Comments

• no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    SixGwad wrote: »
    e7a7e8415847e159ddf97687bc32cf7d.306x300x1.jpg

Why is MC New York throwing up West side if it wasn't about West side vs East side? People really pretending Pac didn't jump on that West side mantra.

? stop being stupid . hes throwing up the west side for two reason he had stated 1. being ? are at war and that when ? is all clear he wont be throwing it up anymore 2. he is rep where he is right now which is cali where it had teached him ''the game'' as he stated it .I found it hard to believe pac hated newyork

How am I being stupid when I clearly stated in this thread that it was strategy? I just call it how I see it, Pac got Big killed when it didn't have to go down like that.

no biggie got himself killed .how the hell did pac get biggie killed ? when he died first and plus biggie went to LA right after pac died acting all hard and ? knowing the west coast still hurting they lost pac .fukouttahere biggie got himself killed .

Come on bruh. If there wasn't beef and accusations in the first place, biggie would never be in LA talking ? about a situation that had nothing to do with him. Sure Biggy shouldn't have spoken on it, but he just told it as it is. Pac was bugging.
    What kind of ? ? is this ...it's not a mans responsibility to be responsible for the words that come out of his mouth to the public ..about a dead man..on the radio...on his turf?

Lmaoooooo Biggie Stans be the funniest

If puffy wasn't getting extorted from them crip ? and putting down bounties on Death Row chains that brawl would have never happened in Vegas and PAC wouldn't have been killed ....and if PAC wouldn't have been killed Biggie would still be alive

East coast brought themselves down ......DAMN...that's ? up

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie
    Using this logic, if Pac would of listen to Big about the not messing with certain NY street cats all of this would of never happen. Then again, knowing Pac emotional self Gorilla Black would of robbed him out in Cali and he would of blame Biggie on some 'Big, how you didn't warn me in detail that another fat ? look and sound like you 3000 miles away?'.

Death Row and Bad Boy had beef BEFORE and OUTSIDE of pac even entering the picture you ? idiot

got damn you Biggie groupies are sad as ? ... but this is exactly why

Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

that must be why suge was snatching puff daddy's artist eg jodeci. suge strikes me as a bitter ass ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why is MC New York throwing up West side if it wasn't about West side vs East side? People really pretending Pac didn't jump on that West side mantra.

? stop being stupid . hes throwing up the west side for two reason he had stated 1. being ? are at war and that when ? is all clear he wont be throwing it up anymore 2. he is rep where he is right now which is cali where it had teached him ''the game'' as he stated it .I found it hard to believe pac hated newyork

How am I being stupid when I clearly stated in this thread that it was strategy? I just call it how I see it, Pac got Big killed when it didn't have to go down like that.

no biggie got himself killed .how the hell did pac get biggie killed ? when he died first and plus biggie went to LA right after pac died acting all hard and ? knowing the west coast still hurting they lost pac .fukouttahere biggie got himself killed .

Come on bruh. If there wasn't beef and accusations in the first place, biggie would never be in LA talking ? about a situation that had nothing to do with him. Sure Biggy shouldn't have spoken on it, but he just told it as it is. Pac was bugging.
    What kind of ? ? is this ...it's not a mans responsibility to be responsible for the words that come out of his mouth to the public ..about a dead man..on the radio...on his turf?

If puffy wasn't getting extorted from them crip ? and putting down bounties on Death Row chains that brawl would have never happened in Vegas and PAC wouldn't have been killed ....and if PAC wouldn't have been killed Biggie would still be alive

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie
    Using this logic, if Pac would of listen to Big about the not messing with certain NY street cats all of this would of never happen. Then again, knowing Pac emotional self Gorilla Black would of robbed him out in Cali and he would of blame Biggie on some 'Big, how you didn't warn me in detail that another fat ? look and sound like you 3000 miles away?'.

