George Zimmerbitch Compares Himself To Anne Frank, Says Obama Victimized Him...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-obama
George Zimmerman Compares Himself To Anne Frank, Says Obama Victimized Him

Former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman said in a video that surfaced on Monday that President Obama should've reminded the American public not to "rush to judgement" in discussing the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman made the comments in an interview with his Tampa, Fla. divorce lawyer that was recorded on March 8, the Orlando Sentinel reported on Monday.

Zimmerman recorded the interview because, he said, he felt he was at liberty to be more open after the Department of Justice announced on Feb. 24 that no charges would be filed against him.

Having been acquitted of murder in the 2013 fatal shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman said Obama only contributed to his victimization and the persecution of "an innocent American."

He was particularly upset about the speech Obama gave in which he said, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."

Zimmerman bemoaned the President's reaction and said Obama should have told the American public: "Let's not rush to judgement."

"For him to make incendiary comments as he did and direct the Department of Justice to pursue a baseless prosecution, he by far over-stretched, over-reached," Zimmerman said in the video.

In his conversation with his lawyer, Zimmerman said he had a clean conscience but wished he hadn't gone to trial.

"I believe that the American judicial system failed in the sense that I should not have even gone to trial, but I do believe that the jury process succeeded and ultimately justice was served and I was acquitted and I am a free man," Zimmerman said. "Obviously, if there was a different outcome then I would feel differently."

Zimmerman also maintained his innocence throughout the interview.

"I believe that ? does everything for a purpose, and he had his plans and for me to second guess them would be hypocritical and almost blasphemous," Zimmerman said. "Had I have had a fraction of a thought that I could have done something differently, acted differently so that both of us would've survived then I would have heavier weight on my shoulders."

His lawyer, Howard Iken, asked him whether he was the same man he was five years ago.

"Absolutely not," Zimmerman said. "I have to have my guard up significantly. … I still believe that people are truly good at heart, as Anne Frank has said, and I will put myself in any position to help another human in any way I can."

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    May be if only Trayvon shook his hands...
    Then Trayvon would of been alive - Com Sense
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should not still be breathing.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously, is it really that hard for someone to just ? him?

From where I sit, it might be a mercy killing. Dude sounds like he's got several screws loose.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB_iRe0f7Bk
    George Zimmerman says he bears a grudge against President Obama, accusing him of inflaming racial tensions around the Trayvon Martin case.

Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murder in 2013 over Martin's death, made the allegations against Obama in a video posted on his lawyers' website.

The February 2012 killing of Martin, an unarmed black teenager, by Zimmerman, a Hispanic neighborhood watch volunteer, stirred fierce debate about race and the justice system.

Zimmerman, who is now 31, said he shot Martin in self-defense during a confrontation in Sanford, Florida. But critics allege the death was spurred by racial profiling.

'Dereliction of duty'

In the new video, Zimmerman claims it was Obama who stoked racial tensions surrounding the case.

He cites the President's remarks in March 2012, when the case was still being investigated, in which Obama said, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."

"To me, that was clearly a dereliction of duty, pitting Americans against each other solely based on race," Zimmerman says in the conversation with his lawyer Howard Iken, who does not appear on camera.

Zimmerman notes that Obama's press secretary at the time, Jay Carney, had said previously that the White House would not wade into the case, calling it "a local law-enforcement matter."

Asked if he felt there was one government agency or official who brought the most unfairness to his situation, Zimmerman is quick to respond.

"By far, the President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama," he says.

Clear conscience

Zimmerman's comments are the first since the U.S. Justice Department announced last month that it wouldn't bring any civil rights charges against him.

He says that he feels that "the Department of Justice process worked," but also that it should have investigated whether his civil rights were violated.

"They had various numerous examples of bounties place on my head, credible threats placed against myself and my family," he says, adding that "the President and the Attorney General and the federal government declined to do anything about it."

Zimmerman says he has a clear conscience over Martin's death.

"Only in a true life or death scenario can you have mental clearness to know that you cannot feel guilty for surviving," he says.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The racial tensions wouldn't be what they are if there were no inequalities and disparities between blacks and whites.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the new video, Zimmerman claims it was Obama who stoked racial tensions surrounding the case.

He cites the President's remarks in March 2012, when the case was still being investigated, in which Obama said, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."
    [/quote]

I remember that lil press conference......

Knew soon as Obama said that, they was gonna take that and run w/ it. But really, ? Zimmerman blaming anyone else?? Ain't that the ? calling the kettle black??
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain't no real gangstas in Florida cause no way this ? still supposed to be breathing.

fake ? Florida thugs 3Ckf6mf.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is loving this ? and he can't get enough. I been saying it for years. This dude is a textbook sociopath. Why the hell would this come up with your divorce lawyer? What does Obama have to do with dude divorce? The sad part is I can go on yahoo and get a very detailed ? answer to that.
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    George Zimmerman telling another person they shouldn't get involved, that's some ? irony right there
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman said in a video that surfaced on Monday that President Obama should've reminded the American public not to "rush to judgement" in discussing the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

I can't remember what Obama said but I agree with this, especially when you look at the evidence.
    He was particularly upset about the speech Obama gave in which he said, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."

I don't think Obama was wrong for this, regardless of whether or not it was self-defense. He was just showing sympathy to the family.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

I can't remember what Obama said but I agree with this, especially when you look at the evidence.

I don't think Obama was wrong for this, regardless of whether or not it was self-defense. He was just showing sympathy to the family.

The evidence? What evidence? He stalked an adolescent and then murdered him. The ? is really that simple.

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also, the evidence shows Zimmerman has a proclivity for violence and a pattern of instability. I hope he kills himself.
  • Zulu Princess
    Zulu Princess Members Posts: 7
    Options
    My cousin was robbed and murdered in his own home by a ? male. Fix black on black violence first.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ best triple post troll job ever. You nailed every white catch phase in under 5 posts. #ProfessionalTrollStatus These alias are out of control.
  • Zulu Princess
    Zulu Princess Members Posts: 7
    Options
    ^^^^ best triple post troll job ever. You nailed every white catch phase in under 5 posts. #ProfessionalTrollStatus These alias are out of control.

Go suck on a white ? ? , you ? , and when you done bow down to the white man for creating that thing you ? males can't help but ? for.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    i wish death on him and his family.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont know why u did in the first place.
  • Spelmanite
    Spelmanite Members Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My cousin was robbed and murdered in his own home by a ? male. Fix black on black violence first.

Can no longer defend u.

Good bye.

Banning me aint gonna stop you from being a broke, wide nose ? . You better enjoy the power trip you have on this virtual space, cause outside of it you ? have none. Now remain being pressed at a chick for exposing your ? nature of hating the white man, but loving what his sperm creates. If your ass was really about it half the mother ? on here would be banned for trolling. You emotional low IQ having ? made ? boys mad cause I went in on black men, and the non-black women y'all obsessed with. Talking about y'all proud to be black, yet beating y'all small ? to white women. ? out of here, nignog.

Don't let a 2006 happen again, where you ? are scattering for a home like rodents.

Now ban this user name, as I will sign right back in to my other one. ? .