Beatings By Dre - A List Of Women Dre Has Beaten Up

Options
Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
1*jPA-o_xwO0fTpU9y6wFFUg.png

1. Tairrie B
Before Iggy Azalea was even born, let alone had such a nice ass, there was Tairrie B.

Tairrie B’s real name is Theresa Beth. She got her start as a part of a female dance group called Bardeux. After the release of their debut single, “Three-Time Lover,” in 1987, she decided to leave the group and become a white female rapper.

Eazy-E signed Tairrie B to a new label he started called Comptown Records, which was distributed by MCA. You’ve probably never heard of it, because Tairrie B’s 1990 debut, Power of a Woman, was the only album it ever released

https://youtu.be/arjt4Jb2_kU

In this era, it was customary for all of the members of N.W.A. to appear on the last song of an album by an artist affiliated with the group. “The Grand Finale” by The D.O.C., for example, was the last song Ice Cube appeared on with the rest of the members of N.W.A.

The last song on Power of a Woman was supposed to be called “I Ain’t Your ? .” Ice Cube was going to write the lyrics. It would have been something along the lines of “It’s a Man’s World” from Amerikkka’s Most Wanted, in which the members of N.W.A. would take turns calling Tairrie B a ? , and then she’d go off on them in the very last verse.

For some reason, she didn’t like this idea. Instead, she recorded a song called “Ruthless ? ” dissing N.W.A. and even other Ruthless artists like JJ Fad. She said Dre looked like a ? when he was in World Class Wreckin Cru and accused him of lifting a lot of the samples on Straight Outta Compton from Ultimate Breaks and Beats, both of which are true.

Dr. Dre heard the song, and needless to say, was none too pleased. He confronted Tairrie B and her manager at a party for the 1990 Grammys. Thinking there was no way Dr. Dre would beat up a woman, in front of ? Clark, New Kids on the Block and Janet Jackson no less, Tairrie B refused to back down.

This ended up being a tragic miscalculation.
Here’s how Tairrie B describes what happened next in an interview with Record Mirror (me neither), as cited in the wiki:

When Dr. Dre heard the track, he turned up at the awards ceremony party, where he punched Tairrie “twice — once in the mouth and once in the eye. He hit me like Tyson, but I took it — I don’t know how.”
LAPD broke up the fight and took a statement from Tairrie B. She told them the guy who did it was the same guy who did that song “? the Police.” It’s a wonder Dre didn’t somehow get shot reaching for his wallet that same evening. Later, she was paid to drop the charges. She was told her album wouldn’t come out if she didn’t.

At that point, she went back in the studio and re-recorded “Ruthless ? ” to include a reference to Dr. Dre putting a shoe on her at the Grammys. Somehow, this version was included on Power of a Woman.

https://youtu.be/c2wQaa-ckCI

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1*jPA-o_xwO0fTpU9y6wFFUg.png

1. Tairrie B
    Before Iggy Azalea was even born, let alone had such a nice ass, there was Tairrie B.

Tairrie B’s real name is Theresa Beth. She got her start as a part of a female dance group called Bardeux. After the release of their debut single, “Three-Time Lover,” in 1987, she decided to leave the group and become a white female rapper.

Eazy-E signed Tairrie B to a new label he started called Comptown Records, which was distributed by MCA. You’ve probably never heard of it, because Tairrie B’s 1990 debut, Power of a Woman, was the only album it ever released

https://youtu.be/arjt4Jb2_kU

In this era, it was customary for all of the members of N.W.A. to appear on the last song of an album by an artist affiliated with the group. “The Grand Finale” by The D.O.C., for example, was the last song Ice Cube appeared on with the rest of the members of N.W.A.

The last song on Power of a Woman was supposed to be called “I Ain’t Your ? .” Ice Cube was going to write the lyrics. It would have been something along the lines of “It’s a Man’s World” from Amerikkka’s Most Wanted, in which the members of N.W.A. would take turns calling Tairrie B a ? , and then she’d go off on them in the very last verse.

For some reason, she didn’t like this idea. Instead, she recorded a song called “Ruthless ? ” dissing N.W.A. and even other Ruthless artists like JJ Fad. She said Dre looked like a ? when he was in World Class Wreckin Cru and accused him of lifting a lot of the samples on Straight Outta Compton from Ultimate Breaks and Beats, both of which are true.

