Cause Of ASAP Yams Death Revealed

Options

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here asking questions bout drugs lol I slick hate when folks ask me how it feel like ? jst try it and see

lol that's the whole point, personally I don't wanna try it..
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This past weekend I was on that zan w/ da lean

Pop a bar, po up an oz & smoke a blunt... You'll sleep like a baby
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I've been addicted to Weed, Codiene and Zans for a good min but the thing is moderation I only get fckd up when I know I ain't got ? to do. An I know my limit I like to get a good buzz but ion do fckd up to the point I can't control myself or dont remember what I did the night before. Its the ? that constantly chasing a high that fck it up for everybody. Its ok to have a addiction as long as u keep it in check....its a time and place for everything
  • KLICHE
    Options
    Well I've been addicted to Weed, Codiene and Zans for a good min but the thing is moderation I only get fckd up when I know I ain't got ? to do. An I know my limit I like to get a good buzz but ion do fckd up to the point I can't control myself or dont remember what I did the night before. Its the ? that constantly chasing a high that fck it up for everybody. Its ok to have a addiction as long as u keep it in check....its a time and place for everything

I with you on moderation in general. Just wonder what effects it has on the body, the pills.. negative effects, maybe in the long run. I dunno
    :-?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Damn ? ain't satisfied with just weed anymore?

Benzos are easy to get addicted to. So is codeine.

And like the man himself said...

BODEINE BRAZY.

Well if you know you can get hook why use it in the first place?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    edited March 2015
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

I with you on moderation in general. Just wonder what effects it has on the body, the pills.. negative effects, maybe in the long run. I dunno

There's a risk to all drugs weed kills your brain cells depending on ur job losing brain cells could be a problem. I haven't noticed any real side effects considering my uncles pushing 70 and has been smoking weed since 16 it also can give u shortness of breath but that's jst a side effect of smoking in general

Lean can stop your heart and destroy your kidneys I've actually felt this side affects personally after drinking to much lean I had a sharp pain in my left side the next day and my heart was...well let's jst say I could feel my heart acting differently so that's how I learned my limit with codiene

Zans....I don't really do them often only touch em when my dealer runs out of codiene so I don't know the bad side effects personally but they work jst like codiene make ya sleepy af
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Them benzos aint no joke.

What does it do? slow the heart rate right down???

Benzos mixed with opiates can be pretty dangerous. You can get so ? up off the combination when you sleep your body can literally stop breathing and you just die. I dont know the science behind it but i knew a kid that overdosed doin heroin with xanax bars. Even when the person is awake their breathing can be so shallow they can develop pneumonia.

Geezus! That's ? crazy. I think WHY people still want to do it.. guess goes with any choice of drug with a huge side effect risks and all.

I took some medication once for when I had the flu fever quite bad and needed to sleep as had little sleep for a week, and made you somewhat drowsy and I felt like my breathing was slowed down, and didn't liek that ? one bit.

i had some ? like that when i was in high school, best sleep i ever had, never fell asleep in p.e. till then, found out later it was basically sizzurp
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asap Clucksting
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh, there is no keeping that ? in check once you're an addict. That's a disease, and whether you feel like you're conscious of it or not--it's going to run it's course.

If you're able to do ? in moderation, you're not necessarily exhibiting the characteristics of those affected by addiction. It's also a question of what you're comfortable with, if you're good--then you're good--there is no way to quantify that ? , it's not one size fits all. Addicts don't necessarily look a certain way or show some generic outward expression of their disease. Take Yams, his life seemed good, that kid is dead now.

The term addict is rather arbitrary, it's a chemical dependence and behavioral patterns that lead to a brain disease.
  • KLICHE
    Options

There's a risk to all drugs weed kills your brain cells depending on ur job losing brain cells could be a problem. I haven't noticed any real side effects considering my uncles pushing 70 and has been smoking weed since 16 it also can give u shortness of breath but that's jst a side effect of smoking in general

Lean can stop your heart and destroy your kidneys I've actually felt this side affects personally after drinking to much lean I had a sharp pain in my left side the next day and my heart was...well let's jst say I could feel my heart acting differently so that's how I learned my limit with codiene

Zans....I don't really do them often only touch em when my dealer runs out of codiene so I don't know the bad side effects personally but they work jst like codiene make ya sleepy af

Damn! Yeah I can't make any judgments on how you do you, cos I was and still have issues with alcohol if I do choose to drink nowadays and rarely. I would drink myself into oblivion and pay the price. One time crashing a vehicle. One time cutting tendons to 3 fingers in my hand, needing 6 month physiotherapy after having my hand operated on. So for me the ? is a destroyer got me mentally/physically
  • KLICHE
    Options
    Them benzos aint no joke.

