Agree or Disagree: Still Waiting: 15 Veteran Rappers Who Never Dropped A Classic Album

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adrenaline rush is classic as is purple haze trap music busta got 2 classics
    fraudulent list
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    I heard ? say in an interview that a lot of what was gonna be on Tical was lost in the flood at Rza's house, same with Deck too if I'm not mistaken

Sounds like BS. Tical came out in 94 and the flood/fire happened after Ironman dropped in 96 but before Wu Tang Forever in 97.

And ELE is Busta's classic.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I heard ? say in an interview that a lot of what was gonna be on Tical was lost in the flood at Rza's house, same with Deck too if I'm not mistaken

Sounds like BS. Tical came out in 94 and the flood/fire happened after Ironman dropped in 96 but before Wu Tang Forever in 97.

Mef actually confirmed it on Hot 97 recently (one of the best interviews ever imo). He said beats had to be done over and all that. Him and Deck was supposed to come out first if I recall correctly.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »

Mef actually confirmed it on Hot 97 recently (one of the best interviews ever imo). He said beats had to be done over and all that. Him and Deck was supposed to come out first if I recall correctly.

I would have said the same thing. Doesn't mean its actually true.
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So.....Wayne didn't make Carter 1 & 2? They not classics?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What hating-ass ? made this list?
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mm4 isn't a classic lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jvlioo wrote: »

nope....

Lmaoo @ the ? who thinks trap muzik is classic co signing this
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The first one is or atleast were im from it is.. Let yall tell it on the I.C. the second one better and thats an oppinion i only see on the internet
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    B.D.P. wrote: »

The first one is or atleast were im from it is.. Let yall tell it on the I.C. the second one better and thats an oppinion i only see on the internet

Folks from Jacksonville's opinion shouldnt matter.
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    B.D.P. wrote: »

Folks from Jacksonville's opinion shouldnt matter.

Yea cause yall got all the answers in ATL, okay bruh lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol Im just ? wit u man, the Seafood is Ok in Jacksonville.
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    lol Im just ? wit u man, the Seafood is Ok in Jacksonville.

Where you ate at when u was in town? Its a Crab Shack on the Northside off Norwood that be bustin! Them garlic ? off the chain cuz lol

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Lamar is 3/3 in the classic album department
    Fixed
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    With 1 thread we've completely shytted on the word classic.

According ot the IC, classics:

Word of Mouf
    Adrenaline Rush
    Trap Muzik (if TI aint on the list, they must think this is a classic)

Wait so are you saying adrenaline rush and trap muzik ARENT classics??? Somebody hit the bruh button on this ?

And you're shocked by this??

Classic means classic. Not personal classic,not hood classic, not southern classic...

By that definition, i should be able to say ___ classic album is in the same ballpark as ____ classic album, period.

Can I say Trap Muzik is as good as Ready to Die? Is Adrenaline as good as Blueprint

And im not sayin compare the two,but they shoukd be in the same eccheleon. If they aint, it aint classic.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    With 1 thread we've completely shytted on the word classic.

According ot the IC, classics:

Word of Mouf
    Adrenaline Rush
    Trap Muzik (if TI aint on the list, they must think this is a classic)

Wait so are you saying adrenaline rush and trap muzik ARENT classics??? Somebody hit the bruh button on this ?

And you're shocked by this??

Classic means classic. Not personal classic,not hood classic, not southern classic...

By that definition, i should be able to say ___ classic album is in the same ballpark as ____ classic album, period.

Can I say Trap Muzik is as good as Ready to Die? Is Adrenaline as good as Blueprint

And im not sayin compare the two,but they shoukd be in the same eccheleon. If they aint, it aint classic.

Bruh those are 2 very lyrical and different albums from TM and AR.... There are more then one kind of classic example TM: 101 is a classic.... Ghetto D is a classic..... Are they as good as the albums you just named no but that's doesn't take away from the fact that they are classics....