Options

Comments

• Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    n u r educated huh??
    What do u do for a living???

I'm finishing up my masters degree, how about you, niggerstock?
    Batman. wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Attending Spelman was the best choice I ever made in my life, its also where I met the love of my life at, right across the street at Morehouse. Support HBCUs!

You met a white man across the street from spelman

My man is black. I have never found white men to be attractive, what so ever.

You must have forgot that you said you would rather ? a white man than be with a black man that mistreats you. You aint say you woukd never be with a white man.....

Eminem Voice....
    Pathalogical Liar Blowin ? outta proportion. .....

I sure would, and thats a direct quote from Kola Boof. Plus who wants to be in a abusive relationship, when a white man may treat a black woman better? Half of y'all ? boys have no respect for black women, which is not surprising what so ever, as you all have no respect for your very own lives, killing each other over shoes ect.

That is true, I don't respect black women.

And thats nice, because I don't respect mulattoes. Now move alone halfbreed.

tumblr_mzzgvvSlxX1sq53w5o1_500.gif

But you respect white men? ?

Nope. I respect men who exalt black women, which the majority of black men lack the power to do unless that black female has the DNA of the white man.

14ae736.jpg
    Attending Spelman was the best choice I ever made in my life, its also where I met the love of my life at, right across the street at Morehouse. Support HBCUs!

You must have forgot that you said you would rather ? a white man than be with a black man that mistreats you.

Yep..

And he/she is also the same person who used to have that white boy-black girl interracial couple sig.

And he/she is the same person that said all black male babies should be aborted.

The I.C. never forgets.

The majority of black men have non-black women in their signatures on this forum; yet you all are pressed because I put a white boy in mine to show you all how much of a hypocrite you all are. And you damn right I said it, future generations of black female babies do not need to deal with black babies who will grow up to be men who cannot exalt the women of his race. And that he/she argument is played out. Typical misogynist position.

You must have forgot that you said you would rather ? a white man than be with a black man that mistreats you.

Yep..

And he/she is also the same person who used to have that white boy-black girl interracial couple sig.

And he/she is the same person that said all black male babies should be aborted.

The I.C. never forgets.

The ? look like, chewed up hippo's ass

Yet, you are black and ugly. Go measure the width of your flat nose nignog.
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Wish we would invest more into HBCU schools

If the 4 or 5 star black athlete were to go to a hbcu, its over

My man talks about this all the time; most of his athletes like the majority of young black America look at such schools as inferior because they are predominately black.

I guess you don't know the history of white men and black women.They ? animals and see black women as animals to fulfill their sick fantasies.Keep getting ghetto gaggered though hoe because you deserve it.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Ok!

Typical reaction of a ? who can't deal with the fact that white women were ? black men on slave plantations, and still view them as animals. Lets not ignore the history of black men and white women. I see y'all fuckboys on twitter and instagram co-signing y'all beckys and sophias calling black women ? , and ugly, and making fun of their natural hair... hmmm mmm
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah the white woman is a dog that doesn't make you any better for sleeping with the white man.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My man talks about this all the time; most of his athletes like the majority of young black America look at such schools as inferior because they are predominately black

I dont blame the kids. Who wants to get coached by this
    113334_inflatableDoll_big_20121117112110_320_240.JPG

My man is black, and is currently working on his PHD, get on his level nignog.
    Riiiiight your "man"...

U not fooling nobody...

N What type of beautiful women, is afraid to show her own face?
    Whats up with that?

• Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    Options

My man talks about this all the time; most of his athletes like the majority of young black America look at such schools as inferior because they are predominately black

Riiiiight your "man"...

U not fooling nobody...

Whats up with that?

Who said I was scared to show my face? And why do I need to show my face. Did you have to show your face to prove a point on here? Typical black male mysnognist projections.
  • D0wn
    Options

Riiiiight your "man"...

U not fooling nobody...

Whats up with that?

Who said I was scared to show my face? And why do I need to show my face. Did you have to show your face to prove a point on here? Typical black male mysnognist projections.

I aint get banned 50,000 times and keep coming back... Yet to not show your face once, as a women is weird.. When did women become afraid to show there beauty???
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Riiiiight your "man"...

U not fooling nobody...

Whats up with that?

We ask dudes to show their face here to confirm they're really black. Don't ask me why.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you know what I find disturbing the other black women on here say nothing to this black man hating ? .

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To the mod that banned me... ? you.

To all you misogynistic ? ? ... ? y'all.

I'm done with this ? ass forum, y'all wanna ban a female for having an unpopular opinion. But let these ? run rampant with their anti-intellectual opinions. On any other forum all y'all would be banned.

The mods on this site run this ? like a ? project in the hood where nepotism is the law of the land.

Like I said that ? must be amazing. That ? probably fat tight and gets really really wet
  • Copper
    Options
    This trick signed back up to the forum to say she wasnt gonna sign back up to this forum....

Makes sense
  • D0wn
    Options
    To the mod that banned me... ? you.

To all you misogynistic ? ? ... ? y'all.

I'm done with this ? ass forum, y'all wanna ban a female for having an unpopular opinion. But let these ? run rampant with their anti-intellectual opinions. On any other forum all y'all would be banned.