Dr. Dre heard the song, and needless to say, was none too pleased. He confronted Tairrie B and her manager at a party for the 1990 Grammys. Thinking there was no way Dr. Dre would beat up a woman, in front of ? Clark, New Kids on the Block and Janet Jackson no less, Tairrie B refused to back down.

This ended up being a tragic miscalculation.

Here’s how Tairrie B describes what happened next in an interview with Record Mirror (me neither), as cited in the wiki:

When Dr. Dre heard the track, he turned up at the awards ceremony party, where he punched Tairrie “twice — once in the mouth and once in the eye. He hit me like Tyson, but I took it — I don’t know how.”
    LAPD broke up the fight and took a statement from Tairrie B. She told them the guy who did it was the same guy who did that song “? the Police.” It’s a wonder Dre didn’t somehow get shot reaching for his wallet that same evening. Later, she was paid to drop the charges. She was told her album wouldn’t come out if she didn’t.

At that point, she went back in the studio and re-recorded “Ruthless ? ” to include a reference to Dr. Dre putting a shoe on her at the Grammys. Somehow, this version was included on Power of a Woman.

https://youtu.be/c2wQaa-ckCI

200w_s.gif
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically, don't diss Dre if you're a woman.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the white girl added a few lines about getting her ass beat by dre, a label he was on btw, and easy e and them still release it. Lolol
    damn I can see why Dr dre wanted off the label

I guess this is what baby gonna do with young thugvestite carter 6
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    So basically you found 1 irrelevant girl that nobody knew about. Cool.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Damn. Why the ic so foul? I understand we all have personal tastes in music but I just don't get it. Whether you like slim shady or not eminen sold millions of records. No way that's irrelevant.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Damn. Why the ic so foul? I understand we all have personal tastes in music but I just don't get it. Whether you like slim shady or not eminen sold millions of records. No way that's irrelevant.

-___-
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    580b35823efec1bfdfc0b07a7f7065dd.gif
    [img][/img]915.gif
    giphy.gif
    who_cares.gif
    irdc.gif
    yaizF1A.gif

This
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How is it tho? Even with his bm why speak on it now, what are you looking to get outta this this ? went down 20 years ago if you didn't go in and press charges then let it go
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    1?
  • the known unknown
    the known unknown Members Posts: 116 ✭✭
    Options
    1*K4psKU4vAwDXp0OsTkXG_g.jpeg

3. Michel’le

Like Beyoncé, Michel’le comes from a Creole background; she’s even got a stupid apostrophe in her name. Dr. Dre and Michel’le were the original Jay-Z and Beyoncé, except, if Michel’le’s little sister (I don’t know that she has a little sister) swung on Dr. Dre in an elevator, he would have ended up dragging both of them out by their hair, Ray Rice-style.

"he would have ended up dragging both of them out by their hair, Ray Rice-style."

HAHAHA especially know that he is out here looking like the hulk and sh*t them chicks would of regret to confront dre in an elevator he would come out tossing them chicks yards away looking like "The Incredible Dre".
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

How is it tho? Even with his bm why speak on it now, what are you looking to get outta this this ? went down 20 years ago if you didn't go in and press charges then let it go

It was a joke inferring that eminen was the "irrelevant girl" dude was referring to.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Video evidence or it didn't happen.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    580b35823efec1bfdfc0b07a7f7065dd.gif
    [img][/img]915.gif
    giphy.gif
    who_cares.gif
    irdc.gif
    yaizF1A.gif

Wants to make a "Who cares" post

Takes his time to google seven pics and gifs for it
    word.

If he don't care just keep it movin.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Women of the IC peep game these type of threads reveal what these kats will really do to you in private by their support or disdain, although if they are Eminem and or Dre fanatics you should already know...
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Doctor Is In

Eazy-Dre.jpg
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forgiveness
    That's the past
    If it's not his current lifestyle and behavior or effecting anyone now, what do we do the past information ?
    I despise the ? activity but support Apple product, I.e Tim Cook current lifestyle is faggotry.

It's been on witch hunt on successful
    Blacks
    The whites whom done this are not being put on blast,