Dr. (? )Ben Carson blasts hip-hop for hurting Black communities/he also says hip hop opposes Jesus

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vitoria wrote: »
    crime been decreasing for 30 years... it was more dangerous in the 1920s than it is now... lol
    hip hop killed my baby!
    Don't believe that

Why not?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Life starts when the church ends... Said by the chief blasphemer of hip hop

We think the bibles a comic book.... Said by the chief emulator of the chief blasphemer

Last but not least the protege of the chief blasphemer:

http://youtu.be/puNuSUY5R68

? is trying to wake him up, but it's hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven! That's what ? Himself said.

But hey the enemy masquerades as an angel of light! After all his position in heaven, before the fall, was chief musician of all the angels! Music is his specialty. So he uses music and entertainment as one of his chief vehicles in getting people to deny the true and living ? Jesus Christ.

But I'm not here to bash hip hop because i still like elements of it. But honestly, for me and what I must do in order to fulfill my calling, too much of it causes me to lose focus on what is important.

My Pastor always said long ago,
    garbage in=garbage out.

Once I stopped filling my mind with Hip Hop music, my speech changed and my thinking changed, literally.

But hey I'm not here to tell you to stop listening to Hip Hop, I'm here to tell you

1. to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior!

2. Get out of Babylon the Great if you live in her!

3. Flee to your native country if you do!

4. Get to Jerusalem soon!

5. The Day of the Lord is near! The mighty man shall cry there bitterly!

Amen. Now if hip hop is a stumbling block for you, well you're going to have to make a radical choice here real soon, or face the consequences.

But that goes for any stumbling block that is preventing you from obeying ? ! The time is short! The end is nigh and only those who are still blocked by "their stumblingblock, whatever it may be" will fail to see the devestation that is looming over the horizon. Amen.

"A prudent man forseeth the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished." proverbs 22:3

Sadly this gif represents the many people that will still be in BTG on that day, still going about there day to day lives despite hearing the warnings to get out before this happens:

1277899829_termionator-2-bomb.gif
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The United states of America is not Babylon the great
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We think the bibles a comic book.... Said by the chief emulator of the chief blasphemer

? is trying to wake him up, but it's hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven! That's what ? Himself said.

But hey the enemy masquerades as an angel of light! After all his position in heaven, before the fall, was chief musician of all the angels! Music is his specialty. So he uses music and entertainment as one of his chief vehicles in getting people to deny the true and living ? Jesus Christ.

But I'm not here to bash hip hop because i still like elements of it. But honestly, for me and what I must do in order to fulfill my calling, too much of it causes me to lose focus on what is important.

garbage in=garbage out.

Once I stopped filling my mind with Hip Hop music, my speech changed and my thinking changed, literally.

But hey I'm not here to tell you to stop listening to Hip Hop, I'm here to tell you

Amen. Now if hip hop is a stumbling block for you, well you're going to have to make a radical choice here real soon, or face the consequences.

But that goes for any stumbling block that is preventing you from obeying ? ! The time is short! The end is nigh and only those who are still blocked by "their stumblingblock, whatever it may be" will fail to see the devestation that is looming over the horizon. Amen.

"A prudent man forseeth the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished." proverbs 22:3

Sadly this gif represents the many people that will still be in BTG on that day, still going about there day to day lives despite hearing the warnings to get out before this happens:

No man will know when the will come.

So your saying you know

False prophet

You're going to hell bruh bruh for saying this.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *stops listening to hip hop*
    *quotes jay z*
    seems legit...
  • zombie
    Options
    Most Christians in America are born in America.

Flee to Jerusalem???? imagine Millions of Americans fleeing to Jerusalem.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

garbage in=garbage out.

No man will know when the will come.

So your saying you know

False prophet

You're going to hell bruh bruh for saying this.

The times and the seasons can be known. Might want to open up your Bible to 1 Thessalonians chapter 5 and study.

But only the wise seek wisdom.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    *stops listening to hip hop*
    *quotes jay z*
    seems legit...

You hear hip hop everywhere. I am in the world, but not of it. So stop jeffin. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Babylon the Great is a land full of immigrants, either willfully or forcefully, thus ? says to go back to your native country.

or

Flee to Jerusalem.

? has always giving me marching orders to Jerusalem. Amen.

Where He leads you must be given to you by Him.

https://youtu.be/ZpJoMuuE3Eg

It's not by coincidence that Jerusalem was placed in this movie....but hey....I'm just watching and praying. Amen.

Oh and ? is not only gathering the obedient believers from America back to ground zero, but believers from all around the world!!!! I was just there, I seen it it with my own 2 eyes. But let the media keep lying to you. SMH.
  • zombie
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Babylon the Great is a land full of immigrants, either willfully or forcefully, thus ? says to go back to your native country.

or

Flee to Jerusalem.

