So Some Black Women Are Mad K. Dot's Dating A Light Skin

Options

Comments

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody grown you can be with whoever you want.
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Dark skin chicks are gonna have to be real with themselves one day and admit that when blacks are mixed with another race its normally a deadly combination. Im rarely attracted to asian chicks, but most blasian chicks are sexy af. I know you fake revolutionary ? are gonna get butt hurt about that ? , but it is what it is. ? ur thoughts like cyber sex.

Before you mfs take my ? outta context I wanna state that Im not saying light skin chicks look better than dark skin, Im saying dark skin chicks gotta stop blaming the ? on media brainswash for ? being attracted to mixed/light skin women.

Btw, the baddest shorty on the site is Mo (a dark skin woman) imo.

smg9af.jpg

deandreohmy.gif

Ninjas always sweat the ? on here.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take social media away from dumb ? .

They think because they have followers their opinion means something.

Nah, you have followers because you post ? pics.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone respond to her nonsense?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ? them nappy headed buckshot in the ,Kitchen pigfeet eatin' ? ? . Ole allergic to hotcomb ass heffas. Because of this ? I want to see all redbones and hi yellas and darkbutts gather in times square and have a musical gang fight like in school daze. Let's settle this once and for all. ? we can start on this board. Aqua charlie bride etc on one team vs pico top of the world moving on up money power respect. Etc. Imma scoop me a Gina and make all these Pam's hot just watch.! Ole ribsandwich from a gas station eatin' as biotches!
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Colorism is a real issue. And because women depend on being desirable due to a standard of beauty, its not hard to see why dark skinned women rage so much at prominent "conscious" entertainers choosing every thing but dark women as partners.

However, theres nothing within the narrative that Kendrick Lamar has established that makes him hypocritical for dating a lighter woman.

Furthermore to set a standard that you can only be pro black by dating dark skinned women is conpletely ignoring the wide variety of skin tones that African heritage produces. Not all full blood Africans are ? dark skinned for ? sake.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Complexion dont mean a thang
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    ? them nappy headed buckshot in the ,Kitchen pigfeet eatin' ? ? . Ole allergic to hotcomb ass heffas. Because of this ? I want to see all redbones and hi yellas and darkbutts gather in times square and have a musical gang fight like in school daze. Let's settle this once and for all. ? we can start on this board. Aqua charlie bride etc on one team vs pico top of the world moving on up money power respect. Etc. Imma scoop me a Gina and make all these Pam's hot just watch.! Ole ribsandwich from a gas station eatin' as biotches!

Aww damn I'm in the wack zone. I guess the humor of that post wasn't appreciated that's what happens when you try too hard.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    So had he dumped ol girl then it'd be talk about how he forgot where he came from since he blew up
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always have a problem with everything. Man can't even date without having to deal with some ? . This ain't the time to bring up this ? ... We're trying to tell folks that black lives matter and still dealing with dark vs light skinned people. These two arguments can't happen.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    All she wants is to be desired.

This ? is sick in the head...
    She's not tryna empower herself. She's just bitter as hell, and has issues from the past , that are unresolved.
    Deep down she's want to be light so bad.

I watched some of her vids and wooooh boy lemme tell you; it's a lifetime of hurt talking there.
    Deep down she's want to be light so bad.

Nah, she just wants what she is to be desired.

Shes damaged goods, maybe earlier in her life it was about being desired. At this moment its too late. she has inferiority issues. N internal issues she needs to resolve

U can love her to death, do everything u can, to treat her like a queen. even take her out for y'all anniversary.
    Then yall are greeted at the restaurant , by a lighter, no even light skinned, but a lighter tone black female waitress . Then ? goes awry. She's out her angry , n loud accusing u of not being attracted to her becacaue she aint light enough...

There's nothing anybody could do for her but her. that lashing out ,wasnt really about Kendrck. it was about all the black men who passed on her, n she think it's about complexion. But i think its because, the ? always had this nasty attitude.
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe she'll be happy if she bleached.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's only social media but why be mad at the ? for being with his DAY ONE chick???? Seems like some women are just lookin for ? to be mad about...... Bet them hoes love James Harden though.... ? don't wanna be equal..... They just want excuses for they hoe ? .... They not mad at broads shaking they ass on YouTube though....... Chicks really are just tall children......
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Im not even bothered by women's anger, bc these new nggas have gone over the line 'she look better red', 'no dark butts', etc. Thats their problem tho

My problem is when men drop down to this salon talk level and pay attention to it. Then make it the basis of phylosophical points n ? . Grown ass men givin af about the thoughts on Twitter of likely teenagers, like its a Gallop poll. Stop givin this bullshyt a voice.

No disrespect, but u from Africa.
    In black america , african. This aint salon talk. This is something that has been plaguing the black community for centuries. But u african, what do u know......

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Nggas really remember other men. Scust. Im born and raised in the states guy. Fortunately blessed to have direct African lineage from the folks.

So your loan is denied. This is salon talk. And any black man who shyts on Africa is a sellout and prodcut of Willie Lynch in a far worse way. That ? is baffling to me.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Colorism is a real issue. And because women depend on being desirable due to a standard of beauty, its not hard to see why dark skinned women rage so much at prominent "conscious" entertainers choosing every thing but dark women as partners.

However, theres nothing within the narrative that Kendrick Lamar has established that makes him hypocritical for dating a lighter woman.

Furthermore to set a standard that you can only be pro black by dating dark skinned women is conpletely ignoring the wide variety of skin tones that African heritage produces. Not all full blood Africans are ? dark skinned for ? sake.
    Its not about what u say, but how You say n do things .
    The lady in the o.p is not about uplifting. How can she uplift? if she can't uplift herself?

If u look past her defense mechanism, shes full of inferiority.she's sniveling n screaming with a shaky voice in her videos. She's has a broken spirit.

Many Dark skin Women may share her sentiment in regards that, as dark skinned women in society, they get the short end of the stick.
    Yet many dark skin women, may not share her ideas n views. i know alot of fly dark skin women who are confident, got their ? together, in a good space , and they get lotts of play.
    From black n non black men.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dark skinned women do have some grounds to be upset, but there is such a thing as going too far. A lot of these chicks don't understand that the ? that do like the skin tone still won't date then because they don't like the ? attitudes.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So by him being "conscious" why does he have to always date dark skin women? And she doesn't seem comfortable in her own skin.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can't dat light skinned women no more? ? type of ? is that
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Wait why do dark skin women have grounds to be upset???????
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the outrage would be about Eddie Murphy's new GF.

Eddie Murphy's girlfriend Paige Butcher hits the beach with his daughter Bria

hqdefault.jpg

Who cares about his beard?
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Dark skin hoes are jealous of light skin hoes but they don't know all ? are hoes...... Glass ceiling LOL