What does it do? slow the heart rate right down???

Benzos mixed with opiates can be pretty dangerous. You can get so ? up off the combination when you sleep your body can literally stop breathing and you just die. I dont know the science behind it but i knew a kid that overdosed doin heroin with xanax bars. Even when the person is awake their breathing can be so shallow they can develop pneumonia.

Geezus! That's ? crazy. I think WHY people still want to do it.. guess goes with any choice of drug with a huge side effect risks and all.

I took some medication once for when I had the flu fever quite bad and needed to sleep as had little sleep for a week, and made you somewhat drowsy and I felt like my breathing was slowed down, and didn't liek that ? one bit.

i had some ? like that when i was in high school, best sleep i ever had, never fell asleep in p.e. till then, found out later it was basically sizzurp

yeah from memory it had the same ? in it as the ? used in sizzurp.
  • mc317
    Options
    Asap 2 for 30
  • kingMansaMusa
    kingMansaMusa Members Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Options
    SixGwad wrote: »
    does it take a long time for someone to died from codeine ?

the crackers on here be exposein themselves cuh
  • kingMansaMusa
    kingMansaMusa Members Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Asap BenzoXans

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coat the blunt in lean and be gone then pop a few percs and xanaxs and a time release 30mg Adderall to keep me going
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    alot of these young ? are just some new age drug addicts. rapping about liquor, mollies, coke, zannys and lean in the same sentence. i've heard people say ? like "i'm not a drughead, i would never do ? , heroin, that ? 'll ? you" with like, 9 different drugs in their system. lol at thinking a drug isn't gonna ? you cause its "trendy."
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »

yea and never wake up
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

Damn! Yeah I can't make any judgments on how you do you, cos I was and still have issues with alcohol if I do choose to drink nowadays and rarely. I would drink myself into oblivion and pay the price. One time crashing a vehicle. One time cutting tendons to 3 fingers in my hand, needing 6 month physiotherapy after having my hand operated on. So for me the ? is a destroyer got me mentally/physically

I never understood how people like liquor ? taste like ass to me
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Bruh, there is no keeping that ? in check once you're an addict. That's a disease, and whether you feel like you're conscious of it or not--it's going to run it's course.

If you're able to do ? in moderation, you're not necessarily exhibiting the characteristics of those affected by addiction. It's also a question of what you're comfortable with, if you're good--then you're good--there is no way to quantify that ? , it's not one size fits all. Addicts don't necessarily look a certain way or show some generic outward expression of their disease. Take Yams, his life seemed good, that kid is dead now.

The term addict is rather arbitrary, it's a chemical dependence and behavioral patterns that lead to a brain disease.

U right I guess I'm not really addicted I've stopped smoking weed before in order to get job but idk weed jst always made me feel more alive and energetic so I never felt the need to wanna stop smoking although I do it a lot I smoked 7 blunts yesterday jst while doin daily ? around the house i love it. Lean and Zans are jst my club or special accusation drugs
  • mc317
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    Coat the blunt in lean and be gone then pop a few percs and xanaxs and a time release 30mg Adderall to keep me going

your liver is ?
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Yup then wake up in the light
    huey wrote: »

yea and never wake up

Ehh.. the way I see it

I've jumped out a plane, so ? it.. ain't gon live forever lol

ion do that ? everyday tho, every blue moon or so
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 be real doe weed isn't physically addictive. Mentally no doubt. I smoked every day from 16 til 26 when I got on papers. Was able 2 stop no prob 4 2 yrs.did I start back when I got off? ? yeah I did and still do. Know alcohol? Thats where my problem is. I can go maybe a week tops and find myself back 2 drankin