? has always giving me marching orders to Jerusalem. Amen.

Where He leads you must be given to you by Him.

https://youtu.be/ZpJoMuuE3Eg

It's not by coincidence that Jerusalem was placed in this movie....but hey....I'm just watching and praying. Amen.

Oh and ? is not only gathering the obedient believers from America back to ground zero, but believers from all around the world!!!! I was just there, I seen it it with my own 2 eyes. But let the media keep lying to you. SMH.

There are many nations all over the planet with a lot of immigrants. The United states of America doesn't fit the description of Babylon.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Can yall answer this.

Can hip hop inspire?

Yes.

If you believe that then you have to believe hip hop can destroy.

How so? And if that's the case does gospel music destroy? Country? Jazz? Rock? R&B?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Can yall answer this.

Can hip hop inspire?

Yes.

How so? And if that's the case does gospel music destroy? Country? Jazz? Rock? R&B?

So music is only a one way street?

It only can help but not destroy? Is that what you're saying?
    Music can only incite one emotion, happiness?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    And yes, negative music can invoke negative reactions.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can yall answer this.

Can hip hop inspire?

Yes.

How has music helped exactly? I saw someone say that it inspired the struggle, but that's just wrong, music is inspired by the struggle.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Can yall answer this.

Can hip hop inspire?

Yes.

I'm just not of the camp that music, in any form, can be destructive...even if the content is negative. It's not pervasive like religion or politics...music is a complement to people's lives, it's not a guide for how to live it.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It's a well known fact that after Kanye West's debut album the college dropout rate skyrocketed among Blacks. These are facts people.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    It's a well known fact that after Kanye West's debut album the college dropout rate skyrocketed among Blacks. These are facts people.

Fox news will be using your this as a quote.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genghis Khan was listening to Gucci when he destroyed all those cities
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    If you around negative ? all the time more then likely you gon be negative

If you're around positive ? you more then likely gon be a positive person.

If you listen to negative music more then likel you will have negative vibe toward things.

Music has been used to start greatness.
  • Stiff
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Fox news will be using your this as a quote.

It'd fit right in with what Fox News kicks. It's some ? I pulled out my ass
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Music can send positive vibes in which you would send to someone else.

And can can do it negatively

I bet if you're in a club and the song "down for my ? " by C Murder come on its more likely to start a fight then if the song happy comes on.

Yall probably don't belive in subliminal ads either then.
  • Stiff
    Options
    People that are on a straight and narrow path aren't gonna hear a song and just go just start wiling out. White people were some of the biggest consumers of N.W.A. and pretty much all gangsta rap. It seemed to work out fine for them and their neighborhoods

Hmmmm maybe some other factors are at play? Nah it's definitely the music. The Black mind is feeble and can't separate reality from entertainment. The white mind is more evolved and developed. That's it.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Genghis Khan was listening to Gucci when he destroyed all those cities

But I bet in was in a negative environment which shaped him.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    People that are on a straight and narrow path aren't gonna hear a song and just go just start wiling out. White people were some of the biggest consumers of N.W.A. and pretty much all gangsta rap. It seemed to work out fine for them and their neighborhoods

Hmmmm maybe some other factors are at play? Nah it's definitely the music. The Black mind is feeble and can't separate reality from entertainment. The white mind is more evolved and developed. That's it.

White ppl are the worst criminals

Bruh be real. Music aside. If you're around negative ? all the time more then likely you your self will be negative.

That's why white ppl try and make sure that blacks stay with nothing bye cause it doesn't inspire greatness. Some will see past it but most will not.

I'm from the hood I seen it myself.
  • Stiff
    Options

White ppl are the worst criminals

Bruh be real. Music aside. If you're around negative ? all the time more then likely you your self will be negative.

That's why white ppl try and make sure that blacks stay with nothing bye cause it doesn't inspire greatness. Some will see past it but most will not.

I'm from the hood I seen it myself.

Absolutely without question. But when you say "around negative ? " you're talking about environment . Your environment shapes who you are without a doubt. Your environment influences your tastes, habits, and mannerisms.

This ain't as complicated as the chicken and the egg. The ? up hood mentality came first and then the art that reflected that mentality appeared. Ratchetness ain't new despite what grandparents will have you believing.

If music is doing all of what you're saying it's doing..then tell me why the crime rate was so much higher in the 70s and early 80's amongst Blacks ? Back then music was mostly all about love and having a good time. People weren't making songs about crimes like they are now. And yet the crime rate was absolutely higher then and anybody who looks at the data can verify this.