Kerry Washington Tackles Black "Homophobia" in GLAAD Speech...

Options
15678911»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    and u was braggin about money..
    i jus came to separate myself from ur stance..

so who's "low class"??

I was not bragging about my money i just mentioned one of the ways i made my money and my statements in that post were not directed toward you.

You are low class, a ? scumbucket ? .

nah..
    u was in here talkin down on ? sayin "once u got money u see the world different"

and not to be mistaken lly grouped in wit ur mental ass i came in and spoke on the contrary..

u made the conversation about money..

as if havin that and children gives u a rights of passage to be a ? idiot..

I am not going back and forth with your barely functioning on an 8th grade reading level ass.

I HAVE no respect for you as man or even as a human being i rather talk to snails than speak to you
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The white boy was bigger and shaped better so I'm not surprised.

bruh

18TWS.gif
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    @ThaNubianGod

There must be no acceptance of homosexuality. none .

the ? controls every ? thing you gonna let him control our sexuality too??? The ? is wrong with you

LOL, what the hell you mean "our" sexuality? My sexuality's been there since forever, and no amount of phaggotry would change it. The only people who worry about ? , tend to end up being ? themselves. You only hate it because a 2000 year book of myths told you to hate it.

You can't be a Nubian ? and be pro-? at the same time.

You are basically a ? fraud right now. The whole if you hate ? then you are ? ? is a psychological war tactic invented by ? to support their movement.

Nah it's from Freud. It's called "Reaction Formation." You're hiding your true feelings by acting the opposite. In other words, you're a ? .

It's interesting how this flimsy pyschobabble is brought up in regards to Homosexuals.

Detesting ? = Loving ? ?

Detesting ? = Loving ? ?

You know because, these types didn't choose who they were attracted to and couldn't control their own private parts.

Kwan, however you see it--is moot. At this point in society being ? is not a taboo, whereas the other things you mentioned are, so that's a false equivalency. Being ? might violate informal norms or mores, but it's not a heinous crime met by punishment through legislation. And regarding Freud, if someone was constantly engaged in conversations about ? and ? , I would start to question why. When you are that anxious about something that you let it control your emotions and begin overboarding, I question your motivation. Anyone who is completely preoccupied with something that has no direct effect on them, probably has some ulterior motive.

And for the record, I'm not equating the struggle of so called "new minorities" to black people. I never took a stance in this thread, I called Zombie a ? ... end of story.

How I see it is, you and others like you are Hypocrites. You are in here riding on religion, yet religions also say these types of sexual encounters are sinful or at least amoral. But because, MEN and WOMEN have said, being ? is no longer taboo it's now ok. So, while people are in here clapping it up in support of those degrading religion there, is a host of you following the word and actions of men as if you are more enlightened, and have come to your decision to support ? by your own volition.

I'm digressing but this is an issue I have with ? and why I know they are all frauds. For their movement and cause, to have any merit in my eyes they have to support ALL relationships, sexual encounters and marriages. Otherwise they are doing exactly what you all are in here defending.

To your last point, that logic is absolutely ridiculous. If, someone is passionate about prosecuting ? , engages in protest to increase jail sentences for ? , and debates others who are opposite their views, because, that person is constantly engaged they secretly want to ? ? The logic just doesn't hold up.

You could be right about Zombie though.

Oh' word, show me where I mentioned religion? Or anything implicit of religion? Me and others like me? Your argument is so convoluted I can't take you serious.

Get the ? out of here...

Also, Kwan, my last point was perfectly clear, but you're contrary for the sake of being contrary. That someone involved in said protests more than likely has a clear motive as ? has a noticeable and deleterious effect on it's victims. There is no victim here, just a bunch of grown men spending too much time talking about ? .

I'm talking to you, nobody else, so leave that other ? at the door and get focused. Again, I never said a word about religion.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Didn't read none of this past the first couple posts...but I'm sure it stayed on topic...lol

Anyway just came in to say i heard some good points by some black folks on daytime tv no less so it was mainstream...that black people shouldn't have to be the torch bearers for every social issue. And just being black and naturally discriminated against doesn't mean you aren't allowed to feel any type of way about any issue involving other groups that are also discriminated against.

