to yours, let's say oh idk "Elzo69Revolutions", and begins to post as you and says he drilled a hole in your mother's head and ? her brains out...you cool with that? We still "turning up" at that point? You'd want him banned, so hush.

Or if ShadyTeam, itzgravitation, and genocidecutter changed their names to something similar to Stew's and began speaking for him.

In fact, let's all change our names to ? ? and have a conversation. Not happening, elzo. But thanks for your your lil paragraph and concern about nothing. You da real mvp.

answer this then since Yunn was logged in and witnessing what Dro was doing and just said he was ok w it....whats ur problem? Unless the poster whose identity is stolen, doesnt make a fuss about it? Why do u?

Child, I'm on mobile as were most of the posters during the incident. Several posters said he was on some questionable ? . Lol @ eagerly switching to full site to see who has logged in. Yunn said nothing and chose not to speak up. The decision is final. You'll be aight, lil man.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    lol..y'all just can't resist typing my name.

? shut the ? up

And out of 720 posts, you quoted this one.

Point proven, you obsessed ? .

why with every thread thats poppin you come around and make ? about you, maybe thats why your man left yo ass cause you the same old 14 yr old hoe needing attention from strangers

i hope you lose both your legs in some kind of freak accident you mutant ?

I've made a couple comments here and there, just the same as you and everyone else.

YOU and the other Kat obsessed MFers make it about me.

And he didn't dump me honey. But I know you'd love to believe that, so feel free.

That'll be all.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    free dro free dilla they did absoluting nothing
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one aint even @kat fault this time.
    still gone blame her though
    shut up @kat this is all your fault
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miss Arnold trippin.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have more pictures of ? dropped?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Miss Arnold trippin.

Knock it off
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never said you banned him...but your logic and thought process is flawed..and if we r banned female impersonators how u let this ? Dizz run around the board this long then? Anyway no other mod has an issue w what Dro did but u? Unban that ? and let him have his glory

Not happening. He'll be back tomorrow.

So, if Conflict changes his name to something nearly indiscernible to yours, let's say oh idk "Elzo69Revolutions", and begins to post as you and says he drilled a hole in your mother's head and ? her brains out...you cool with that? We still "turning up" at that point? You'd want him banned, so hush.

Or if ShadyTeam, itzgravitation, and genocidecutter changed their names to something similar to Stew's and began speaking for him.

In fact, let's all change our names to ? ? and have a conversation. Not happening, elzo. But thanks for your your lil paragraph and concern about nothing. You da real mvp.

answer this then since Yunn was logged in and witnessing what Dro was doing and just said he was ok w it....whats ur problem? Unless the poster whose identity is stolen, doesnt make a fuss about it? Why do u?

Child, I'm on mobile as were most of the posters during the incident. Several posters said he was on some questionable ? . Lol @ eagerly switching to full site to see who has logged in. Yunn said nothing and chose not to speak up. The decision is final. You'll be aight, lil man.
    then how is that any of concern especially if hes ok w it..,,btw idgaf about Dro just pointing out the hypocrisy in your modding u been acting real Bruce Almightyish w ur mod powers....
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? tryna go out like Denzel in Training Day
  • SixSickSins
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Not sure why Anjuli and Ass2Mouth think they know my name and whereabouts. First it was nudes, now wanting to see where I live? Lol, right. Tsk Tsk. Y'all keep digging holes for yourselves because everyone sees y'all don't have a clue and just trying to save face.

But why did that man's xvideos page get deleted? Scared he'd post the rest of your footage? Might have to hit him up. I doubt y'all wanna have part 2. Give up the ruse already, it's beginning to look embarrassing.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? go fight or what?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Not sure why Anjuli and Ass2Mouth think they know my name and whereabouts. First it was nudes, now wanting to see where I live? Lol, right. Tsk Tsk. Y'all keep digging holes for yourselves because everyone sees y'all don't have a clue and just trying to save face.

But why did that man's xvideos page get deleted? Scared he'd post the rest of your footage? Might have to hit him up. I doubt y'all wanna have part 2. Give up the ruse already, it's beginning to look embarrassing.

oh. lol all of this for what? I love to eat ass. :)
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao why yo alias on the reactions breh?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    If that makes you feel better, I guess. You've consistently been there for your friend through this whole ordeal. Almost commendable.
This discussion has been closed.