Cause Of ASAP Yams Death Revealed

Options
13»

Comments

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    used to ? with them yellow ladders back in the day. we'd call them ? time machines cause you pop a bunch and next thing you know it's next week.

xanax-yellow-R039.png

Other then people taking these pills for a kick, what are they actually prescribed for?

Anxiety.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall new age junkies trippin
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    used to ? with them yellow ladders back in the day. we'd call them ? time machines cause you pop a bunch and next thing you know it's next week.

xanax-yellow-R039.png

xanax-yellow-R039.png

If you pop one, how do you start to feel??? Just curious..

Basically feels like about 3 drinks. Unless u take it with a drink, then its like 7
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Might as well change this thread title to: The Reason Rehab Center

True...
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

It ain't abt what you do its abt how u show ya self most folks don't even know I smoke weed I hate folks who brag abt how high they get like ? who cares it ain't a race

• IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    The homie said he only do that ? on special accusations.

Lol I do clubs and bdays
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all I need is mary mary mary
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here asking questions bout drugs lol I slick hate when folks ask me how it feel like ? jst try it and see

lol Im sorry but this is the woat logic.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here asking questions bout drugs lol I slick hate when folks ask me how it feel like ? jst try it and see

• IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

If u don't wanna do it why ask abt it? That's like asking ? what it's like to gang bang like ? u can't jst explain the ? it's sum u gotta feel and experience
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are not addicted to weed. You are just weak minded.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asap Pulmonary Embolism
    Asap Non Responsive
    Asap Do Not Resuscitate
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah ill stick to eatin fish, salad , drinkin water and smoking some Master Kush Ultra. No need for all the extra ? thats gonna have me lookin like Steven Tyler or worse
    steven.jpg
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Well I've been addicted to Weed, Codiene and Zans for a good min but the thing is moderation I only get fckd up when I know I ain't got ? to do. An I know my limit I like to get a good buzz but ion do fckd up to the point I can't control myself or dont remember what I did the night before. Its the ? that constantly chasing a high that fck it up for everybody. Its ok to have a addiction as long as u keep it in check....its a time and place for everything

Bruh, there is no keeping that ? in check once you're an addict. That's a disease, and whether you feel like you're conscious of it or not--it's going to run it's course.

If you're able to do ? in moderation, you're not necessarily exhibiting the characteristics of those affected by addiction. It's also a question of what you're comfortable with, if you're good--then you're good--there is no way to quantify that ? , it's not one size fits all. Addicts don't necessarily look a certain way or show some generic outward expression of their disease. Take Yams, his life seemed good, that kid is dead now.

The term addict is rather arbitrary, it's a chemical dependence and behavioral patterns that lead to a brain disease.

U right I guess I'm not really addicted I've stopped smoking weed before in order to get job but idk weed jst always made me feel more alive and energetic so I never felt the need to wanna stop smoking although I do it a lot I smoked 7 blunts yesterday jst while doin daily ? around the house i love it. Lean and Zans are jst my club or special accusation drugs

Hold up...accusations?
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    does it take a long time for someone to died from codeine ?

only if you ain't pourin rite but it messes wit yo bladder an prevents you frm ?