Kevin Hart At Sway In The Morning (Responds To Mike Epps and Aries Spears For The First Time)

Options

Comments

• REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was chuckling at Sways reactions, had Kevin to his back and flank for a good portion, an eye roll here and there told me Sway was a little on the hate train too. For the record I am a Kevin Hart fan, but Sway had his points, maybe a better way of saying it is "I am a fan of 'Kevin Hart, 'the product'",
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ass interrupted me watching the video

shawty is a star a g jus fell in ?

8187344.gif

did they ever find out who she is yet?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    "Never saw a Kevin Hart movie or standup" post.

Help a MF not be a hater - what's his funniest ? ?

What rock do you live under?Go to wikipedia and pick any one of his stand ups and it's gonna be funny.

tumblr_lwrvhfD3LR1qeznpl.gif
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

What rock do you live under?Go to wikipedia and pick any one of his stand ups and it's gonna be funny.

His most recent special with the fire special effects was boo boo
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

shawty is a star a g jus fell in ?

8187344.gif

did they ever find out who she is yet?

check illpix.. pretty sure after that vine dropped somebody made a thread about her
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See the difference between Kevin Hart and Dame Dash ol smart ? ? Kevin is empowering his own camp and still cheering for everyone outside of himself to do their thing. Dame doesn't respect anyone but himself. Meanwhile, Kevin is positioning himself like the Jay Z of the comedy industry.

Class act all the way.

Oh, and Mike Epps is not ? funny. I'd take DeRay Davis over Epps any day of the week.

Lol@taking these interviews at face value...

real ? .....this interview just shows me that Kevin is astute when it comes to politics in his league

and he's way smarter than most give him credit for

props to him for taking the time to promote his own ? ..........that's the part where your business makes the most money and I'm impressed that he recognized that........that's prob one of the main factors of his success
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    Respect his hustle and train of thought but people actin like Mike Epps is done...these ? are in a what have you done for me lately Industry...with that being said if and when Epps kills the Richard Pryor role the industry gonna be back on his ? like they were after next Friday...watch..

idk about that...he will get the praise for the movie if he kills it but he's gonna have to put out funny material before everyone is really on his ?

Kev may not be funny to some but he has a fanbase that finds him hysterical and it keeps growing the more ? he keeps doing....Epps is gonna have to follow this movie up wit a banging comedy special or a funny ass movie that kills it....which he hasnt had in a long ass time

Ehhh we'll see...thing is sometimes it takes a serious role for ? to really SEE you though...in the eyes of many Jamie Foxx really didn't become a real serious actor until Ray and that's when he became like a serious household name...this might t be the case for Epps. .we'll see.

naw i get that but Foxx also followed up Ray wit an banging ass R&B album giving people more insight into who he really is(a jack of all trades) so that he wouldn't be remembered just for playing Ray...he kept it moving is my main point...same with Kev he figured out his lane and hasn't stopped....if Epps wants to get up there wit the big dogs he's gonna have to work and be consistent
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when ? say Mike Epps isn't funny. ? what the ? is wrong with your sense of humor?

Shout out to Kev for thinking Big.

Tru story underrated/never faded is classic
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its over
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's definitely playing the game. There are tons of comedians more talented than Kevin Hart. But Hart is a better business man. Hes the Jayz of comedy. Jay's last few albums have been trash along with his verses. But he's still one of the wealthiest rappers. Why? Because he's a good business man
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's definitely playing the game. There are tons of comedians more talented than Kevin Hart. But Hart is a better business man. Hes the Jayz of comedy. Jay's last few albums have been trash along with his verses. But he's still one of the wealthiest rappers. Why? Because he's a good business man
    Kev is playing the game better than anybody...but Jay Z? That's not the same level or league...Jay had a solidified career Before he made the transition before becoming a bona-fide successful businessman. ..Kevin hasn't established that kind of career yet or made those bona-fide business moves that Hov has made yet.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah kevin definitely on his way to doing what jay did with rap and what floyd did with boxing.

These guys that are jealous of the success have only themselves to blame, they should humble themselves and learn something.

No one owes you ? in business, you dont deserve ? , you earn everything.
  • kittykat89
    kittykat89 Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Hart is absolutely hilarious!!!
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    So ? gonna act like the (well one of the) GOAT Dave didn't have a cowriter in the form of Neal Brennan. It's the same ? basically.

Richard Pryor had Paul Mooney, like Kevin said you have people that help u improve on the work.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    So ? gonna act like the (well one of the) GOAT Dave didn't have a cowriter in the form of Neal Brennan. It's the same ? basically.

Richard Pryor had Paul Mooney, like Kevin said you have people that help u improve on the work.

Kev said that because he has writers.

Not every comedian does
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike epps is more funny
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Respect his hustle and train of thought but people actin like Mike Epps is done...these ? are in a what have you done for me lately Industry...with that being said if and when Epps kills the Richard Pryor role the industry gonna be back on his ? like they were after next Friday...watch..

idk about that...he will get the praise for the movie if he kills it but he's gonna have to put out funny material before everyone is really on his ?

Kev may not be funny to some but he has a fanbase that finds him hysterical and it keeps growing the more ? he keeps doing....Epps is gonna have to follow this movie up wit a banging comedy special or a funny ass movie that kills it....which he hasnt had in a long ass time

Ehhh we'll see...thing is sometimes it takes a serious role for ? to really SEE you though...in the eyes of many Jamie Foxx really didn't become a real serious actor until Ray and that's when he became like a serious household name...this might t be the case for Epps. .we'll see.

Any given Sunday????

Collateral???
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Any given Sunday????

Collateral???

I fell asleep at the movie theater watching Collateral
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Any given Sunday????

Collateral???

It was a box office hit tho.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any given Sunday????

Collateral???

Collateral and Ray came out at the same time pretty much...Jamie was nominated for best supporting actor for collateral the same year he won for Ray if I'm not mistaken so collateral can't be included in that
    . ANY Given Sunday was cool but that isn't the role that propelled him to the next level.. imo it was Ray.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

tumblr_lwrvhfD3LR1qeznpl.gif[/quote

U kidding??Seen his stand up speciaL expecting funny... He just talks and it's annoying as hell... Torture...
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin dropped knowledge...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any given Sunday????

Collateral???

Collateral and Ray came out at the same time pretty much...Jamie was nominated for best supporting actor for collateral the same year he won for Ray if I'm not mistaken so collateral can't be included in that
    . ANY Given Sunday was cool but that isn't the role that propelled him to the next level.. imo it was Ray.

Nah. Any Given Sunday is when people understood that Jamie could really act, not just play a comedian. That's why LL got mad....hatin ass.