As a person who has no problems with ? , I agree with both those points.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ThaNubianGod

There must be no acceptance of homosexuality. none .

the ? controls every ? thing you gonna let him control our sexuality too??? The ? is wrong with you

LOL, what the hell you mean "our" sexuality? My sexuality's been there since forever, and no amount of phaggotry would change it. The only people who worry about ? , tend to end up being ? themselves. You only hate it because a 2000 year book of myths told you to hate it.

You can't be a Nubian ? and be pro-? at the same time.

You are basically a ? fraud right now. The whole if you hate ? then you are ? ? is a psychological war tactic invented by ? to support their movement.

Nah it's from Freud. It's called "Reaction Formation." You're hiding your true feelings by acting the opposite. In other words, you're a ? .

It's interesting how this flimsy pyschobabble is brought up in regards to Homosexuals.

Detesting ? = Loving ? ?

Detesting ? = Loving ? ?

You know because, these types didn't choose who they were attracted to and couldn't control their own private parts.

Kwan, however you see it--is moot. At this point in society being ? is not a taboo, whereas the other things you mentioned are, so that's a false equivalency. Being ? might violate informal norms or mores, but it's not a heinous crime met by punishment through legislation. And regarding Freud, if someone was constantly engaged in conversations about ? and ? , I would start to question why. When you are that anxious about something that you let it control your emotions and begin overboarding, I question your motivation. Anyone who is completely preoccupied with something that has no direct effect on them, probably has some ulterior motive.

And for the record, I'm not equating the struggle of so called "new minorities" to black people. I never took a stance in this thread, I called Zombie a ? ... end of story.

How I see it is, you and others like you are Hypocrites. You are in here riding on religion, yet religions also say these types of sexual encounters are sinful or at least amoral. But because, MEN and WOMEN have said, being ? is no longer taboo it's now ok. So, while people are in here clapping it up in support of those degrading religion there, is a host of you following the word and actions of men as if you are more enlightened, and have come to your decision to support ? by your own volition.

I'm digressing but this is an issue I have with ? and why I know they are all frauds. For their movement and cause, to have any merit in my eyes they have to support ALL relationships, sexual encounters and marriages. Otherwise they are doing exactly what you all are in here defending.

To your last point, that logic is absolutely ridiculous. If, someone is passionate about prosecuting ? , engages in protest to increase jail sentences for ? , and debates others who are opposite their views, because, that person is constantly engaged they secretly want to ? ? The logic just doesn't hold up.

You could be right about Zombie though.

Oh' word, show me where I mentioned religion? Or anything implicit of religion? Me and others like me? Your argument is so convoluted I can't take you serious.

Get the ? out of here...

Also, Kwan, my last point was perfectly clear, but you're contrary for the sake of being contrary. That someone involved in said protests more than likely has a clear motive as ? has a noticeable and deleterious effect on it's victims. There is no victim here, just a bunch of grown men spending too much time talking about ? .

I'm talking to you, nobody else, so leave that other ? at the door and get focused. Again, I never said a word about religion.

You didn't mention religion in any of your post specifically. But you kindly hit the cosign button in support of this post by thenubiangod.

"Religion is the source of most of the World's ills. Largely because the major religions are all about control.

You keep talking about how Africans were pre-Euro influence, but leave out that we didn't ? with all these fakeass religions. This ? is no different from Greek Mythology. "Hate ? " "Perform Jihad" "Cover your face" "Don't ? "...it's all ? .
    "

But I can't be taken serious?

I point out ? for the sake conversation. The bottom line here is, the logic behind someone being against a behavior, lifestyle, culture or ideology means that they are secretly wanting to engage in it is, absurd. And this logic appears to brought up very often when discussing ? .

I am very focused. Did you or didn't cosign the above post?

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    Didn't read none of this past the first couple posts...but I'm sure it stayed on topic...lol

Anyway just came in to say i heard some good points by some black folks on daytime tv no less so it was mainstream...that black people shouldn't have to be the torch bearers for every social issue. And just being black and naturally discriminated against doesn't mean you aren't allowed to feel any type of way about any issue involving other groups that are also discriminated against.