The mods on this site run this ? like a ? project in the hood where nepotism is the law of the land.
    If your ass was posting your unpopular opinion, with your actual picture. Then maybe, u would of appeared less trollish. Along side with the fact that, u could of gotten your point across with better language...U post like a white supremacist troll.
    but u working on ya masters tho....Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-11.18.16-AM.png
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    @Sojourner Truth Why don't you uplift your brothas and defend them instead of bringing them down so much?
    Like you claim your down but all your doing is spewing nonsense about how bad black men are.

I see your point; however, thats difficult to do when the majority of them consider black women to be nothing but ? or hoes. Its like as a black woman I have to choose between being female and black. Yet, I'm attacked by non-blacks for being black and female... and attacked by black men for being black and female. It's a no win situation.

Take note how they are attacking me for my comments on white men, even though I put a white man in my sig to prove a point. These same men who are attacking me a black woman for having a white man in my sig, are in the illpix section talking about how they wanna smash white, latina, asian women etc. But its a problem for me to have a white man in my sig? These people have mental problems, and only see the black struggle through the projection of black men, while ignoring their mysnognist behavior.

Black people have to be understanding with other black people. If not us who else will? There is a reason why some and i say some brothas feel in such a hypocritical way. There is no black man without a strong black women you make it seem like the majority of the men on this forum out right say otherwise. Its all pretty petty to come off as strong as you do in the things you say against black men.

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is kinda weird how she keeps getting banned while alot of ? boys on this forum get jailed here and there but remain unbanned. I mean if we are gonna ban trolls lets start with the good ones first ya know..
  • Copper
    Options
    It is kinda weird how she keeps getting banned while alot of ? boys on this forum get jailed here and there but remain unbanned. I mean if we are gonna ban trolls lets start with the good ones first ya know..

Dat ? skrong, she can take it
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol' girl in here really do come off like she used to be dyking and turnt man-eater at one point, that ? aint cute.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sojourner Truth has attacked me for dating white women, and at times she has used rather unfortunate language in expressing her views, but all things considered I think she adds to this forum and I don't think she should be banned.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    One thing I can say with complete confidence is.. That lil ? is about to be swimming in ? .. Howard??.. Shiiiiiiittt....

He won

http://youtu.be/0d36QxdmUC8
  • Copper
    Options
    Sojourner Truth has attacked me for dating white women, and at times she has used rather unfortunate language in expressing her views, but all things considered I think she adds to this forum and I don't think she should be banned.

Lol...if faggotry sold you'd be Rupaul
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we're not gonna discuss sending our kids to HBCUs?
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand HBCU as a Canadian. But I'm assuming University of SoCal would look better on a resume.

Do your googles. Remember Jim Crow, separate, apartheid-like?
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I don't understand HBCU as a Canadian. But I'm assuming University of SoCal would look better on a resume.

Do your googles. Remember Jim Crow, separate, apartheid-like?

Yeah, and you don't have that anymore. So how do they get their funding? They must be in serious trouble in general with enrollments. They'll probably be turned into museums in a few decades. Would I send my kid across to an HBCU in the states? Probably not, I don't want to ruin 4 years of his life.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sojourner Truth Why don't you uplift your brothas and defend them instead of bringing them down so much?
    Like you claim your down but all your doing is spewing nonsense about how bad black men are.

I see your point; however, thats difficult to do when the majority of them consider black women to be nothing but ? or hoes. Its like as a black woman I have to choose between being female and black. Yet, I'm attacked by non-blacks for being black and female... and attacked by black men for being black and female. It's a no win situation.

Take note how they are attacking me for my comments on white men, even though I put a white man in my sig to prove a point. These same men who are attacking me a black woman for having a white man in my sig, are in the illpix section talking about how they wanna smash white, latina, asian women etc. But its a problem for me to have a white man in my sig? These people have mental problems, and only see the black struggle through the projection of black men, while ignoring their mysnognist behavior.

You are dillusional as ? . If you want to know why we are attacking you I will break it down for you....right now.

1. You are inconsistent as ? .
    2 Everything you say ends up being a contradiction in the end.
    3. You say you're mixed/ say mixed people aren't really black/condemn black men for liking mixed women (you), claim the white man is the enemy yet hold him in high regard, and hate all black men for the ignorance that you have acknowledged was set upon us by the white man who you love.

How can ANYONE take your all over the place ass seriously?

Get your mind together.

What the ? is your objective?

You use terms like wide nose ? ....

What black person does that?

We've given you plenty of chances to explain yourself but you never get it right.

Simple question.

What the ? are you on?!?
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we're not gonna discuss sending our kids to HBCUs?

Howard, Spelman, Morehouse.
    School me on any others that are good?

In the end its up to the parents and child what's best $ and academically.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This type of mentality really kills me. You so narrow minded and caught up with what mainstream media and society project the black man as being you believe the ? . ALL black men don't think ALL black women are ? and hoes. You letting some ignorant ppl and entertainers paint a description for you and for some supposedly getting their masters you should know better. I'm sick and tired of smart dumb muthafuckas letting a group of black ppl speak for all black ppl.........for your information, white boys refer to white women as ? and hoes too, white men cheat on white women too, white women dog out white women too, white women verbally and physically abuse white women too. I see why ppl don't take you serious, you act like you pro black and for the cause but you feeding into all the ? and lies these cacs feed you.....SMH....change your name to "Seeking Tha Truth," smh....fake down for the cause ass ?