Lil Shawn says Biggie was robbed for warning Pac bout Haitian Jack

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think pac was scared of jack or lil shawn i think he breakin down empire .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't have to I know I don't have any posts in those threads.I just wanted to debunk your lies
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SixGwad wrote: »
    I dont think pac was scared of jack or lil shawn i think he breakin down empire .

Pac said himself in Vibe magazine that he left the hospital early cause he new the type off ? he was dealing with (aka, " I was scared")....
    ...........who the hell do u think he was reffering to being scared of???????
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    SixGwad wrote: »

Pac said himself in Vibe magazine that he left the hospital early cause he new the type off ? he was dealing with (aka, " I was scared")....
    ...........who the hell do u think he was reffering to being scared of???????

some could say scared, some could say concerned or he was aware of what could happen.. but either way he knew that his life was in danger.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Bruh oh my ? can we please not make "chatty patty" a thing

you impressionable ass ?

You can tell he ain't from HARLEM

A REAL MAN wouldn't follow another man PAUSE like that
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

thats really all that matters

...how did I know this thread couldnt make it a page without ? riding

(The fact that Bigge got robbed for trying to help pac clearly went over your head)

look at you choking yourself out on that cape like a ? ....hahahaahahahahahahahaha

Pac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Biggie

B, if u wanna ? ride, go make your own thread. Your homosexual behavior wont he tolerated in here.

Your the one bringing up mens ? in a thread full of men yet im the one with the homosexual behavior?

Yeah .... you mad denna ? ....hahahahahahahahahahahaa

see this ? is exatly why .............................

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>biggie
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    KLICHE wrote: »
    down with Pac, but if that ? were true, then that's that chatty parry ? , no doubt

edit: ? even this lil shawn on his chatty patty ?

...dudes speculate on this site every week bout what happened that night & how it changed the course of hip hop
    ...But when u hear it straight from the horses mouth....he's a chatty patty?

Damned if u do - Damned if u don't

Sarcasm
    I know it was sarcasm, it wasnt a shot at u, but in general, alot people try to discredit the people that were actually there that night...which I think is ass backwards.......im suprised it hasnt happened in this thread.................yet

Definitely sound like a shot
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Pac got a big as mouth....

I gotta big mouth, I can’t help it, I talk from my heart, I’m real, whatever comes comes. But my controversy problem, it’s not my fault, I try to find my way in the world you know, I try to be somebody instead of just, make money off of everybody. So I go down paths that haven’t been traveled before and I usually mess up, but I learn, I come back stronger. - 2pac

Doesn't look like this ideology worked out for him.
  • lethal5
    Options

(The fact that Bigge got robbed for trying to help pac clearly went over your head)

look at you choking yourself out on that cape like a ? ....hahahaahahahahahahahaha

Pac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Biggie

B, if u wanna ? ride, go make your own thread. Your homosexual behavior wont he tolerated in here.

Your the one bringing up mens ? in a thread full of men yet im the one with the homosexual behavior?

The point of the thread was to discuss what Lil Shawn said.

The fact u tried to hijack the thread and turn it into a dickriding fest speaks volumes

....it also doesnt help your case that you represent the gayest city on the planet....San Francisco Giant?.....ya, I bet u are.

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day no matter if you a pac fan or not, it's clear as crystal that he was not a gangster and he was caught out of his element.

As said earlier in this thread he should have stuck to the black panther and black upliftment type stuff. That plus his acting ability would have really made his star shine brighter. All this gangster ? he tried to be eventually confined him and took his life.
    All that gangster ? , Came from the black panthers. The panthers were just smart street ? n women...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Bruh oh my ? can we please not make "chatty patty" a thing

you impressionable ass ?

Too late.it's a thing
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

The fact u tried to hijack the thread and turn it into a dickriding fest speaks volumes

....it also doesnt help your case that you represent the gayest city on the planet....San Francisco Giant?.....ya, I bet u are.

Damn ...you just can't stop urself from typing about male ? huh?

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>biggie
  • lethal5
    edited March 2015
    Options

....U cant stop yourself from riding male ?

...now can we please get back on topic

• JDSTAYWITIT
    edited March 2015
    Options

....U cant stop yourself from riding male ?

...now can we please get back on topic

now your fantasy typing about other men doing homosexual acts?

tumblr_mgpno0uMAV1qds59io1_500.gif

got damn your on a rampage ...

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>biggie tho..
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    Options
    At the end of the day no matter if you a pac fan or not, it's clear as crystal that he was not a gangster and he was caught out of his element.

