Jay the snake.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Jay a snake ass ? . Can't knock the hustle though
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I've been listening to Karceno for a minute. I'm not sure how he gets his information or how credible he is, but the ? is entertaining.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wut nas say at the end of ether?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wut nas say at the end of ether?

I was just thinkin about that when dude started explaining the apology
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? confusing.. How did Jada have a buzz ? ain't seen since Lloyd banks? Or is the ? tryna say the buzz was compared to banks for younger people to understand? Beans clearly took shots at styles so I don't get this undertaker aura they tryna put on styles lol
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The Best of Me" Mya Ft Jadakiss underperformed on Billboard '​s US Hot 100; peaking and spending two non-consecutive weeks at number fifty / Best of Me Part II" served as the first single from DJ Clue’s album Backstage: A Hard Knock Life (2000), the soundtrack to the 2000 documentary film, Backstage. Tone of Trackmasters said: Steve Stoute was head of black music over at Interscope and at the time we were still his guys. He wanted a remix so we went in and knocked the remix out. I remember Mýa couldn’t cut the vocals properly and it took forever. When it was done, we wanted Jay-Z on it.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This sounds like real good speculation
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I heard ? saying they made Hov
    Made Hov say, "OK so, make another Hov"
    ? wasn't playing they day role
    So we parted ways like Ben and J-Lo
    I should've been did it but I been in a daze though
    I put friends over business end of the day though
    But when friends, business interests as they go
    Ain't nothing left to say though
    I guess we forgot what we came fo'
    Should've stayed in food and beverage
    Too much flossing
    Too much Sam Rothstein
    I ain't a ? but I gotta divorce them
    Hov have to get the shallow ? up off him
    And I ain't even want to be famous
    ? is brainless to unnecessarily go through these changes
    And I ain't even know how it came to this
    Except that fame is
    The worst drug known to man
    It's stronger than, heroin
    When you could look in the mirror like, "There I am"
    And still not see, what you've become
    I know I'm guilty of it too but, not like them
    You lost one
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember throwin up the Roc on the Roc Boys video. What happened to that?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Similar reason to the 50 and Nas beef over a j.Lo song.
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I don't know what to think about this. This guy said that Jadakiss got offered the biggest budget out of all the rappers. But this was during Prime DMX, Ja Rule, and Jay-Z days at Def Jam. Also, Eve and LL Cool J where going platinum during this time. When Jadakiss worked on something, it was never the biggest project where he was at. The LOX weren't huge on Bad Boy, or on the Ruff Ryders label. It's crazy to think that any label would think that Jadakiss could be the next big solo rapper compared to everybody else.

Just think about this. In most people's eyes, the highlight of one of the biggest songs he has ever been on, "Money Power Respect" is the DMX feature at the end. And during this time when this guy on Youtube is saying that Jadakiss was primed to be a bigger star than everybody else, DMX had just dropped ...And Then There Was X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFCnMmtGUBg
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Yeah I've been listening to Karceno for a minute. I'm not sure how he gets his information or how credible he is, but the ? is entertaining.

Alot of his facts be wrong. It sounds like he gets alot of his information from legitimate interviews and ? he read on message boards from fans, and then pretends like he's got ties to these artists. LOL!

If you listen to his video about the beef between DMX, Ja Rule and Jay-Z, he claims that DMX dissed Ja and Jay on the 3rd verse of "Trina Moe" when X was actually dissing the The LOX.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, he was dissing cypress hill not the lox
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antoseeg wrote: »
    I don't know what to think about this. This guy said that Jadakiss got offered the biggest budget out of all the rappers. But this was during Prime DMX, Ja Rule, and Jay-Z days at Def Jam. Also, Eve and LL Cool J where going platinum during this time. When Jadakiss worked on something, it was never the biggest project where he was at. The LOX weren't huge on Bad Boy, or on the Ruff Ryders label. It's crazy to think that any label would think that Jadakiss could be the next big solo rapper compared to everybody else.

Just think about this. In most people's eyes, the highlight of perhaps the biggest song he has ever been on, "Money Power Respect" is the DMX feature at the end. And during this time when this guy on Youtube is saying that Jadakiss was primed to be a bigger star than everybody else, DMX had just dropped ...And Then There Was X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFCnMmtGUBg

As far as buzzes go for a debut album Jada's might of been top 3 all time, I remember those songs that leaked which also helped his buzz because those songs were Classic material, Jada was everywhere killin ? at the time its not far fetched
  • nc81
    nc81 Members Posts: 251 ✭✭
    Options
    Jada was killing ? from 98-2000 he was on Jay heels
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who gives a ? ? kiss is known more for his laugh than any of his raps
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 put Jada in his place.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought this ? was common knowledge..
  • raheemclassick
    Options
    I see A lot of D.D.& B people rather believe some behind the scenes fantasy story telling embellishing facts goofy ass ? , rather then doing your own research"
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, he was dissing cypress hill not the lox

I'm pretty sure it was aimed at The Lox.

Jadadiss even dissed him a few months later on the Fat Joe's "My Lifestyle" remix.
  • raheemclassick
    Options
    Jay the snake.
    Why you say that ? Steve Stoute was head of black music over at Interscope and he wanted a remix so the Trackmasters went in and knocked the remix out. When it was done, they wanted Jay-Z on it. (Jay-Z was asked to do the remix)"