Death Row and Bad Boy had beef BEFORE and OUTSIDE of pac even entering the picture you ? idiot

So you're saying Biggie wasn't in retaliation because pac was dead?
    What the ? are you talking about can you not read?.... ? go learn what your speakig on before hanging yourself with that cape... LMAO.... Typical lost ? biggie Stan post

Puffy and Suge had beef before 2pac entered the picture ... ? snatching death row chains because there was a bounty placed on them from puff is what lead to Pac dying ...not no ? rap beef with biggie like you idiot ass groupies run with.......the pre existing problems that Puff and Suge had before Pac even signed to death row actually lead to a ? gettin popped before PAC was even out of jail ...Puff and Suge were going ? for Tat ..them ? died because of association ...it's as simple and as sad as that
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    a bee wrote: »

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

that must be why suge was snatching puff daddy's artist eg jodeci. suge strikes me as a bitter ass ?

Suge was actually captain save a artist in the 90's and got demonized for it by the industry along with his own grime. He got Jodeci and Mary J out of being extort they came to him after seeing him free Dre and Michell'e and the rest of the former Ruthless Deathrow artists and the dude that cowrote Ice Ice baby...
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People need to understand there was ? in New York who didnt ? with.Biggie. ? in Bootcamp Click didnt like biggie ie OGC and Starang. Also the skit shark biters by Raekwon was a diss at biggie. Pac ? with the Boot Camp Click. Im from Brooklyn and i know this.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh man.Pac was a crab and detrimental to blacc people.His negative influences and destructive divisive antics perpetuated the ignorance of young brothas

? ass ? shoulda stayed an actor/activist or focused on his budding dancing career instead of being the downfall of the Greatest rapper of all time.

Man ? . PAC spoke on everything compared to these buster ass artists that was too scared and only gave a ? about making money.

So did Ice Cube,Poor righteous teachers,Bdp and Public Enemy.ALL before pac ever did dumb ? step your hip hop knowledge up

Uh when did I ever say PAC was the "only" one to do that. Hmm...need to step your elementary reading game up son
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

Suge was actually captain save a artist in the 90's and got demonized for it by the industry along with his own grime. He got Jodeci and Mary J out of being extort they came to him after seeing him free Dre and Michell'e and the rest of the former Ruthless Deathrow artists and the dude that cowrote Ice Ice baby...

Im not sure if DOC was signed to eazy but I think suge got him out of that deal too
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

That's why he was beating up rappers, and people ran for the hills (including Pac if he lived) because he was ? with people's money?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

That's why he was beating up rappers, and people ran for the hills (including Pac if he lived) because he was ? with people's money?
    Which is why I said along with his own grime he did some grimey ? but in all honesty looking back and hearing other rappers stories from different CEO's ? them over his ? was not that over the top in comparison what gets most of yall hyped it seems was him doing it with his Goons instead of him sending in just the goons to handle...
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    At the end of the day no matter if you a pac fan or not, it's clear as crystal that he was not a gangster and he was caught out of his element.

As said earlier in this thread he should have stuck to the black panther and black upliftment type stuff. That plus his acting ability would have really made his star shine brighter. All this gangster ? he tried to be eventually confined him and took his life.

x2

Ice-T actually spoke on this mentioning that he had no business stomping out Orlando b/c that was gang related and of course was not in fact of that variety.

He jus got caught up in a lifestyle that didn't belong to him.

PAC also played Hit Em Up for Ice and Ice told him not to release it. Pac got mad.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    PAC also played Hit Em Up for Ice and Ice told him not to release it. Pac got mad.
    Pac had nixed releasing Hit Em Up, but Suge did it anyway after he died.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Pac had nixed releasing Hit Em Up, but Suge did it anyway after he died.

wtf you talking about he preformed it live a number of times and made a video for it??? I swear you kats revise ? more each year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SetLnTuoGW0
    Nah you right, i was thinking of the Death Row compilation
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