The problem is, what ? are trying to pass off as oppression isn't oppression. And while not being given marriage status in SOME states is discrimination it's just not important enough if we are looking at the bigger picture.

Some one stealing a Snickers bar isn't the same as Bernie Madoff stealing billions of dollars. If, the goal is stop thieves I doubt we would allow ourselves to be distracted by the Snickers thieves while the Madoff 's get off scott free.

When ? become slaves, spend years fighting to free themselves, only to be lynched, denied housing, denied financial opportunities, denied education, systematically incarcerated, denied employment, spied on, targeted and strategically assassinated (this is the abbreviated list). Then we all should began penning speeches and marching for ? rights.

This is a non-issue forced on Americans particularly Black Americans as a distraction in the struggle for equality and civil rights. Which, need I remind you has been going on for 400+ years since the first slave chose to run, speak out or attack their oppressor.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

When ? become slaves, spend years fighting to free themselves, only to be lynched, denied housing, denied financial opportunities, denied education, systematically incarcerated, denied employment, spied on, targeted and strategically assassinated (this is the abbreviated list). Then we all should began penning speeches and marching for ? rights.

The thing is tho...just like i agree we shouldn't have to fight everyone's fight, we also shouldn't be using our unique experience to trivialize or ignore the plight of others. No other group in this country has been enslaved & endured racism that we have (& are still experiencing)...but that doesn't mean other people haven't gone through ? . ? people have been killed for being ? . ? people have had laws passed against them. ? people have been denied jobs, housing, & other entitlements because they're ? . is it on the same level as us? No. But let's not act like it's only been a marriage issue up til this point.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

The thing is tho...just like i agree we shouldn't have to fight everyone's fight, we also shouldn't be using our unique experience to trivialize or ignore the plight of others. No other group in this country has been enslaved & endured racism that we have (& are still experiencing)...but that doesn't mean other people haven't gone through ? . ? people have been killed for being ? . ? people have had laws passed against them. ? people have been denied jobs, housing, & other entitlements because they're ? . is it on the same level as us? No. But let's not act like it's only been a marriage issue up til this point.

Proof? I am not asking for proof on a scale that compares to Blacks in America because it just doesn't exist. I am asking that you provide a shred of proof that comes close to epidemic or even systematic, to the point that an entire nation should give a damn.

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marriage is the woat
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options

Proof? I am not asking for proof on a scale that compares to Blacks in America because it just doesn't exist. I am asking that you provide a shred of proof that comes close to epidemic or even systematic, to the point that an entire nation should give a damn.

Yeah ? were systematically oppressed globally. I don't know what compares to blacks in america really because nobody was enslaved on the same scale.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kerry need to shut the ? up... BLACK HOMOPHOBIA IS SOME MADE UP ? . Where is this coming from? So, black people are the only ones who hate ? people? Ignore the ? and all those other hate groups and go after black people. I'm so sick of everybody taking advantage of my people. We catch the blame for everything.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the people who care about the future that's who should give a ? , if ? stayed in their bedroom i would not care but homosexuals have an agenda that seeks to force normalization of their behavior onto the rest of society.
    You're ? paranoid. What "? agenda" is getting to you bruh? Oprah's the biggest damn lesbian out there, is should trying to hurt Black people? Is Kerry trying to hurt you? Are you gonna save the World behind your keyboard?

Like i said earlier, what have ? people done in society except make phaggy dance music, corny TV shows, and badass house improvement shows? Who the ? cares! Why is this ? always on people's minds. I just want the whole issue to disappear.

first of all you don't have any proof oprah is a lesbian but if she is fire on that ? and fire on this kerry ? also. I do alot more to support things i believe in away from my keyboard including giving money to people that support my way of seeing things.

look a little bit deeper beyond the corny tv shows you simple minded idiot, ? are changing society and are brainwashing people.

*Zombie hands a homeless man a dollar for agreeing with him*
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ a group of people inventing homosexuality.

some people are just ? regardless of what group they come from.

