The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well most of you could already guess that I saved the day. I mean if you were expecting something different...
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    $5 Goku gets healed or something then Vegeta proceeds to be freezas punching bag till Goku can use the Spirit Bomb smh

blu197 wrote: »
    Well i won't watch this ? movie, it's playin select theaters already in Japan and spoilers say ? Goku kills Frieza AGAIN im truly done with this ? ....

I told y'all! Also spoiler that ? next time damn it. The illusion of not knowing is what matters!
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion about to be ? when he come in here and see blu spoiled this ?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    Y'all ? actin like hoes, what did I spoil? you knew there was goin to be a new form and that 1 of 2 ? was goin to ? Frieza, if i wanted to spoil it i would say how he does it... And even if I put the ? under a spoiler y'all would still read and look at the ? anyway, ? and stop ? ...
    Yea you a ? ? , what you expect us to goat your posts and thank you for telling us that Goku kills Frieza? You came in here like a female with some new gossip, ? outta here ? .

? I didn't spoil ? , the full movie is already online in HD with English subtitles, the only ? I "spoiled" was trailer and common sense ? , ? watch dbz for the action anyway, and i didnt post what i did lookin for gratitude and goats, i was just stating my opinion that i was ? that my ? didn't get the ? shot....
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why everyone mad. We all called this ? a couple pages back. Toriyama be on that fu ? .
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? actin like hoes, what did I spoil? you knew there was goin to be a new form and that 1 of 2 ? was goin to ? Frieza, if i wanted to spoil it i would say how he does it... And even if I put the ? under a spoiler y'all would still read and look at the ? anyway, ? and stop ? ...
    Yea you a ? ? , what you expect us to goat your posts and thank you for telling us that Goku kills Frieza? You came in here like a female with some new gossip, ? outta here ? .

? I didn't spoil ? , the full movie is already online in HD with English subtitles, the only ? I "spoiled" was trailer and common sense ? , ? watch dbz for the action anyway, and i didnt post what i did lookin for gratitude and goats, i was just stating my opinion that i was ? that my ? didn't get the ? shot....
    Yea and that's the main reason why I'm mad, Akira Toriyama ? over Vegeta fans again. Post the link if you got it.
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea and that's the main reason why I'm mad, Akira Toriyama ? over Vegeta fans again. Post the link if you got it.

How did Vegeta fans get ? over? It sounds like Vegeta had a better showing than he's had since the Saiyan saga.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

How did Vegeta fans get ? over? It sounds like Vegeta had a better showing than he's had since the Saiyan saga.
    We just want the ? to ? a major villain like he did Android 19, well not that easily but you get what I'm saying. I should reserve judgement until I see the movie but I just got caught up in the rumors that Vegeta would actually get revenge for his father and his people by killing Frieza his self. I would still be excited to see if this happens in the movie but a certain poster here ruined all chance of that happening. A ? was still hopeful.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yo but he could be wrong tho..... true say when I googled it nothing like that was coming up. Pretty much heard the same story as was posted in that video a month or 2 back about Vegeta getting a new form. I don't think Goku gon ? Frieza this time around...

That info is everywhere
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    Link????

lmao he conveniently got banned
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    You guys is going to be soooo ? once u see this ? .
    Smfh
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it's out with subs?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo you deserve a ban you ? ? for spoilering

Don't you mean spoiling?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    So it's out with subs?

Nah but a written summary was dropped. If that ? is real alot of ppl is gonna be mad disappointed
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So yesterday one of my boys who knows I'm a huge fighting game head asked me have I heard of "Hyper Dragon Ball Z", I was like no. He said it's a Classic 90's Style Fighting game version of the game. As everyone knows the Earlier Dragon Ball Games tried to to way to much with there powers and it made the gameplay awkward. I always felt it should of been a 2D style fighting game. Anyways, someone did it a year ago and it can be downloaded for those that have emulators:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQkB1gVtXA
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    So yesterday one of my boys who knows I'm a huge fighting game head asked me have I heard of "Hyper Dragon Ball Z", I was like no. He said it's a Classic 90's Style Fighting game version of the game. As everyone knows the Earlier Dragon Ball Games tried to to way to much with there powers and it made the gameplay awkward. I always felt it should of been a 2D style fighting game. Anyways, someone did it a year ago and it can be downloaded for those that have emulators:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQkB1gVtXA

Stop posting this ?
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the official 2D game they are planning on dropping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ToWsG8i_s4
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Android 18 anyone.FB_IMG_1427997422928_zps1oyclgxq.jpg
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    Android 18 anyone.FB_IMG_1427997422928_zps1oyclgxq.jpg

who's gonna be the L-master aka Krillin and wife her?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That looks creepy as hell.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still trying to find the link for the actual film but this site has a very detailed synopsis.

Obviously... warning... this will spoil it for you:

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/revival-of-f/