What the ? are you talking about can you not read?.... ? go learn what your speakig on before hanging yourself with that cape... LMAO.... Typical lost ? biggie Stan post

Puffy and Suge had beef before 2pac entered the picture ... ? snatching death row chains because there was a bounty placed on them from puff is what lead to Pac dying ...not no ? rap beef with biggie like you idiot ass groupies run with.......the pre existing problems that Puff and Suge had before Pac even signed to death row actually lead to a ? gettin popped before PAC was even out of jail ...Puff and Suge were going ? for Tat ..them ? died because of association ...it's as simple and as sad as that
    All that Atlanta ? is separate, Pac joined in and escalated the beef and mad Biggie the focal point more so than Puff.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

All that Atlanta ? is separate, Pac joined in and escalated the beef and mad Biggie the focal point more so than Puff.

? you mean its seperate lmaooooo suge n puff where the money men the ones in real power ..good lord ..Someone was killed before PAC stepped foot on deathrow ...what the ? are you talking about idiot ass ? ...how the ? do you escalate it more past a ? getting killed ..over a conflict that had nothing to do with PAC?

Lmao ....you ? Bigge Stan's are gettin to be just as bad as them NASTIALITES with your ? niggatry

This:
    3372221_o.gif

And

This:
    September 1995

Death Row employee Jake Robles, a Mob Piru Blood, is shot dead outside an Atlanta nightclub. A Bad Boy employee is suspected.

All happened while 2pac was not associate with death row

...so you got bodies dropping ? hiring rival crip gang members for "protection" and ? going on stage publicly humiliating eachother before PAC did anything ...yet in your pea brain "this different" and "it wasn't as serious yet"

Lol ...man get yo simple ass outta here niggaroach

Got damn biggie groupies the dumbest ? posting ..smmfh
  • hiphop12345
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

? you mean its seperate lmaooooo suge n puff where the money men the ones in real power ..good lord ..Someone was killed before PAC stepped foot on deathrow ...what the ? are you talking about idiot ass ? ...how the ? do you escalate it more past a ? getting killed ..over a conflict that had nothing to do with PAC?

Lmao ....you ? Bigge Stan's are gettin to be just as bad as them NASTIALITES with your ? niggatry

This:
    3372221_o.gif

And

This:
    September 1995

Death Row employee Jake Robles, a Mob Piru Blood, is shot dead outside an Atlanta nightclub. A Bad Boy employee is suspected.

...so you got bodies dropping ? hiring rival crip gang members for "protection" and ? going on stage publicly humiliating eachother before PAC did anything ...yet in your pea brain "this different" and "it wasn't as serious yet"

Notice he didn't diss Biggie. Also it wasn't humiliating each other, as the other poster above said, Puff played chess. It was about about peace(in public).
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

This:
    3372221_o.gif

And

This:
    September 1995

Notice he didn't diss Biggie. Also it wasn't humiliating each other, as the other poster above said, Puff played chess. It was about about peace(in public).

What the ? are you talking about ? ?

Lol

What does suge dissing biggie have to do with anything? Biggie didn't ? PAC ...who gives a ? if he didn't diss biggie... the ? that got stomped out over chain snatching bounties killed PAC ...and the ? that was payrolling those bounties was the ? suge was PUBLICALY dissing at the '95 source awards...if you don't have bad boy "associates" killing and robbing deathrow "associates" ...you don't have PAC n Biggie becoming casualties of a mogul war

Anyways bruh I'm not about to keep sitting here educating your simple ass on ? you clearly have no idea about ...all the factors leading up to these two's demise are out there for public record including the killers admissions

You biggie Stans are a sad ass group of niggaroaches TBH...talking about some "chess moves" ..lmao his "chess moves" lead to 2 of the greatest rappers of all time meeting their untimely demise ...and you idiots are saluting him

Lol ...pathetic
  • hiphop12345
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

This:
    3372221_o.gif

And

This:
    September 1995

What the ? are you talking about ? ?

