• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? needs to listen to some Lupe
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Grandmaster Caz is 50+ years old and could serve any of these new MCs in a battle. Just check out his verse on Ice T's documentary The Art of Rap (or whatever it was called)

Word up! These IC ? was raised sucking milk from the swine ? .

Grandmaster Caz is top 10 all time greatest emcee
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after hearing that i'm glad i don't think like caz...i'd be listening to a lot of wack hip hop rather than some real music with heart behind it

i couldn't disagree more with a lot of his opinions of rap
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i watched the art of rap the other night. he can say what he want cuz he can still back it up. he's like 60. and lyrical. thats not natural.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grandmaster Caz is 50+ years old and could serve any of these new MCs in a battle. Just check out his verse on Ice T's documentary The Art of Rap (or whatever it was called)

Everyone not agreeing with you didnt see him in the art of rap. he didnt just spit one rhyme. as a matter of fact, he was spitting the whole time he was on camera. he stands out big time on that documentary.

its on netflix dudes. stop being lazy.

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Grandmaster Caz is 50+ years old and could serve any of these new Cs in a battle. Just check out his verse on Ice T's documentary The Art of Rap (or whatever it was called)

lol ? even someone like Chingy would flame this geezer

Get him and his "hipit to the hop and ya don't stop" ass all the way the ? outta here

Wait, so this the ? who was spitting them basic ass rhymes on Rapper's Delight who's talking down on ANYTHING 2 Pac ever released? ? , Pac verse on Digital Underground ? was harder (n/h) than any verse on Rapper's Delight.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Gettem wrote: »
    Grandmaster Who?

This IC rookie right here shouldve went undrafted
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chingy with a gun to the head and family life on the line couldnt come up with a nice rhyme....

http://youtu.be/1TKmSUEZUAc
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Grandmaster Who?

Sorry im a 90's baby and not some old ass ? who listens to 50yr old cats who start there rhymes with "hip hop da hippy" I've never bumped kool mo g or krs one and never will
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't you hate when you buy a new pack of draws and the dude at the store says they're "new and improved" and guaranteed not to get caught between your nuts and in your ? ....And then you wear them and they do Just that???
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another bitter old ?

I think Caz still gets money.The title was misleading because he did name dudes he liked and he probably couldn't even remember all the dudes he does check for now.

Vlad trippin talking about 2 Chainz is a lyricist.He certainly is not sir.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol... listen to what he really said...

"........I Dont Really Listen To These New Guys Like That, I Listen To Barry Manilow"

Got It.
  • Original_Skin
    Original_Skin Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bait-and-switch ass thread title.
  • Original_Skin
    Original_Skin Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Grandmaster Who?

Sorry im a 90's baby and not some old ass ? who listens to 50yr old cats who start there rhymes with "hip hop da hippy" I've never bumped kool mo g or krs one and never will

You need to at least know who he is if you consider yourself a fan of the music and the culture. Dude is a pioneer. I know you weren't talking to me but the lack of respect for the OGs in hip hop is wack.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Grandmaster Who?

You need to at least know who he is if you consider yourself a fan of the music and the culture. Dude is a pioneer. I know you weren't talking to me but the lack of respect for the OGs in hip hop is wack.

So you telling me I should respect the older cats who like to ? on my generation daily? Where they do that at? You disrespect the generation that represents me then I disrespect all this old ? simple as that. I admit there's a lot of fck ? in my generation but there's good to. But all this old cats do is point out the fck ? like they didn't have fck ? in there generation.
    To top it off this grandmaster caz is eastcoast bias and basically said ain't no spitters in our generation like kendrick, j.cole, big sean, and drake can't flow nahhhh gtfoh with that b.s money
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

Everyone not agreeing with you didnt see him in the art of rap. he didnt just spit one rhyme. as a matter of fact, he was spitting the whole time he was on camera. he stands out big time on that documentary.

its on netflix dudes. stop being lazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txhbGJIhB0E

1406158769407.gif

MY BRAINNN!!!!!! MY ? BRAIN IS MELT!!!
  • TayGettem
    Options
    An joey badass, chance the rapper....etc etc