As said earlier in this thread he should have stuck to the black panther and black upliftment type stuff. That plus his acting ability would have really made his star shine brighter. All this gangster ? he tried to be eventually confined him and took his life.
    All that gangster ? , Came from the black panthers. The panthers were just smart street ? n women...

Yeah and he should have focused on the smart street aspect and not run with ppl like Haitian Jack, just like biggie told him. But what does he do? He runs to Jack and say "biggie told me not to play (no home) with you"

That sounds like how gangsters operate to you? That sounds "street smart" to you?
    I agree 1,0000000000%

Idk what part of thet game was that.

on top of that, Big went to go see him in the hospital...
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread goes to show how people hear what they wanna hear & choose to dismiss ? as they please.

How yall ? gonna yapp about their so called ? yet didnt know this until now?

Hello - 2pac said this himself!!!

2pac himself said he was warned. I told yall that too for years.

2pac said Biggie warned him but 2pac said he felt he didnt tell him in detail (my word, forgot the word he used). But i also said its obvious that Big & Puff was scared to catch heat - as they did. Just like 2pac was not going against them ? .

I just believe 2pac was trying to go at Haitian jack etc VIA Bad Boy..get it? Their entry into the game was via bad Boy etc..so he basically tried to ex them out by ex'ing Bad Boy, get it?

How yall think 2pac & Madonna met? It was thru them same ? (Haitian Jack etc). He had a club he ran too, the club 2pac caught that ? charge for was 1 of them.

I just dont understand the re-written history of 2pac as this..whatever nowadays. Alive he was just another rapper.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    I remember when Pac went off on Bad Boy Biggie and Puff said something like Pac knows who set him up at Quad but cant go at them so he lets out his anger on Bad Boy cause he saw them as the weaker opponent. I think there was some truth to that, until he was like ? it and let it all out on 7 Day Theory. But that Death Row Bad Boy beef was pointless as ?

Suge and diddy had beef before pac signed to death row
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when Pac went off on Bad Boy Biggie and Puff said something like Pac knows who set him up at Quad but cant go at them so he lets out his anger on Bad Boy cause he saw them as the weaker opponent. I think there was some truth to that, until he was like ? it and let it all out on 7 Day Theory. But that Death Row Bad Boy beef was pointless as ?
    Naw it wasn't, from a commercial stand point
    , it made a lot of sense.
    And if ? were civilized, it would of made a whoooooole lot of money.

Big n pac both went plat b4 the beef, them dudes had dudes respect n the ladies loved their music. Lets not forget this was all before the digital age, people actually had to buy music for the most part. The beef wasnt necessary for sales, regardless if the label or artist thought it was.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Suge and diddy had beef before pac signed to death row

ya and that made pac & suge bond more tighter because they are sharing the enemy
  • RickyRich
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    This thread goes to show how people hear what they wanna hear & choose to dismiss ? as they please.

How yall ? gonna yapp about their so called ? yet didnt know this until now?

Hello - 2pac said this himself!!!

2pac himself said he was warned. I told yall that too for years.

2pac said Biggie warned him but 2pac said he felt he didnt tell him in detail (my word, forgot the word he used). But i also said its obvious that Big & Puff was scared to catch heat - as they did. Just like 2pac was not going against them ? .

I just believe 2pac was trying to go at Haitian jack etc VIA Bad Boy..get it? Their entry into the game was via bad Boy etc..so he basically tried to ex them out by ex'ing Bad Boy, get it?

How yall think 2pac & Madonna met? It was thru them same ? (Haitian Jack etc). He had a club he ran too, the club 2pac caught that ? charge for was 1 of them.

I just dont understand the re-written history of 2pac as this..whatever nowadays. Alive he was just another rapper.

ya thats why pac was mad at the fact that biggie didnt give him much info about the situation .I dont think biggie told him who was behind but more so jus be careful in nyc
  • D0wn
    Options
    Naw it wasn't, from a commercial stand point
    , it made a lot of sense.
    And if ? were civilized, it would of made a whoooooole lot of money.

Big n pac both went plat b4 the beef, them dudes had dudes respect n the ladies loved their music. Lets not forget this was all before the digital age, people actually had to buy music for the most part. The beef wasnt necessary for sales, regardless if the label or artist thought it was.
    It wasn't necessary... But it would of created more money n record sales...
    Its like to an average ? making money, 5 hundred dollas is nothing.
    But who wouldn't want an extra 500?