Lol

What does suge dissing biggie have to do with anything? Biggie didn't ? PAC ...who gives a ? if he didn't diss biggie... the ? that got stomped out over chain snatching bounties killed PAC ...and the ? that was payrolling those bounties was the ? suge was PUBLICALY dissing at the '95 source awards...if you don't have bad boy "associates" killing and robbing deathrow "associates" ...you don't have PAC n Biggie becoming casualties of a mogul war

Anyways bruh I'm not about to keep sitting here educating your simple ass on ? you clearly have no idea about ...all the factors leading up to these two's demise are out there for public record including the killers admissions

You biggie Stans are a sad ass group of niggaroaches TBH...talking about some "chess moves" ..lmao his "chess moves" lead to 2 of the greatest rappers of all time meeting their untimely demise ...and you idiots are saluting him

Lol ...pathetic

Yes, less Blame the guy who isn't running people over with cars.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

This:
    3372221_o.gif

And

This:
    September 1995

Didn't Pac perform out on bail that night after taking the mic from atcq?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

? you mean its separate lmaooooo suge n puff where the money men the ones in real power ..good lord ..Someone was killed before PAC stepped foot on deathrow ...what the ? are you talking about idiot ass ? ...how the ? do you escalate it more past a ? getting killed ..over a conflict that had nothing to do with PAC?

This:
    3372221_o.gif

And

This:
    September 1995

2pac was in jail from Feb 1995 until October 1995 ... The '95 Source awards took place in August ......So No

• SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

This:
    3372221_o.gif

And

This:
    September 1995

That was the year prior, Source awards '94. He didnt take the mic from Tribe either. He basically cut their acceptance speech short by running to the stage performing, which is why you see Tribe still standing there all throughout 2pac's performance that night.

But according to 2pac it was just misunderstanding & that he was told to perform & was qued up, but only they know. I do for some reason believe him tho. Gotta remember that it was the 1st Source awards too so they worked from the ground up. That is why the awards the year after was a much better produced show & was broadcast on tv too, which Source '94 wasnt.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »

PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

This:
    3372221_o.gif

And

This:
    September 1995

That was the year prior, Source awards '94. He didnt take the mic from Tribe either. He basically cut their acceptance speech short by running to the stage performing, which is why you see Tribe still standing there all throughout 2pac's performance that night.

But according to 2pac it was just misunderstanding & that he was told to perform & was qued up, but only they know. I do for some reason believe him tho. Gotta remember that it was the 1st Source awards too so they worked from the ground up. That is why the awards later that year was a much better produced show & was broadcast on tv too, which Source '94 wasnt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fhjUoVoi0s

Same year these ? from Onyx brought a pistol on stage and shot it in the air during their performance ...SMMFH

Wow, what a ? . He's lucky no one got hit or hurt by that accidentally.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    B.D.P. wrote: »
    Now that i think about it Biggie/Bad Boy, Lil Shawn, & 2 Pac old partna Stretch was all affiliated with Jack n them..

That ? suspect af how everything played out, seem like alot of them was in over they heads especially Pac, Big, & Stretch who all got knocked off... Pac prolly felt like somebody knew something and coulda gave a warning, or atleast speak up after it went down. But nobody did (out of fear/loyalty) and Pac end up goin at Bad Boy cause he felt like he could hurt them on the buisness side of things seeing that he aint have the pull to get them boys touched or retaliate at the time... Biggie wound up in the middle of some ? he wasnt really responsible for but u know how it go, guilty by association. In the end we lost sum legends over some fluke ass ? that went down in 94' smh...

I mean especially when your "the king of New York" the "don" ..."Francis MH"

I guess PAC musta believed them rap lyrics

Sad but 2pac seems to have really believed Biggie was those things....I love 2pac, he's my fave artist of all time but I never really believed Biggie had something to do with him being robbed and shot at Quad Studios
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya ? and ya feelings for rappers who did nothing for ya... Tragic