LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANIST PROTEST AGAINST FEMINIST(THEY GET ATTACKED BY FEMINIST)

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Hoes been around since the beginning
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Feminism is more than just ? it's a threat to humanity just read this thread and see the kind of woman it produces

While black male patriarchy produces...

giphy.gif

That is one million times better the feminist ? you talk about, that girl is a result of world wide feminist ? she is willingly doing those things.

So you only proves my point, the feminist, women's liberation ? has produced nothing but ? women in one form or the other
  • Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    Options
    Feminism is more than just ? it's a threat to humanity just read this thread and see the kind of woman it produces

giphy.gif

That is one million times better the feminist ? you talk about, that girl is a result of world wide feminist ? she is willingly doing those things.

So you only proves my point, the feminist, women's liberation ? has produced nothing but ? women in one form or the other

Jamaica is a cesspool of patriarchy failure, the fact that you have a "baby momma" proves my point.
  • zombie
    Options
    You know 40 years ago men had more respect for men and women had more respect for themselves. Today women are proud to be ? and carry themselves disrespectfuly yet feminist still want respect when they are the ones who caused this behavior to come about.
  • zombie
    Options

giphy.gif

Jamaica is a cesspool of patriarchy failure, the fact that you have a "baby momma" proves my point.

I have a baby momma because I won't get married. Feminist have so polluted the court system that getting married leaves men in a financially vulnerable position. so ? that

And I rather just pay child support vs paying both alimony and child support.
  • Sojourner Truth
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Don't talk bout my country, ? .

My point has been proven.

giphy.gif

I have a baby momma because I won't get married. Feminist have so polluted the court system that getting married leaves men in a financially vulnerable position. so ? that

And I rather just pay child support vs paying both alimony and child support.

tumblr_naixupRxnk1qkazewo2_400.gif

tumblr_naixupRxnk1qkazewo1_400.gif

tumblr_naixupRxnk1qkazewo9_400.gif
  • zombie
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I've always felt human, always and no man white black or yellow can take my humanity away from me.

You seem to want a competition with black men to prove that black women are the most oppressed. ? stupid way of seeing things
  • zombie
    Options
    Jamaica has a female prime minister

HOW the ? can you give me a no-sign for this post you irrational idiot it is a matter of fact that Jamaica has a female prime minister.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FEMINISM is such ?

So is black men being oppressed, and held down by the white man.

tumblr_n7l8vvtzlM1qd09eyo1_400.gif

Hunger Troll Games

Judy Pace was that chick, fine chocolate thang, my pops always talk about her
  • Sojourner Truth
    Options

HOW the ? can you give me a no-sign for this post you irrational idiot it is a matter of fact that Jamaica has a female prime minister.

Who are given orders by the white male British elite. Pick up a book and read ? . Put down them ox tails!
  • Sojourner Truth
    Options
    I've always felt human, always and no man white black or yellow can take my humanity away from me.

You seem to want a competition with black men to prove that black women are the most oppressed. ? stupid way of seeing things

Black women face racism from non-blacks... along with internal racism from members of her own race, coupled with sexism from non-blacks and by members of her own race. What I stated is factual, and taught at colleges and universities across the globe.
  • zombie
    Options

Who are given orders by the white male British elite. Pick up a book and read ? . Put down them ox tails!

Actually I would argue that America has more influence in Jamaica than the British. But that's besides the point the fact still remains that this so called black patriarchy picked a female prime minister when we could have voted in a male
  • zombie
    Options

Black women face racism from non-blacks... along with internal racism from members of her own race, coupled with sexism from non-blacks and by members of her own race. What I stated is factual, and taught at colleges and universities across the globe.

So do black males,
  • Sojourner Truth
    edited March 2015
    Options

Actually I would argue that America has more influence in Jamaica than the British. But that's besides the point the fact still remains that this so called black patriarchy picked a female prime minister when we could have voted in a male

Obama is the President of the U.S, I guess racism is no longer. You guys are dummies.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gns @zombie she clearly doesn't know anything about the island
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

You got to love how in one topic, a feminist is arguing that slutty behavior is women throwing off patriarchy. Now we got this topic where another feminist is posting some seemingly slutty behavior as an example of patriarchy's consequences. Like I said in the other topic, there might be some valid views held by some feminists, but overall the ? is illogical foolishness.
  • zombie
    Options

Obama is the President of the U.S, I guess racism is not no longer. You guys are dummies.

When the ? did I say that no longer exists????? Never and you don't consider Obama to be black anyway or did you forget your stance on mixed race people. You troll
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Obama is the President of the U.S, I guess racism is not no longer. You guys are dummies.

When the ? did I say that no longer exists????? Never and you don't consider Obama to be black anyway or did you forget your stance on mixed race people. You troll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HByZX6PLbI
  • zombie
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »

YOU are another ? troll. she doesn't consider mixed race people to be black under any circumstances she has made this clear weeks ago.

Are you black or mixed?????
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

YOU are another ? troll. she doesn't consider mixed race people to be black under any circumstances she has made this clear weeks ago.

My mom is Chinese.
  • zombie
    Options

My mom is Chinese.

Then you are not black as far as she is concerned. No matter what you look or feel like
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we didn't go left or right field... We just went diagonal