"There are no records of homosexuality in African history."

Why in the world do you expect there to be random records about dudes being with each other among the already limited aAfrican history?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    11pgs of faggotry.

If you wanna be ? be ? just don't think everyone going to accept your faggotry you ? .

/thread.
  • onthafly
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Blah blah blah ? ...I'm all for ? Rights and ? . And have argued with a lot of you morons who seem not to be able to think reasonably about matters of equality with groups you have illogical fears of.

HOWEVER...I don't recall GLAAD sending out support to #BLACKLIVESMATTER...
    That hashtag was created by a ? black woman.
    Yes, and Schindler's List was about ONE good ? . Doesn't redeem the rest of them.

And ONE black lesbian doesn't redeem GLAAD as an organization. I'm talking about GLAAD as a political organization not one person who happens to be ? .

#BlackLivesMatter was created by three black lesbians and it was funded by a billionaire named George Soros whose very pro-? . And then two of those three black lesbians suddenly decided to get married and publicized their marriage during the so-called "new Civil Rights Movement" in Ferguson.

http://mic.com/articles/106700/this-unconventional-ferguson-love-story-is-proof-that-love-really-can-conquer-all

If you can't see the fuckery in that then I don't know...

Damn both these ? are fine... All this time i was picturing ugly ass women

modumckxmxs02hw8gfmwywdthkuenu8uukpkhlbpemhkhixbpq9lc1ks4qotso1d.jpg

You mean these ? ain't suckin ? ? This homosexuality ? is a travesty and it has to stop.
  • onthafly
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »
    I would rather my boys forge their own path rather than following my footsteps. They can find their morals and values by watching me without having to beat them over the head with it.

Please ? . You were dead for most of Gohans childhoold and Goten only knew you for a day or two before you decided to run off into the wilderness to train Uub. You a dead beat ? .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo...i aint een read the OP but Kerry Washington need to request her character Olivia Pope be killed so this show can go off the air

its gone from goat to woat in the span of a year and some change.
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »
    Kakarot wrote: »
    I would rather my boys forge their own path rather than following my footsteps. They can find their morals and values by watching me without having to beat them over the head with it.

Please ? . You were dead for most of Gohans childhoold and Goten only knew you for a day or two before you decided to run off into the wilderness to train Uub. You a dead beat ? .

I follow the philosophy of Dame Dash.

CA6GI5LWkAEXyuB.jpg
  • zombie
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »
    the people who care about the future that's who should give a ? , if ? stayed in their bedroom i would not care but homosexuals have an agenda that seeks to force normalization of their behavior onto the rest of society.
    You're ? paranoid. What "? agenda" is getting to you bruh? Oprah's the biggest damn lesbian out there, is should trying to hurt Black people? Is Kerry trying to hurt you? Are you gonna save the World behind your keyboard?

Like i said earlier, what have ? people done in society except make phaggy dance music, corny TV shows, and badass house improvement shows? Who the ? cares! Why is this ? always on people's minds. I just want the whole issue to disappear.

first of all you don't have any proof oprah is a lesbian but if she is fire on that ? and fire on this kerry ? also. I do alot more to support things i believe in away from my keyboard including giving money to people that support my way of seeing things.

look a little bit deeper beyond the corny tv shows you simple minded idiot, ? are changing society and are brainwashing people.

*Zombie hands a homeless man a dollar for agreeing with him*

ACTUALLY I make monetary donations to anti-? organizations
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It'd be funny to gage the reactions of all these ? if ? were to be "anti-straight."
    I mean really, what would be the argument for why they couldn't / shouldn't stage such a protest?
    Because our sex can make a baby? lol Yeah right..

I mean seriously, ? being so butthurt over "faggotry" is the only real problem here..
  • zombie
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    It'd be funny to gage the reactions of all these ? if ? were to be "anti-straight."
    I mean really, what would be the argument for why they couldn't / shouldn't stage such a protest?
    Because our sex can make a baby? lol Yeah right..

I mean seriously, ? being so butthurt over "faggotry" is the only real problem here..

^^^^^^^^^^^^? .

? can be anti what ever the ? they want it changes nothing