Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    She was raised in Illinois, right outside of Chicago.
    Some of the best home cooking you ever had, yes it was.
    And I miss her. Hey woman if you're listening, said I miss her.

*goes into R.Kelly Breakdown*
    Oh,o,oh,o,oh,o,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh

@obnoxiouslyfresh @bride @? _Lyfe @anychicagofemaleposter

Thanks. Every woman from Chicago has a little bit of goon in her.

They should also from time to time have a lil(well not so lil) Jamaican in them as well.... ;)
    @? _Lyfe
    @tha_bride22
    @obnoxiouslyfresh
    /:)
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I still ? with butterflies

I wrote down the lyrics without the hook, gave it to some ? and said I wrote that ? . She loved it. MJ the GOAT for scoring me a Christian girl. But her mom got mad and said I was a heathen and forced her daughter to "break up" with me.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    butterflies is a top MJ track
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I don't wanna have kids because I have a host of genetic ailments that i rather not pass on to my children so they wont have to live a life as devoid of sexual pleasure and experience as mine.

scared to tell my mother though.

If I were to guess I would say sickle cell disease, small ? , homely face, & short.

Am I right?

subtract the sickle cell and add in these weird neck rolls, a disposition toward keloids and terrible vision and you would be correct.

I guess i'm relatively intelligent though, but i always wondered was that a product of my inability to play sports because i cant see.

Aren't you that cat with the girlfriend that said she was bored or smoke too much weed or some ? ?

indeed.

You need some confidence in yourself.

Get lasic. Your kids might end up with good vision and tall.like I said in the other thread sometimes height skips generations.

All my uncles are 6'1 and up except one who is 5'7. You just unlucky.

Agree. Hope the homie @King_sorrow play the cards he was dealt and win some books in the game of life. You can lose weight, get lasic, shout out to @Beezus, eat healthy, and ? your tongue literally and physically. You are intelligent bruh, carry yourself higher, no female wants a ? whom doesn't like himself. Start going out, and talking to broads, convo is everything, perfect your craft. If a chick say no, keep moving, it's just no.And finally bruh, some females don't like or can't take a big stick, and prefer oral more, keep looking, and you will find happiness my ? .

see...THIS is what I love about this place. :)
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grocery time.

Sigh..... a day off is never really a day off for a mother.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

I wrote down the lyrics without the hook, gave it to some ? and said I wrote that ? . She loved it. MJ the GOAT for scoring me a Christian girl. But her mom got mad and said I was a heathen and forced her daughter to "break up" with me.

She would have been all wollered out by now with your ass.

Katie must have that snap back type ? .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chicity with that prophetic posting
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your chick come close to me
    She ain't going home when she post to be
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »

@vibe Floetry wrote the song and MJ loved it so much that he covered it.
    Ugh, I miss that group.
    off topic, I had interviewed Marsha Ambrosia and she was hella nice and sung to me too. I still have the video of the interview.

Marsha is highly slept on.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »

Did you sing that out loud you ? ? ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ? in jail??

Let me guess.....MRR
  • AP21
    Options
    grocery time.

maybe if you know...you hadnt spent almost and hr putting hair in your hair on TC, you could've gone to the store already
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Ugh, I miss that group.
    off topic, I had interviewed Marsha Ambrosia and she was hella nice and sung to me too. I still have the video of the interview.

Marsha is highly slept on.

yea and no. I wish when she sings her trills that it be in the key and not sharp.
  • AP21
    Options
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wanna have kids because I have a host of genetic ailments that i rather not pass on to my children so they wont have to live a life as devoid of sexual pleasure and experience as mine.

If I were to guess I would say sickle cell disease, small ? , homely face, & short.

Am I right?

subtract the sickle cell and add in these weird neck rolls, a disposition toward keloids and terrible vision and you would be correct.

I guess i'm relatively intelligent though, but i always wondered was that a product of my inability to play sports because i cant see.

Aren't you that cat with the girlfriend that said she was bored or smoke too much weed or some ? ?

indeed.

Get lasic. Your kids might end up with good vision and tall.like I said in the other thread sometimes height skips generations.

Agree. Hope the homie @King_sorrow play the cards he was dealt and win some books in the game of life. You can lose weight, get lasic, shout out to @Beezus, eat healthy, and ? your tongue literally and physically. You are intelligent bruh, carry yourself higher, no female wants a ? whom doesn't like himself. Start going out, and talking to broads, convo is everything, perfect your craft. If a chick say no, keep moving, it's just no.And finally bruh, some females don't like or can't take a big stick, and prefer oral more, keep looking, and you will find happiness my ? .

Inspiration can come from the strangest places. I've been very fortunate in life, just wanted to let my brother know that life is beautiful when you live it,and stop being apprehensive. You get 1 life, live it with no regrets.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grocery time.

Are you good in the kitchen?What's your best dish?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mmmm @pico ATE ALL OF MY QUESO FRESCO... smh.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    CONFLICT wrote: »

Did you sing that out loud you ? ? ?
    Lol this ? wanna fight
  • Crude_
    Options
    Mike the GOAT in my opinion but lol st that album cover.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Am I right?

indeed.

Inspiration can come from the strangest places. I've been very fortunate in life, just wanted to let my brother know that life is beautiful when you live it,and stop being apprehensive. You get 1 life, live it with no regrets.

Few people come on here humble and honest,all you can do is respect it. Everyone has their flaws but be damned if I kicced another person down even further. Especially a fellow brother.

Pessimism can eat away at you and only attract further suffering. Its a psychological disease.
  • Crude_
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ugh, I miss that group.

post it muhfucka! @Noir
This discussion has been closed.